Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy your gifted food you waste of space. Wish these stupid influencers would not pretend to care about the state of the world and then in the next breath share their gifted food.
There is no way that she knows anything about the conflict between Israel and Palestine. She’s just posting for likes, it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_2626.jpeg

He’s managed to follow this page in the last few hours. Beggy bastard. Dogs allowed, not sure about purdey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she mean ‘THE kind of deliveries’??? Does she check things to make sure they make sense 🤷‍♀️
1) Did she go to school? Get any qualifications? Was she ever a PA 🤔 - her grammar appalling

2) Fred may not be there. Things can be pre-recorded to suit the narrative of a good mum.

3)A friend of mine saw a dermatologist today for acne, the consultant said about the link between acne, spots, depression and diet is significant. Maybe she’d be better off seeing a dermatologist rather than a beautician! That said one option is medication but you can’t be pregnant and require pregnancy tests every month before repeat prescription. They can’t possibly have more children if she went down that route.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t we catch them out on the hair cut lie with pictures of Fred with crepes? And 100% he isn’t there 😂

I hope he sick day was worth it too him must be killing him not to post
---
Can someone send soapy sue a clip, if I have to see her move her hair off her face one more time 😡😂don’t mention it to her thou you’ll get blocked 😂 She said she’d just had it cut and looked a lot different, I couldn’t tell 😂😂😂
She does your head in moving her hair constantly- what with the teeth and bright red lippy it’s like Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The face of two people not interested in hero’s but themselves!!! Pair of cunts
---
Notice how all the men have buttoned up shirts but that scruffy twit has his undone
does he seriously think he’s fit ?? He’s obsessed with showing himself and half undressed . He’s ugly and ain’t even got a nice body just because 75 year old women get giddy over him doesn’t mean he’s fit 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I waa just watching POB about Kevin Sinfield who has MND, with his two daughters and wife on stage. This amazing person has raised £30m in a buggy for this cause.

It fills me with utter rage that these two cunts YET AGAIN made this evening all about themselves. 🤬 I hope all this comes back on them three-fold. Thet were only there to get noticed.

I pray they get full karma soon. I despise them. 🤬🤬

Utter heathen scum. 🤬
---
They’re now following him so looks like another freebie coming up. Imagine having no pride in yourself that you blag free trips rather than being a grown up and wanting to pay your own way 🤢
Utter scum. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’re now following him so looks like another freebie coming up. Imagine having no pride in yourself that you blag free trips rather than being a grown up and wanting to pay your own way 🤢
He gets allowance for his lodgings so he will be clocking that money. More fool the stupid hoyels who gift him cos they aren't gonna make money from him. Extra couple hundred quid a week he's banking. That will go towards his cocaine bill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.