Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect new thread title courtesy of @Sarivng2022:

IMG_2159.jpeg

Old thread:https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-83-our-jake-the-hardest-working-man-in-showbiz.41913/

Well, what a day it’s been! Jake and Sophie guest went to the Pride of Britain awards and gave the Fakeys an early Christmas present in the process. The poor lambs got stuck in traffic/didn’t realise trains weren’t running/couldn’t afford a hotel so had to get ready in an NCP car park, then had to walk a mile to the venue and missed the red carpet interviews. Then had to walk back at the end of the night with guest barefoot as they didn’t (couldn’t?) spring for a cab.

IMG_2169.jpeg
IMG_2170.jpeg
IMG_2174.jpeg

No presenting gigs that I can remember from the last thread and surprisingly still hasn’t pulled a sickie from TFM.

Also boldly declared that he doesn’t post selfies, which is strange as that’s pretty much all he does below examples from the last thread alone:

IMG_2168.jpeg
IMG_2172.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg

Some highlights from the last thread, feel free to add anything I’ve missed:

IMG_2164.jpeg
IMG_2171.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg
IMG_2160.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Perfect new thread title courtesy of @Sarivng2022

Old thread:https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-83-our-jake-the-hardest-working-man-in-showbiz.41913/

Well, what a day it’s been! Jake and Sophie guest went to the Pride of Britain awards and gave the Fakeys an early Christmas present in the process. The poor lambs got stuck in traffic/didn’t realise trains weren’t running/couldn’t afford a hotel so had to get ready in an NCP car park, then had to walk a mile to the venue and missed the red carpet interviews. Then had to walk back at the end of the night with guest barefoot as they didn’t (couldn’t?) spring for a cab.

View attachment 2500065View attachment 2500066View attachment 2500068

No presenting gigs that I can remember from the last thread and surprisingly still hasn’t pulled a sickie from TFM.

Also boldly declared that he doesn’t post selfies, which is strange as that’s pretty much all he does below examples from the last thread alone:

View attachment 2500077View attachment 2500078View attachment 2500079

Some highlights from the last thread, feel free to add anything I’ve missed:

View attachment 2500084View attachment 2500085View attachment 2500086View attachment 2500087
Brilliant. Thanks for the new thread and recap @plattyjoobs and well done on the thread title win @Sarivng2022 😊 There were some good contenders in the last thread 😂 Anyway number 84 and off we go again….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s so unkind filming your wife in a state of undress (not sure a car park is an ideal place to change but when you can’t afford a Premier Inn…). I’d be beyond livid if my husband did that to me. Just shows what contempt he holds her in.

Reactions: 32
What a bunch of wankers. They will be gutered that they only got one pic on the red carpet. Thick fucks. It was never about the actual pride of Britain heroes, it was about the red carpet and exposure that they desperately crave and live for. As for her slutty red dress and saggy tits, I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s so unkind filming your wife in a state of undress (not sure a car park is an ideal place to change but when you can’t afford a Premier Inn…). I’d be beyond livid if my husband did that to me. Just shows what contempt he holds her in.
Also shows how stupid she is, that she happily lets him use her as the butt of his jokes all the time and all for online content 🤦🏻‍♀️. The difference is your husband I’m sure wouldn’t even think of disrespecting you like that in the first place. I know mine wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔 Bet she had to scrub her feet when she got home, 🤣 hard skin, bunions, still expect she could always do a promotion for Dr. Scholls.🤮..

• Haha
  • Sick
Messing around with her face again today. And apparently she’s been having a social media detox. Can you make it a permanent one please? And ask your husband to do the same lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her bleeping voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the duck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just duck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her bleeping voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the duck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just duck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️
I take it Freddie permanently lives with his dad now then ?? I mean for her to be able to leave him and go Chester ….

Reactions: 23
Too hilarious to leave these in the last thread, so I'll post them again.

What an embarrassing pair of clowns. Him with a mis-matched suit with Argos jewellery and her looking like an old £5 crackhead brass with filthy feet!

---
So they really want people to believe he was wearing a £10k Cartier ring when his jacket and trousers looked cheap and nasty and weren't even the same colour and that god awful dress she was wearing was £1,510 originally and they couldn't even afford a hotel to get ready in and went in a car park? 🤣🤣🤣

MASSIVE FAIL! 💯

Screenshot_20231009-100249~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Something big has definitely gone on .
I don’t know what but it’s definitely huge .
weeks Freddie ain’t been home and she has only had contact after school and even then I’ve only seen her do that once .
for her to go Chester all week with Leo means Freddie is at dads all week but he was at dads all last week .

he’s definitely gone living with his dad I wonder did something Happen between jake and Freddie or if his dad had just had enough . Either way he definitely lives at dads

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Too hilarious to leave these in the last thread, so I'll post them again.

What an embarrassing pair of clowns. Him with a mis-matched suit with Argos jewellery and her looking like an old £5 crackhead brass with filthy feet!

View attachment 2500232
View attachment 2500233
View attachment 2500234
View attachment 2500235
---
So they really want people to believe he was wearing a £10k Cartier ring when his jacket and trousers looked cheap and nasty and weren't even the same colour and that god awful dress she was wearing was £1,510 originally and they couldn't even afford a hotel to get ready in and went in a car park? 🤣🤣🤣

MASSIVE FAIL! 💯

View attachment 2500238
My money is on the label still being in that dress so that she can return it!

• Haha
Something big has definitely gone on .
I don’t know what but it’s definitely huge .
weeks Freddie ain’t been home and she has only had contact after school and even then I’ve only seen her do that once .
for her to go Chester all week with Leo means Freddie is at dads all week but he was at dads all last week .

he’s definitely gone living with his dad I wonder did something Happen between jake and Freddie or if his dad had just had enough . Either way he definitely lives at dads
I hope his dad has had enough like any good father he would want his child to be publicly subjected to the tit that goes on between them for all to see.

• Heart
A thought… is she going to these places because he’s got a film crew following him for the ‘fight’ & he wants to look like a family man 😂 OR is she going away to avoid the Bailiffs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 His mother Fag Ash Lil, sitting there saying its hot, and she has a heavy jumper on, the whole family are bleeping crackers...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And so it was the piss tub again waffling on about "small wins".

How can you win RatBoy when you're the biggest bleeping loser going? You lost at the starting line.

As for old Prozzy McPizzaFace, I hope she went to get a Tetanus shot and a check up today at the local hospital stupidly walking barefoot in London, especially if she had a blister.

According to latest reports, there are two rats (maybe more) per person in London. What an absolute cretin she is.

387267271_339011655172891_7393696213053510448_n.jpg
387265350_1323096508412048_2994809867009335737_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG why has that video of him beating the tit out of a bag on the floor made me laugh so bleeping much 🤣🤣🤣 that's my bleeping win, I feel great now Jake thanks 😂😂
And my other win has to be coming home, kids still at school and sitting down with a cuppa and seeing the lock sign on the thread
NEW THREAD!!!! that's always a bleeping win as well 🤣🤣 love to you all Fakeys, I know we all say this, but when you think they can't surpass themselves they do again 😂 the POB fiasco has been hilarious 🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.