Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear the poor lamb still isn’t well yet he did the show Saturday night and they were out yesterday so he can’t be that bad whinging little wet wipe! No training for over a week though so still a chance Paul will smash him to bits he is literally going to cry if he loses because he’s desperate for the money to waste on holidays and tit clothes
I've got a clip here from Saturday. He did go to training. He can't have felt ill at all if he still managed training. Here's the clip as I'm putting it on the Wiki.

---
No way has he not been training. Less than 3 weeks away and he’s already thinking of his excuses if he loses. If you feel that tit you’re not bothered about getting your steps in either. Maybe he’s looking to pull another sickie then this week?
Well that's an absolute lie because he posted that training video on Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew he’d gone training 😂that’s what happens when you live you life on insta we got the receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine spending more time "training" each week than being a parent to your step-son.

Man needs to give his head a bleeping good wobble then the wig will fall off.

He's an absolute bleep.
He actually spends more time ‘training’ than he does being a parent to his actual son as well 😡

Oh dear Fakey, liars need to have very good memories. Let's hope your bosses at TFM see this.

A training clip on Saturday 14th October at 12:44pm. 👍

Lying twit.

Screenshot_20231016-121856~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her skin is absolutely shocking😳😳😳
I've got a clip here from Saturday. He did go to training. He can't have felt ill at all if he still managed training. Here's the clip as I'm putting it on the Wiki.

View attachment 2513428
---

Well that's an absolute lie because he posted that training video on Saturday!
Yes Crazy, I just thought you lying duck, you went training on Saturday I saw the clip of you prancing around.
What a bleep he is, and Flaps aswell🤪🤪🤪
---
He actually spends more time ‘training’ than he does being a parent to his actual son as well 😡
Yes he does🤬🤬🤬 what a twit, imagine putting a two bit fight before your own bleeping son, wanker🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Afternoon All,

I hope you are all well & good ❤
Finally, got chance to sitdown and go through my favourite car crash threads - so that’s my plans.

Hugs to all & a very happy birthday to @CrazyBaldhead - I hope you had the best birthday with Madge.

See you in a bit.

Ps - my friend did a documentary on family Vlogging & its impact it has on child development, psychology etc & she sent me it to watch.

I don’t know why but he reminds me of someone called Austin McBroom (but not as scammer like). I don’t have kids so have no reason to watch a family channel, but this documentary she’s done - duck ME. The majority of the subjects are based in the states but there was a hint of a few. Not PANTOBOY though because no one knows who is he.

Anyway, let me catch up (and Westbrook too, duck me - that’s a CARCRASH)

❤

Ps Crazy - when in doubt, Sally O’Malley is your girl.
IMG_4384.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh just duck right off - attention seeking bleep!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Isn’t it strange that when he has ‘work’ that doesn’t involve being on TV, his munchausens always comes into full effect. Never ever sick when he has a 2 min appearance on morning TV but any regular work he gets away from television, within a month he’s always ‘ill’ and still he doesn’t understand why people in the ‘industry’ don’t want to employ him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good - less chance of him appearing on my screen anytime soon 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wtf he really is one attention seeking bleep.Was happy enough yesterday filming Leo and Fred 🙄Stupid pathetic hole👍See b&b not loading haha and her last post on there got 26 likes and one comment and that was hers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really hates working or the two hours he spends on stage.Think joon said he’s not even on long and makes out he’s the main character.No one likes him on stage👍His wife looks like a man with saggy bolt ons👍And Paul is 100% more of a decent man than you will ever be👍

• Haha
I was looking back on his insta earlier and you'd barely recognise the pair of them

Screenshot_20231016_105902_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is another reason that you know these brands don’t just send her the free gifts, she has begged for them. Spacenk, glossybox, etc… have all done red carpet influencer events in the last few weeks but she’s never invited to them even though she’s supposedly ‘advertising’ their products.
Take ITS. She did a full edit with them but wasn’t even asked to their 10th anniversary party in London. There were people like her that have worked with them but don’t anymore but they were still there. Problem for her is Instagram is saturated with so many ‘influencer’ types and they all do a far better job than she does 🤷🏻‍♀️
All she does is tag them , they aren't sending her anything.

It's desperation 😆😆😆😆😆
---
He’s just getting on my wick now!
" still unwell".......

...the Gas Bill has just landed on the mat, then .... 😃😃😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They would rather be in the tit , beg off of people and organisations for gifts, food , etc and scrape along, than actually get out of bed & go to a paid job.
duck the pair of them. I've NO sympathy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.