Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CrazyBaldhead have the best time. Flaps even got Freddie round to try prove tattle wrong as your birthday gift 🤣🤣
I'm sure Fakey is writing your card in his best 6 year old girl handwriting as I type.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.
FFS imagine him setting up his tripod to take that photo! Christ he’s so pathetic! I wonder does he practice writing his autograph? sad bastard! He can sign autographs in “ grown up joined writing” though, that time Polly got fake fans and they had the same clip boards and pens and all had the same picture of Fakey for him to sign 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔That handwriting wow, no wonder Maris is slow with genes from Fakey he don't stand a chance !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20231014-105928_Chrome.jpg

DeaR Journal
today was a good Day yanno and For that i'm verry grateful. The pillow my Nugget head lies on, my beautiful famalam except When freddy is there, the 1.5 stepSon. I'm gwateful for the work, I work a lot, work Work, did I mention work? greatfull I get to live this Productive life with handouts so plenty Yanno
✌👅peace brO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish people like him and all the other no mark influencers etc that keep throwing around the word “trolling” if you don’t like people commenting about your sad lives then don’t put it all on S/M for all to see

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As if it was flu when's he's back in the gym today, such a big bleeping baby Fakey wakey had a wickle coldy woldy🤣🤣🤣
Flaps had Fred for the night then, been reading Tattle have you🤪🤪🤪 God she's pathetic, and that bleeping voice she's using🫠🫠🫠 Fred obviously doesn’t want plastering all over Instagram from his reaction. Silly witch🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front £3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! 💯

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

Happy 50th Crazy hope you have the best time 🎉🎉.
Oh and Fakey. Flaps on your next catch up here look at how others treat their wives on their birthdays.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only 3 weeks today until ‘fight night’. He’s going to get more and more manic the closer it gets. How lucky is he though, that he had a special magic flu that only lasted 2 days so he's already able to train again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only 3 weeks today until ‘fight night’. He’s going to get more and more manic the closer it gets. How lucky is he though, that he had a special magic flu that only lasted 2 days so he's already able to train again 🙄
He wont make it. He never runs the full course.

Reactions: 15
Not sure the video of Fred should go in the wiki, he was clearly uncomfortable about being filmed. There should 100% be a reference to it though

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Happy 50th crazy I hope you have the best time 💗💗💗

I think Freddie might have just gone to his mums for the day but has forced him to wear a dressing gown to make it look like he had actually been there at night. She’s such a bad mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.