Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched stage to the cage. Fake is so unlikeable and most of it was centred around him today. Going on about Full Monty “I got a standing ovation” not the rest of the cast obviously lol.

Really boring bastard - only eating chicken, not drank for ages (yeh right) Misses his kids and Mrs, he works away for them blah blah blah. Just really playing up the camera thinking he’s the tit.

last 5 minutes were on Paul. He has an ice bath and a sauna at his house beat that fake 😂 talked about how he does all the kid stuff up until Wednesday, school run, washing etc etc (fake could never) then he does his stand up and travels all weekend (but Yet prick is the one nackered cos he does 20 minutes work 5 days a week)

then the best part - Paul said he’s not saying it to big himself up but the whole point of doing the fight for him was to raise money for a charity, said if he could save one kid from being stabbed then it was worth it. In his own words - it was never about the money for him and he’s not bothered if he wins.

Paul may not win because he doesn’t have time to train like saddo does but he wins in every other aspect of life, what a great man. Fake comes across so bad just because of Paul doing it for charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Get ready for him to start tagging and begging for this next year 🙄 I hate to say it but it would be compulsive viewing with him on it though. Him getting told off for constantly eye bleeping the cameras, cos there’s no way he could ignore them like they’re supposed to. Also imagine him without a phone and not being able to see what’s being said about him on the outside. duck me we could have a field day 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Frankly, I have zero interest in these two FUCKS. I have had fleeting bouts of sympathy for Sophie but not anymore (especially if Freddie is living with his dad) because she’s just as bleeping workshy as he is.

The OFFICE ? What the duck do you need an office for ? Labelling parcels you are sending back ? Listing clothes on eBay or whatever ? Why the duck do you need an office ?

Dont get me started on the newly afflicted accents (I swear Everytime she says GUYS - my fist clenches). My pet peeve or one of the many is people saying GUYS (it just really annoys me).

Now, then we have PANTO BOY - the self absorbed hungry desperate duck.

It’s obvious why the cast struggle with PANTO BOY & one big reasons is he’s not an artist of any sorts & has minimal talent & zero training. Imagine you spend years trying to succeed in acting, you get a few jobs a bit of a name but not household then some prick who uses the DEATH OF RELATIVES to get on shows where the hosts are women over 50 …. (Actually 60).

The eye bleeping is maybe the thing I find to be the worst. He knocks me sick how self absorbed he truly is, I find vanity a turn off at best - but this bleep is maybe the most self absorbed man I have seen on the gram except for the gay onlyfans boys. I have NEVER ever seen a man enjoy staring at himself so much & I have a gay best friend who bleeping LOVES HIMSELF & even he thinks PANTO BOY is too much & recons he will be on onlyfans by next year selling wank videos of himself to old men.

So there you go ……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s need a office so while she dumps Leo at nursery can listen to podcasts.Also she can beg for trips and every cream made on this planet.They may make some money from this fight but win or lose Paul definitely the winner.Jake the fake donating duck all as he’s just a greedy pig.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She’s need a office so while she dumps Leo at nursery can listen to podcasts.Also she can beg for trips and every cream made on this planet.They may make some money from this fight but win or lose Paul definitely the winner.Jake the fake donating duck all as he’s just a greedy pig.
So she could do it on the couch ….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if he wins this fight what the duck could it possibly do for his non existent career??Its about money with this prized prick! So by Paul donating his full fight purse to “weapons down gloves up” we should have an idea of what Fakey will earn… but has head never heard of the tax man 😂😂😂 Paul has outsmarting Fakey on that one but no seriously , it has always been for charity with Paul, not financial gain as he doesn’t need the money! Looking forward to watching Paul give the cheque to his charity and see what the amount of money it is so that way we can get an idea of how much the greedy bleep made for the fight haha Paul again showing Fakey up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’ve watched stage to the cage. Fake is so unlikeable and most of it was centred around him today. Going on about Full Monty “I got a standing ovation” not the rest of the cast obviously lol.

Really boring bastard - only eating chicken, not drank for ages (yeh right) Misses his kids and Mrs, he works away for them blah blah blah. Just really playing up the camera thinking he’s the tit.

last 5 minutes were on Paul. He has an ice bath and a sauna at his house beat that fake 😂 talked about how he does all the kid stuff up until Wednesday, school run, washing etc etc (fake could never) then he does his stand up and travels all weekend (but Yet prick is the one nackered cos he does 20 minutes work 5 days a week)

then the best part - Paul said he’s not saying it to big himself up but the whole point of doing the fight for him was to raise money for a charity, said if he could save one kid from being stabbed then it was worth it. In his own words - it was never about the money for him and he’s not bothered if he wins.

Paul may not win because he doesn’t have time to train like saddo does but he wins in every other aspect of life, what a great man. Fake comes across so bad just because of Paul doing it for charity.
That’s exact it paul don’t care about winning yet jake is obsessed with winning to the point he looks poorly .
wonts we Jake donate any money he needs the cash more than anything skint twats 😂
---
Even if he wins this fight what the duck could it possibly do for his non existent career??Its about money with this prized prick! So by Paul donating his full fight purse to “weapons down gloves up” we should have an idea of what Fakey will earn… but has head never heard of the tax man 😂😂😂 Paul has outsmarting Faxey on that one but no seriously , it has always been for charity with Paul, not financial gain as he doesn’t need the money! Looking forward to watching Paul give the cheque to his charity and see what the amount of money it is so that way we can get an idea of how much the greedy bleep made for the fight haha Paul again showing Fakey up 😂
I mean would it be much ? They have had to pay for the venue the hotels and training camps for both so I imagine they have spent a lot already . I’m sure it won’t be huge amounts the tickets ain’t even selling . Even Paul smith fans have been put off buying because they know Jake will win as Paul don’t give a tit . People pay to watch Paul humour and comedy not fighting a X factor reject 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The theatre in York are going to be collecting money during the shows for a men’s mental health charity so why hasn’t Mr mental health campaigner himself mentioned it? They have even mocked up a picture of him holding a card with the name of the charity yet he hasn’t even commented let alone shared it this is the sort of thing that should be on his grid not endless pictures of himself and the scruff

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A woman keeps popping up on my fyp on Tik Tok and she’s trying to normalise her 9 year old going to live with his dad instead of her. She basically said she’s done her bit for 9 years and her ex is a wonderful person so why shouldn’t he go and live with his dad. I can’t imagine many mothers feeling happy in this situation but there were loads agreeing with her and saying their kids lived with the Dad. Sophie may have found her people.

• Sad
The theatre in York are going to be collecting money during the shows for a men’s mental health charity so why hasn’t Mr mental health campaigner himself mentioned it? They have even mocked up a picture of him holding a card with the name of the charity yet he hasn’t even commented let alone shared it this is the sort of thing that should be on his grid not endless pictures of himself and the scruff
Because he’s a nasty bleep who only uses men’s mental health when he wants two minutes on loose women
god cancel the bleep for good he’s vile

• Heart
She probably thinks everyone is trolling her and being mean because everyone is jealous, the truth is that she really has botched up her looks, something she’s done in the name of vanity has really changed her appearance and it’s not for the better, is it the lips? Maybe the jawline? She’s lost those soft features she used to have.

• Heart
Ran here when I saw the maybe there will be a celeb bb rumours. Are we wanting him on and out first??? In for the long haul and suffering?😂 he would have major social media withdrawals.
So he’s had gas and air?? I’m presuming he’s paid for it as the NHS would tell him where to go

• Haha
Ran here when I saw the maybe there will be a celeb bb rumours. Are we wanting him on and out first??? In for the long haul and suffering?😂 he would have major social media withdrawals.
So he’s had gas and air?? I’m presuming he’s paid for it as the NHS would tell him where to go
Gas and air why ? What have I missed
---
Oh just duck right off - attention seeking bleep!
duck me people who need oxygen don’t record and post to Instagram
does he not realise why he can’t get work the daft bleep 🤡🤡🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A woman keeps popping up on my fyp on Tik Tok and she’s trying to normalise her 9 year old going to live with his dad instead of her. She basically said she’s done her bit for 9 years and her ex is a wonderful person so why shouldn’t he go and live with his dad. I can’t imagine many mothers feeling happy in this situation but there were loads agreeing with her and saying their kids lived with the Dad. Sophie may have found her people.

Does she have a big following? If so could you share the username please

Reactions: 8
Do you think part of his contract for the FM was for them to use him for the majority of the publicity shots? Definitely seeing that ugly mug a lot more than the other cast members 🤮bleeping laughable using him when you know if anything TV related came up, he’d be off like a shot and all his illnesses would miraculously disappear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Fakey, I’ll give you a diagnosis. It’s called ‘Imposter Syndrome’ and no wonder you have it working with professionals😬
Time to get a job in Aldi lad😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.