Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Oktagon keep publicly stating that Paul is donating his WHOLE fight purse to charity but no mention of Fakey donating anything. Looks so bad on him and so it should πŸ‘πŸ»

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well flaps can eat for a few days but supposedly Fred's there and is having them doughnut monstrosity she made and pancakes for tea,another well balanced meal,what did Leo have ?
And sorry but they are pancakes not crepes,
Is fred there ? Maybe his dad's let him because fakes not but she's not allowed to record him now
We still haven't seen his reaction from when she's turned his room into a gentleman's club,with the repainted set of draws.bet that stung when maris got the new bed/deathtrap.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Every time I see his bony cheeks & lumpy face, it reminds me of Lady Gaga’s prosthetics c2011! πŸ˜‚
IMG_0770.jpeg
IMG_0769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They’re now following him so looks like another freebie coming up. Imagine having no pride in yourself that you blag free trips rather than being a grown up and wanting to pay your own way 🀒
It's really shameful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It took him ages to get a job he went nearly a year with no work only butlins . He had them manic episodes saying he ain’t good enough nobody gives him a chance . He doesn’t help himself but his ego makes him believe he’s above others . He didn’t get main role . The cast can’t stand him either .
Actually now you say that, he never get the lead. Always a bit part but they push him out to do promo as they know how desperate he is to be on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love the fact that Oktagon keep publicly stating that Paul is donating his WHOLE fight purse to charity but no mention of Fakey donating anything. Looks so bad on him and so it should πŸ‘πŸ»
A "Mental Health Advocate" who completely forgot about Mental Health Day yesterday the fake bleep. 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On catch up as always. Mr prickenden sick again. Man up you bleeping wet wipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
His porridge ad he did 2 days ago only has 446 likes 🀣🀣...loving that even the bots are giving up he's that bleeping boring and unlikeable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was just thinking, do you recon he's gone home? I'm sure flaps said she was having the week in Chester, but appeared to be back by Wednesday evening? He hasn't been on stage has he and radio silence, I recon that's why flaps was back early because sicknote has bogged off home!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was just thinking, do you recon he's gone home? I'm sure flaps said she was having the week in Chester, but appeared to be back by Wednesday evening? He hasn't been on stage has he and radio silence, I reckon that's why flaps was back early because sicknote has bogged off home!
The story I saw she said she was only going for a couple of days. I said at the time they must have been planning something up there (content for the gram, filming for his Mma thing) for her to go all that way for such a short time. I think his radio silence is all about him getting some attention back on the gram. He does this every so often when his insta content isn’t getting the engagement he craves and let’s be honest it’s been pretty crap lately πŸ˜‚ Let’s see if he resurfaces again today πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.