Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
131 likes in two hours 😂 so embarrassing! Thing is nobody knows who she is! Instead of begging for hotel stays and skincare she should beg for invites to events the latest PLT launch for example same as with Bambi and Bear when does she ever advertise it? I didn’t even know it was a thing until I joined here and saw you guys mention it she does absolutely nothing to promote it! I’ve got a mate comes from the same small town as me he is a tik tokker and YouTuber and does a bit of instagram but he has the right management and gets invites to the sort of events fake and Krueger would give their right arm for I’m talking big new movie premieres, product launches by well known names holidays with big companies etc but he promotes them well without being ott and cheesy (unlike fake in the USA with his top off trying to look moody and meaningful) he is also a really nice guy which helps a lot!
This is another reason that you know these brands don’t just send her the free gifts, she has begged for them. Spacenk, glossybox, etc… have all done red carpet influencer events in the last few weeks but she’s never invited to them even though she’s supposedly ‘advertising’ their products.
Take ITS. She did a full edit with them but wasn’t even asked to their 10th anniversary party in London. There were people like her that have worked with them but don’t anymore but they were still there. Problem for her is Instagram is saturated with so many ‘influencer’ types and they all do a far better job than she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Even with a filter he looks pale, ugly & gaunt. His dress sense is unbelievable & the revolting colours he chooses. Has he lost his syrup as we haven't seen him without that pink horror welded to his head lately.
Screenshot_20231016-065650_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys, my toes have curled at this so much! It’s uber cringe! This is the vid from his haircut the other week, the eye bleeping is off the scale and the posing 🤢 Like no hair comes off when he’s ‘cutting’ the back 😂

View attachment 2512710
That hairdresser is as bad as Fakey. Bro I'll film you walking in & you then film me walking in & we can eye duck the camera together 😂 new levels of cringe unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’d be better being endorsed my dominoes 🍕
Or Colchester Council's Pot Hole Filling Team! 🤣
---
Guys, my toes have curled at this so much! It’s uber cringe! This is the vid from his haircut the other week, the eye bleeping is off the scale and the posing 🤢 Like no hair comes off when he’s ‘cutting’ the back 😂

View attachment 2512710
Absolutely crying here. I'll link up this video in the Wiki. The day Fakey got his hair cut by John Travolta! 🤣🤣
---
Hang on, so now she's doing an 'ad' for Body Shop. Anybody, can get a discount from the internet fgs. 🙄

---
So it looks like he's definitely been sleeping in the hobbit hole then! They may as well get divorced at this point!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
---

Absolutely crying here. I'll link up this video in the Wiki. The day Fakey got his hair cut by John Travolta! 🤣🤣
---
Hang on, so now she's doing an 'ad' for Body Shop. Anybody, can get a discount from the internet fgs. 🙄

View attachment 2513213
---
So it looks like he's definitely been sleeping in the hobbit hole then! They may as well get divorced at this point!

View attachment 2513224
Welcome Back @CrazyBaldhead 😊 Without derailing the thread too much, how was your birthday weekend 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy belated Birthday to you, @CrazyBaldhead! 😃 🎉 🎈 Been going through some difficult things, so now trying to play catch up. 😊
---
Even with a filter he looks pale, ugly & gaunt. His dress sense is unbelievable & the revolting colours he chooses. Has he lost his syrup as we haven't seen him without that pink horror welded to his head lately.
View attachment 2513091
I've said it before but I'll keep saying it - if didn't know any better, I'd say he's very ill - wtf is wrong with him, pushing himself to that degree? 🤡 If only he worked as hard on his providing for his family and trying to work on hos already dead in the water marriage . 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy belated Birthday to you, @CrazyBaldhead! 😃 🎉 🎈 Been going through some difficult things, so now trying to play catch up. 😊
---

I've said it before but I'll keep saying it - if didn't know any better, I'd say he's very ill - wtf is wrong with him, pushing himself to that degree? 🤡 If only he worked as hard on his providing for his family and trying to work on hos already dead in the water marriage . 😑
Thank you! 💗 I hope your difficult times are now passing. I can't believe how ill he looks. He looks like an AIDS victim. Totally shocked. I honestly do think he has a disease.

I reckon he's having a few days off of wearing that hair system. I think he's bald under that cap. 💯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does he always reply back to Leo like he's answering Lassie?
'What's that Lassie? John has fallen in the well?!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What’s that Maris Skippy? Your dad’s a talentless sack of tit and you want some crisps?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh dear the poor lamb still isn’t well yet he did the show Saturday night and they were out yesterday so he can’t be that bad whinging little wet wipe! No training for over a week though so still a chance Paul will smash him to bits he is literally going to cry if he loses because he’s desperate for the money to waste on holidays and tit clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
---

---

View attachment 2513213
---

View attachment 2513224
Poor man's Will and Jada .....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear the poor lamb still isn’t well yet he did the show Saturday night and they were out yesterday so he can’t be that bad whinging little wet wipe! No training for over a week though so still a chance Paul will smash him to bits he is literally going to cry if he loses because he’s desperate for the money to waste on holidays and tit clothes
Imagine seeing him walking down the street videoing ... ffs
---
I'm sure we would all know about it if he was ill after all he has to take time off 'work' because he has the sniffles. Seriously though if he does have something wrong I do hope he isn't going to try and cash in on it. Somebody said a while back that the weight loss could be a ploy and he'll come back with the woe is me posts/trolls/stress/grief and hope to do his own Vicky Pattison style documentary. I had to watch the video back and giggled imagine him bald under that cap!

Thank you! 💗 I hope your difficult times are now passing. I can't believe how ill he looks. He looks like an AIDS victim. Totally shocked. I honestly do think he has a disease.

I reckon he's having a few days off of wearing that hair system. I think he's bald under that cap. 💯

View attachment 2513329

Reactions: 13
No way has he not been training. Less than 3 weeks away and he’s already thinking of his excuses if he loses. If you feel that tit you’re not bothered about getting your steps in either. Maybe he’s looking to pull another sickie then this week?

Attachments

• Haha
He’s already following a gym in York.Seeing his mum only a hour away see if she bothers to go see him.As for flaps 200 likes big lol 😂 Give it up woman go find a job 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine spending more time "training" each week than being a parent to your step-son.

Man needs to give his head a bleeping good wobble then the wig will fall off.

He's an absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.