Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front £3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! 💯

Suck on that Flapz. He did fuck all for your 30th love! You sad, fucking begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Why does he always reply back to Leo like he's answering Lassie?
'What's that Lassie? John has fallen in the well?!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Robin71

Chatty Member
I can tell you exactly what his problem is he may look unwell but he isn’t at all he is seriously fucked off anger is burning away at him and it’s showing on the outside he has no tv work and he is absolutely convinced he will win this fight however without ticket sales I can’t see it happening and if it does and he wins he knows he will be hated more than ever for pocketing all the winnings to waste on holidays and shit clothes Loose Women and Lorraine are not going to be interested under those circumstances and he knows it if he loses he will get ripped to shreds by his haters and his bank account will remain empty he doesn’t want to be in TFM till April but he knows without it he’s got no income and no work when it ends and he is in a loveless marriage he can’t leave because he has nothing and nobody he is losing followers and more and more people are seeing through his bullshit years and years banging on about the deaths of his dad and brother neither of whom he gave a damn about and he knows it and again people are catching up he knows he is pretty much over and it’s eating him up

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’ve watched stage to the cage. Fake is so unlikeable and most of it was centred around him today. Going on about Full Monty “I got a standing ovation” not the rest of the cast obviously lol.

Really boring bastard - only eating chicken, not drank for ages (yeh right) Misses his kids and Mrs, he works away for them blah blah blah. Just really playing up the camera thinking he’s the shit.

last 5 minutes were on Paul. He has an ice bath and a sauna at his house beat that fake 😂 talked about how he does all the kid stuff up until Wednesday, school run, washing etc etc (fake could never) then he does his stand up and travels all weekend (but Yet prick is the one nackered cos he does 20 minutes work 5 days a week)

then the best part - Paul said he’s not saying it to big himself up but the whole point of doing the fight for him was to raise money for a charity, said if he could save one kid from being stabbed then it was worth it. In his own words - it was never about the money for him and he’s not bothered if he wins.

Paul may not win because he doesn’t have time to train like saddo does but he wins in every other aspect of life, what a great man. Fake comes across so bad just because of Paul doing it for charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231014-105928_Chrome.jpg

DeaR Journal
today was a good Day yanno and For that i'm verry grateful. The pillow my Nugget head lies on, my beautiful famalam except When freddy is there, the 1.5 stepSon. I'm gwateful for the work, I work a lot, work Work, did I mention work? greatfull I get to live this Productive life with handouts so plenty Yanno
✌👅peace brO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Buying a kitchen island for a small kitchen lol when they have doors and draws hanging off their existing kitchen.

I see there's nothing wrong with jake seen as hes prancing around in her videos.

She hasn't half gone all out with the Halloween decs!!!! Should just stick jake in the front garden, thats enough to scare the kids since he looks like a corpse 🧟

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That’s so unkind filming your wife in a state of undress (not sure a car park is an ideal place to change but when you can’t afford a Premier Inn…). I’d be beyond livid if my husband did that to me. Just shows what contempt he holds her in.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He can mention it is national porridge week 🙄 because he’s getting paid for it but couldn’t mention World Mental Health day even though he claims he’s an MH ambassador. Yet again that says all you need to know about Fakey 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the reason he’ll never get a full time job in the TV industry. He wants to do SCD and he can’t even manage 4 weeks of 2 hr days without being off sick. He really is one workshy cunt and he proves it every single time.
Now we await the overworked, stress, tired, excuses story as to why he’s let people down yet again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I phoned the theatre in Chester re Cock Bollocks on Thursday, I wanted to know if there were any tickets for today as my aunty wanted to know, the lady on the phone said plenty , I asked if he would be there, she said probably Saturday as he hasn't been well although it's not Covid. She said it's a fabulous show although Jake doesn't come on till late very late in the first half !!!!!!!!...🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
A real gripe of mine is people saying they have the flu when it’s a fucking cold. I couldn’t get my head off the pillow for nearly a week when I had it. I certainly wasn’t posting on social media looking for sympathy and attention. Not even 2 days and he’s back 🙄

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her fucking voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the fuck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just fuck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha