Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to get her followers to like her tit posts.Beyond disgusting for £50 stupid cow
IMG_8693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Love how Tasha from Love Island hasn’t replied to him about meeting up 😂 he won’t be able to afford lunch anyway

IMG_0764.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn't Porridge carbs?? Like what he's been avoiding these past months?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See the sad bastard has commented on Tommy Fury’s fitness transformation post, he’s such a clout chaser! He’s also replied to someone who claimed Tommy is on steroids 🙄😂 ‘it’s doable YANO’, I’m living proof, don’t you know?!
IMG_0766.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eee my god they are both soooo embarrassing. Im actually embarrassed for them. Shes desperate for likes and hes just desperate to be acknowledged by people with blue ticks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we have a sickie confirmed yet, or has the magic porridge given him the greatest comeback since Lazarus??????
I think that post was for Tattle 🙄 he’s a bleeping idiot! He couldn’t pull a sickie because then how will he be able to do Stage For Cage? or if he does pull a sickie its to cover his arse if Paul smashes him up.. “oh well you see Ive been poorly and not been able to train much the last few weeks so that’s why Paul smashed me up and I lost, it’s nothing to do with me being a tit figher or anything yano” lol 😂 Can you imagine the excuse’s if he looses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Desperately trying to get her followers to like her tit posts.Beyond disgusting for £50 stupid cowView attachment 2503824
Wow. £50 at Zara - what an incentive 🙄 and wasn’t she slating them the other week? That is desperation personified 🤢 Is she really that bleeping thick? Trying to get her piss poor engagement up but what will she do after Friday when it comes tumbling back down again? At this point she’s actually more cringey than he is 🤢
---
Love how Tasha from Love Island hasn’t replied to him about meeting up 😂 he won’t be able to afford lunch anyway

View attachment 2503832
Let’s be honest she’s been paid to comment by their management anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s dressed like Where’s Wally moaning he ‘feels like arse’ - back to his usual routine of not feeling well when he has a ‘job’, quelle surprise!
IMG_0768.png
s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sunglasses indoors, ‘Gucci’ strapped to the back, pink stripey jumper out again with matching hat but in no way is he trying to draw attention to himself is he? He literally makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s dressed like Where’s Wally moaning he ‘feels like arse’ - back to his usual routine of not feeling well when he has a ‘job’, quelle surprise! View attachment 2503858s
He looks like arse aswell😆😆😆😆😆😆
---
I have literally no words 😶! He feels like arse, well let me tell him, he looks like an arse!
Snap @Turtledove58 😂😂😂
---
Sunglasses indoors, ‘Gucci’ strapped to the back, pink stripey jumper out again with matching hat but in no way is he trying to draw attention to himself is he? He literally makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢🤮
He's just minging isn't he Jeanie🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe people are that desperate for a £50 voucher that they’re actually liking and commenting on those 5 posts now 🤢
I’ll like to comment one word on every post - Starting with ‘duck’ on the first one then continuing with ‘off you desperate’ and finishing with ‘skank’ on the last one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a twit in a hat he looks.His face is so thin and no words for that jumper.As for the beg god🙄Wtf wants £50 and having to like her last five posts🙄🙄and comment🙄🙄No one likes either of you now run along flaps👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See the sad bastard has commented on Tommy Fury’s fitness transformation post, he’s such a clout chaser! He’s also replied to someone who claimed Tommy is on steroids 🙄😂 ‘it’s doable YANO’, I’m living proof, don’t you know?! View attachment 2503847View attachment 2503848
WTH he’s writing like sum gangster teenager - he needs to grow up… so immature
---
What a twit in a hat he looks.His face is so thin and no words for that jumper.As for the beg god🙄Wtf wants £50 and having to like her last five posts🙄🙄and comment🙄🙄No one likes either of you now run along flaps👍
I’d give her £50 not to ever post again. She’s a loser !
---
I’d give her £50 not to ever post again. She’s a loser !

• Haha
  • Heart
Sophie started following Tasha and Andrew after POB awards. Obviously were fan girling over a couple who are 10 years younger than them 🙈

fakey trying to go out for dinner with them on a day off what he could spend with the kids but he’s desperate to get higher up in the Z list world.

They are a pair of sad bastards. I’m honestly sick of them now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.