Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
I think Fred is still there but asked not to be filmed.Her voice this morning dear god she’s so irritating.Watch this space guys🙄🙄Exciting things coming later🙄🙄.Shes out early so probably on the school run as Leo not at nursery on a Tuesday.Fred looks so awkward lately and forced to smile for his fake arse mum😡

Reactions: 11

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I mean they have hardly sold any tickets
Most them tickets that are sold will be family members and the oxtegon crew members camera members . It’s shocking and Paul has sold out a uk tour thousands of tickets

even ring side isn’t full the ones taken will be them who trained them and part of the crew

mite obvious from comments Paul smith fans don’t even want to see it because they can see how much Jake is training to win . I can’t see many more seats selling . It’s literally empty 🤣
This is just grim 😆

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Happy 50th crazy I hope you have the best time 💗💗💗

I think Freddie might have just gone to his mums for the day but has forced him to wear a dressing gown to make it look like he had actually been there at night. She’s such a bad mum.

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Defending Tommy Fury on his new post he’s a grown up he can defend himself or maybe unlike you he just ignores negativity oh and he isn’t going to be your new fwend
Was this dirty deleted? I’ve just caught up tonight and haven’t seen anything about Tommy.

Reactions: 9

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Watch his left leg when he walks. I really hope they have taken him to see a Dr.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A woman keeps popping up on my fyp on Tik Tok and she’s trying to normalise her 9 year old going to live with his dad instead of her. She basically said she’s done her bit for 9 years and her ex is a wonderful person so why shouldn’t he go and live with his dad. I can’t imagine many mothers feeling happy in this situation but there were loads agreeing with her and saying their kids lived with the Dad. Sophie may have found her people.

Does she have a big following? If so could you share the username please

Reactions: 8