Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Flappy is even dumber than I thought she was….how the fuck does any self respecting woman put up with a pathetic, selfish, man-child who cannot look after his own son alone?! “Working” is not an excuse. Leo has 2 sets of Grandparents who I’m sure could watch him for a few hours then Super Dad can take over once he’s home from playing dress up and butchering Adele songs. The fact he is constantly pretending to be such a family man yet he is entirely incapable of solo parenting, how do his Tena pad wearing minions not see this?! I don’t know anybody who ships their child off to someone else so they can “work” for a couple of days, how does he think normal people with real jobs manage? He honestly makes me sick. Horrible, fake, selfish narcissistic wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ok so I wasn’t able to share the post on Twitter so if anyone is on there basically I searched his name then I tapped on the option for videos and he is on stage in Glasgow murdering a song singing with his shirt undone then he takes it off so is literally stood there singing topless and don’t even talk about the moves he couldn’t be more awkward it’s total car crash no wonder he took to sitting down with his guitar if anyone is more tech savvy than me please can you put it on here it’s definitely worth a viewing by my fellow fakeys

Hope this works. How cringe 😂🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
He doesn't have real friends because he's draining. His childish sense of humour which is mainly taking the piss out of other people whilst getting angry when someone does it back.
He's immature and believes he's the best looking and most talented in the room. No one has time for that. They can all see he's fame hungry and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I just watched orchard lodge care home, and what a little brat Leo is; he's on the sun lounger; he says he needs a pool, hahaha, as if his mam and dad could afford one anyway, and then the lovely dog gets on the lounger with him. He says, mine mine mine and goes to kick the dog, also looking around and shouting at the top of his voice, same as his dad, looking for attention; that kid is going to be an absolute monster; we have said it before he's the kid no one wants over at their house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Lazy, scrounging, ugly, useless piece of shit. Gets a trip out, driven & paid for by mummy. Gets his shift in at the gym performing his gay moves like Wayne Sleep. Comes home to a freshly bathed NikNak, no doubt wearing pj's his mum bought.

How these Tena wearing, wide gusset minions fawn all over him I'll never know. There is absolutely nothing likeable about him at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Actually love Sophie right now for providing this absolute corker look at his elongated head and neck 😂
Exactly what I burst out laughing at when I saw that photo, he looks like Beaker from the Muppets 😂
IMG_3471.jpeg
IMG_3472.jpeg

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Oh I’m proper cringing at her being a 30yr old mother of 2, sticking her tongue out to the side like a teenager 😬
---
HAHAHA 🤣
No filter.
Grey beard, wrinkles for life, vile skin, no hairline to speak of. Boke 🤢
IMG_3441.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Chris's reply though 'you havent been quiet' 🤣🤣🤣 he always gets a joke with a jag in where fakey is concerned lol.
And as for jake he is such a sensitive Sally when deleting people's replys to him. Have you ever seen Kyle walkers wife Annie's insta it's actually ruthless and she just leaves them all up no fucks given 🤣
I do wonder though sometimes is it even that he feels down, it feels like more of a manipulation tactic. I do honestly think he is an emotional abuser. There's a pattern to his behaviour the woe is me always starts when Sophie is doing something that doesn't include him, i don't think he can stand the fact she also makes a living online. The jealousy oozes out of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does he have to stand there in a tucked up pair of shorts pouting in a mirror to tell us this 🤢 He’s saying about being 34 nearly 35 hoping people will say he doesn’t look it 🙄 No he doesn’t. He looks nearer 45 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Robin71

Chatty Member
Pretty sure they got that bouncy castle a few weeks ago i remember twat posting it on his stories

Reactions: 30

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh pleeeeeease let her flight be delayed & he's stuck with Leo ALL day. Can just imagine the snidey passive aggressive digs from him "Well he is your son, you left him for a week, he needs you, I've done my bit..."

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.
Now all she needs to do is take him for a haircut 🤭 Now that would be good content 😂

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
No what gets me about the anxiety narrative, it's all me me me. He's in the gym filming himself full of confidence might I add with people in the background without their prior consent I can imagine. He's also gone as far as filming people in the background of his videos while hes been in the changing rooms. Now how does he know that none of these people have anxiety issues and he Is then opening them up to '1million' insta accounts without their knowledge. Because I know that's one thing that sets me off in the gym is people filming themselves and me having no control of where that ends up if I'm in the frame and I would just leave before I would speak up due to how awkward it would make me feel. I honestly think he is one of the most selfish men on the gram, he can do and say as he wishes but God forbid someone dishes it back and he's on gurning troll/ depression/ anxiety.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So Leo and Freddie have obviously been with Flappys mum since she left for America. If Zelda is now having Leo for the week, it means Fakey is not looking after his son for even one night by himself 🤯 and it’s obvious all he’s doing this week is ‘performing’ at Butlins. What a sorry excuse for a father he really is. What the fuck would he do if Flappy was as incapable of single parenting as he is. I can’t comprehend how a 34 year old ‘man’ isn’t capable of looking after a 2 year old not even for one night 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29

trine

Chatty Member
Pig in a wig cracked me up Crazy.

Pig in a wig, thing with a ring,
Can’t act, can’t present, can’t even sing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29