Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 🥮..My new logo as well as my cock...Mini pork pie Prickenden....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here’s the other half looking more like a man than him.🤣🤣Now flogging body shop and that skin isn’t glowing love it’s a bleeping mess.Now run along and those lips🤢🤢
IMG_8720.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here’s the other half looking more like a man than him.🤣🤣Now flogging body shop and that skin isn’t glowing love it’s a bleeping mess.Now run along and those lips🤢🤢View attachment 2512278
She’s clearly desperate for free skin advice/treatment. Why else would anyone do what she’s doing. Her skin is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gonna start calling her 365 as that’s how many times she proclaims each day the skin product she’s reviewing is the best 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now it’s the Body Shop 🤦🏻‍♀️ is there any brand she won’t advertise for skin care? Why does she put ‘ad’ when there is no way she is actually getting paid to showcase these products?Come on which company would seriously ever use her with the state her skin is in 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also bad enough liking your own posts but commenting on them is next level desperation 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
131 likes in two hours 😂 so embarrassing! Thing is nobody knows who she is! Instead of begging for hotel stays and skincare she should beg for invites to events the latest PLT launch for example same as with Bambi and Bear when does she ever advertise it? I didn’t even know it was a thing until I joined here and saw you guys mention it she does absolutely nothing to promote it! I’ve got a mate comes from the same small town as me he is a tik tokker and YouTuber and does a bit of instagram but he has the right management and gets invites to the sort of events fake and Krueger would give their right arm for I’m talking big new movie premieres, product launches by well known names holidays with big companies etc but he promotes them well without being ott and cheesy (unlike fake in the USA with his top off trying to look moody and meaningful) he is also a really nice guy which helps a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck!! Who the duck does this ugly, delusional, nobody think she is?

She is: unattractive, manly looking, dreadful skin, terrible eyebrows & just nothing follow worthy about her. I absolutely hate that she thinks there is anything about her that would make others aspire to be her. I'm literally twice her age & would NOT want her life.

Flaps, you fucked up big time over your first born. Stop pushing your ugly, greasy face out there when you have so badly let down the child who needed you most.
Screenshot_20231015-205318_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys, my toes have curled at this so much! It’s uber cringe! This is the vid from his haircut the other week, the eye bleeping is off the scale and the posing 🤢 Like no hair comes off when he’s ‘cutting’ the back 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Imagine using a filter on a child! He’s so vain it’s just gross. Rather than show how rancid and ugly he is, he uses a filter to catfish his tena fans and includes his ‘baby boy’.
IMG_3903.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.