Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, put a warning on that, will ya!!!!!
He looks like a haunted stick of rock.
twit.
---

I know. The pathetic/desperate behaviour is absolutely bleeping embarrassing. What a way to live.
I'm sat in Costa in Norwich, after pootling about the shops, lunch, and having a coffee.
All paid for by myself.
I wouldn't swap my life for theirs anytime.
And both my kids like me.
---
I bet the pair of them are stuck in the hotel room, furiously clacking away at their phones for ANY attention, while Dudley is parked in front of the telly eating leftovers from breakfast 🥞🥞🥞
Not to blow smoke up your arse but you are my favourite tattler, every time I read a post from you I chuckle to myself at your descriptions.
Dudley 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Which normal person comes on instagram at 430am to put ⬇ on their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the first thing you think to do when you wake up is to grab your phone and post on social media purely for attention 🤯
So either Leo has had him up or his ‘illness’ is going to be worse. Only one show today so hope the poor love is still ok to do whatever he planned for content with Flappy & Leo because there’s definitely a reason they are there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine when you’ve had a part time job for around 5 weeks and you have to resort to this level of desperation! bleeping hell, I’ve not had a day of sick this year, I’ve just not announced I’ve felt like tit. I just got on with it! When will sick note be off for recovery🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Which normal person comes on instagram at 430am to put ⬇ on their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the first thing you think to do when you wake up is to grab your phone and post on social media purely for attention 🤯
So either Leo has had him up or his ‘illness’ is going to be worse. Only one show today so hope the poor love is still ok to do whatever he planned for content with Flappy & Leo because there’s definitely a reason they are there.
He’s probably still asleep and the story has been scheduled to post for 4:30am so his followers rush to check he’s ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's always trying to make friends with bigger influencers by commenting on their posts. They literally do not know who he is and those that do, give him a wide berth. The desperation from these two to be a power couple in the influencing world is beyond a joke. Never going to happen. People actually hate him. He's childish, obsessed with himself, condescending, sarcastic and unfunny. No one wants to associate with him. She is a try hard, changing her voice and face to try and fit into the Instagram world. She's looking terrible, piggy little eyes and a jawline like Brad Pitt. She's more masculine than him. Both thick as tit, no wonder Leo is behind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine when you’ve had a part time job for around 5 weeks and you have to resort to this level of desperation! bleeping hell, I’ve not had a day of sick this year, I’ve just not announced I’ve felt like tit. I just got on with it! When will sick note be off for recovery🤔🤔🤔
So, Jake ‘Quickendale’ pulled a sickie last night, then? I’m going to put the EuroMillions on for tomorrow night since I predicted a sick day on week 4 💷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I always find it interesting that his likes on his photos magically jump up by around 2000 overnight but of course all his followers and likes are genuine! He hasn’t made himself look very good either throwing a sickie when his wife and kid are there

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what, highly bleeping convenient he pulled a sickie when Sophie and Leo were there. Imagine having to tell your instagram you’re feeling “unwell” so it looks more believable when you ring in sick. He is a pathetic little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
just going to leave this here….
We all knew it would happen what a prick he does it every time
---
So, Jake ‘Quickendale’ pulled a sickie last night, then? I’m going to put the EuroMillions on for tomorrow night since I predicted a sick day on week 4 💷😂
What’s worst is I bet he was out to eat with Sophie and Leo and if he can duck about in the gym he can do the show !!

Reactions: 22
I was going to say I wonder if Quickendale had to practise his 'sick voice' before ringing in but then remembered he has plenty of experience with the 'sick voice' from his previous work 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.