Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the FM may regret their decision to use Fakey as the cast member for most of their promotion.
Maybe he’s not actually sick and he’s been given time off because a huge TV presenting/acting/reality opportunity has come up but he’s got to keep it quiet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
yep 👍 “The Full Monty tour stars Danny Hatchard as Gaz, Jake Quickenden as Guy, Bill Ward as Gerald, Neil Hurst as Dave” (copy and paste from google lol) Thats looks very bad on the production team as im sure his blue rince brigade and gay men follwers probably paid to see the twit and then he’s a no show! He’s so unprofessional, they must be kicking themselves for giving him a chance! Well here’s another example as to why he should not be given these opportunities, he should be greatful as most of that production are professionally trained actors and have studied drama and then some bleep from X factor is up on stage with them and thinks he’s better than them! Prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched stage to the cage the other night. He talked about how he was touring with the full Monty and what a long tour it was until April. He also mentioned that he was working every day on it, forgot to mention he had two days off each week and a massive Christmas break. Absolute liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lot of the cast are doing panto in that 5 week break.But arse wipe thinks he’s some big star and to good for panto.Dino man more his calling at Butlins👍So is he home or hiding at soap scoop’s Zelda’s 🤣No bill ward on that list is he missing to lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched stage to the cage the other night. He talked about how he was touring with the full Monty and what a long tour it was until April. He also mentioned that he was working every day on it, forgot to mention he had two days off each week and a massive Christmas break. Absolute liar 🤥
and all the sick days he’ll have off as well 😉
---
A lot of the cast are doing panto in that 5 week break.But arse wipe thinks he’s some big star and to good for panto.Dino man more his calling at Butlins👍So is he home or hiding at soap scoop’s Zelda’s 🤣No bill ward on that list is he missing to lol.
He’s probably hoping in his 5 week break to get some TV ‘work’. Maybe presenting the New Year countdown program as he’s such an in demand presenter now or maybe the alternative Kings Speech 😂
Otherwise maybe he’s going to treat the family to a nice trip to Lapland or somewhere hot? Silly me Flappys probably already grifted a free trip as we speak 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
4 of them of in one show.. thats a lot
Winder of fakes is soo serious he ll have to cancel the fight due to drs orders his to run down blah blah blah

So last night she apparently made pancakes for Fred yet this morning Leo gets a sugar ladden processed one, with some fruit for a bit of extra sugar
That's a mum can't be asked so dump stuff out of the pack meal most of us do it as some point but we.dont all try to look like super mum for doing while filming for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 17
yep 👍 “The Full Monty tour stars Danny Hatchard as Gaz, Jake Quickenden as Guy, Bill Ward as Gerald, Neil Hurst as Dave” (copy and paste from google lol) Thats looks very bad on the production team as im sure his blue rince brigade and gay men follwers probably paid to see the twit and then he’s a no show! He’s so unprofessional, they must be kicking themselves for giving him a chance! Well here’s another example as to why he should not be given these opportunities, he should be greatful as most of that production are professionally trained actors and have studied drama and then some bleep from X factor is up on stage with them and thinks he’s better than them! Prick
In the past when I have booked theatre tickets (especially if travelling to London and it's a limited run) I always checked to see when the main stars aren't doing a show and will avoid those dates. If I had got to a show and last minute, the understudy was on (no matter how good) I would be slightly cheesed off. I know we have a joke about Jakey thinking he is the 'celebrity' but he likely does have a following who would be upset if they didn't see him and especially as the production have promoted it around him. I personally think Bill is the bigger star but that's cos I remember him in Corrie !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe there was a huge row and they have been told to take time out? Bill was posting on his stories yesterday morning and has posted on his grid today and fake posted that pic with spud all smiles but didn’t do the show 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to play devils advocate but it’s not booked time off Jake and Danny have is it. Just seems odd they’re both off.
Though Jake doesn’t have a great rep for staying the course without illness of course!

Reactions: 16
Just to play devils advocate but it’s not booked time off Jake and Danny have is it. Just seems odd they’re both off.
Though Jake doesn’t have a great rep for staying the course without illness of course!
Danny is still performing. He was on Twitter last night moaning about an audience member. I think Bill Ward had Weds off, Neil Hurst had Thurs off and Fakey has been off both days (so far)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐔Just watched the latest MMA, what a cock, just had to take his top off couldn't help himself whilst looking into the camera..Sad, looks like he is determined to win, almost manic, all I see is a massive heart attack looming.....
Dead cert if he's caining the roids ...
---
They really got a sweat on walking from that car park, didn't they?
I'd say "glowing", but it's more "dripping", isn't it....
Two pointless fuckers.....
---
Good old sicknote. One thing you can rely on with his is that he'll ALWAYS let people down ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
🐔 Bill was back last night, Fakey is trying to be at the last show tomorrow if he is well enough, but they have been ill its not Covid....

• Heart
Should Leo be watching that?
It's OK. He won't understand what they're saying or know what's going on anyway. He'll be too busy having a tantrum to get some treats. And they've made him like that. Bet he's still in nappies too, the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Haha
So what happened to announcing the ‘winner’ of her huge giveaway about midday? As usual the consummate professional 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he’s got a cold then oh diddums bloody useless waste of space man up you tool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A real gripe of mine is people saying they have the flu when it’s a bleeping cold. I couldn’t get my head off the pillow for nearly a week when I had it. I certainly wasn’t posting on social media looking for sympathy and attention. Not even 2 days and he’s back 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.