Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdee

Chatty Member
'Don't know why they're not saying hysterectomy"
She wants her medical records kept private she doesn't come on Instagram every and read notes to spout drivel make fun of stroke victims or put rape victims down!
Why doesn't zelda say why she's so yellow
And hide the fact she's trying to flog her home... thats OK to be private...evil women and that smug look was so fakey

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Cleopops

Chatty Member
What a cheap bunch from Hobbit House. Really goes to show how thick she is by plastering her address over the internet - but we already knew it! 😂 I wonder if their bungalow has sold yet?
---
Nobody would care if your manky legs and feet dropped off ya ugly, begging cunt. 🙄

View attachment 2739717
---
Now doing her shitty trainers ffs.

View attachment 2739720
"I usually size down in trainers"
Size down to what?size 12?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So we know he’s not got celeb bake off but I’ve got a feeling he could have wangled celeb masterchef instead 🙄 Him & Danielle Harold have started following each other today and she was announced for it yesterday. The fact he showed that plate of food off last week, made a point of cooking in a reel for that sky ad when it wasn’t needed and said about something new he was doing could be a shitshow, I’ve now got a horrible feeling that’s what it is. I’m more upset if it is the fact he’s got on to the BBC. Let’s just hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻

• Sad
  • Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He works about one hour a day but got people telling him he’s showing “those 2 boys” what it means to work hard. I’m sure Freddie has a dad who actually works a proper full time job lol?

Jake Quickenden is the laziest Dad around.

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
His son just said love you daddy...to a mobile phone.... jake looks happy if that doesn't tell you what's wrong your beyond redemption

Also brat shouts not bedtime dad says OK then.... cant think why he has no respect for ....he needs better parenting on so many fronts

Flapz do what fake can't and man up
And stop telling everyone your house will be empty while grifting for a travel pillow I would say borrow your husband's but to be fair I wouldnt want to use that either

• Haha
  • Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
Why filter your face to look insta worthy but then show feet like those..
I bet those boulders rattle when she walks
And that bikini...
She actually looks malnourished not one natural femine thing about her..trying to look like a boy so her husband fancy her maybe

Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
Zelda looking so fucking smug and pleased with herself that she's 'figured it all out' re: Princess of Wales. Pure, ignorant speculation.

TMI but...I had a full radical hysterectomy on the NHS, was out three days after the op. I'd looked into going private but didn't fancy forking out £9k. Went to the private consultation and they said I'd be out after three days too. So for what it's worth, as someone who has experienced this, I don't think the PoW has had one. But whatever she's had done it's a private matter and obviously something major, sure, people will speculate between themselves as to what's gone on but who the hell posts an Insta story to thousands declaring they've worked out what procedure a senior royal has had? Zelda clearly knows piss all about hysterectomies or knows anyone who has had one or she wouldn't be spouting this crap. Saying she's definitely had a hysterectomy because she needs time off till Easter. Again, ignorance on Zelda's part. I was driving again after ten days. You're not bedridden for months after a hysterectomy FFS.

Shut up Zelda and fuck off.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Keep grindin' baby - Tell me you're controlled by Tattle without telling me you're controlled by Tattle.

He thinks he's one smart arse & that he's getting one upmanship over the mssgs & posters on here. Listen bro/boi/bruv whatever you're building up a really unsavoury profile all by yourself. We just document it on here. Don't get too smug as your Wiki is damning & not doing your career prospects any good. Your colossal ego shows you for the prick you are. We see when the smile doesn't reach your eyes, we hear the fake laugh, we're fully on board with how little respect or love you show Flaps and worst of all we witness how you fail your sonS in every way possible. Yeah keep grinding baby just keep grinding.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I think whoever has called masterchef is right yano. We always say on here fakey forever changes his narrative to gain more likes on the gram and I'm pretty sure when the beard went away before he was training for that sham of a fight, he threw together this really shit meal and was joking about how he couldn't cook.

Sophie documents doing the majority of the shit cooking in their house but then come christmas day and chef fakey is cooking the christmas dinner.

There is always a hidden motive behind everything this manchild posts.

• Heart

brat13

He fishes for attention online like I did back in the day on MSN, granted I was probably 14-16 years old 😂 silly cunt he makes my skin itch!

• Haha