Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Which normal person comes on instagram at 430am to put ⬇ on their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the first thing you think to do when you wake up is to grab your phone and post on social media purely for attention 🤯
So either Leo has had him up or his ‘illness’ is going to be worse. Only one show today so hope the poor love is still ok to do whatever he planned for content with Flappy & Leo because there’s definitely a reason they are there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Guys, my toes have curled at this so much! It’s uber cringe! This is the vid from his haircut the other week, the eye fucking is off the scale and the posing 🤢 Like no hair comes off when he’s ‘cutting’ the back 😂

View attachment 2512710
That hairdresser is as bad as Fakey. Bro I'll film you walking in & you then film me walking in & we can eye fuck the camera together 😂 new levels of cringe unlocked

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Something big has definitely gone on .
I don’t know what but it’s definitely huge .
weeks Freddie ain’t been home and she has only had contact after school and even then I’ve only seen her do that once .
for her to go Chester all week with Leo means Freddie is at dads all week but he was at dads all last week .

he’s definitely gone living with his dad I wonder did something Happen between jake and Freddie or if his dad had just had enough . Either way he definitely lives at dads

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Desperately trying to get her followers to like her shit posts.Beyond disgusting for £50 stupid cow
IMG_8693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

VC10

VIP Member
Flaps is allowed post again #gifted
View attachment 2506101
Free begged grub now.
People are being blown to smithereens around the World & these cunts are prancing about , showing free begged food.
There's kids at school with crap parents going hungry, somewhere in the World, too.........

I detest all these online cunts trying to be ' influencers'

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ThortheDog2022

He’s dressed like Where’s Wally moaning he ‘feels like arse’ - back to his usual routine of not feeling well when he has a ‘job’, quelle surprise!
IMG_0768.png
s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What!! The Quickendens weren't ringside at the Fury fight!!!! Impossible!!! Boulders should have been sat next to Mollie May giving her tips for influencing, and Fakey should have been in Tommy Fumbles corner personally coaching him, what with his immense fighting experience.....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Isn’t it strange that when he has ‘work’ that doesn’t involve being on TV, his munchausens always comes into full effect. Never ever sick when he has a 2 min appearance on morning TV but any regular work he gets away from television, within a month he’s always ‘ill’ and still he doesn’t understand why people in the ‘industry’ don’t want to employ him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good - less chance of him appearing on my screen anytime soon 👍🏻

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Can you imagine when you’ve had a part time job for around 5 weeks and you have to resort to this level of desperation! Fucking hell, I’ve not had a day of sick this year, I’ve just not announced I’ve felt like shit. I just got on with it! When will sick note be off for recovery🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I was going to say I wonder if Quickendale had to practise his 'sick voice' before ringing in but then remembered he has plenty of experience with the 'sick voice' from his previous work 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I love how she asked for recommendations for Chester and went a £3 fucking soft play
what’s up Sophie get no GIFTED days out !!! Skint bitch
chester has a lot to offer but not for her with how broke she is . Chester zoo or Knowsley safari park . Chester shopping 🛍

• Haha
  • Heart