Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to the zoo again! Is that so they can push Spud round in his buggy or carry him? Take him to a park, take him to soft play let him run around and have some fun! I used to find a big patch of grass or a field when mine were little take a bat and ball or a kite they loved it!
I think they go to the zoo because they probably have a pass. Colchester Zoo does an annual pass (my niece has one) and she can go as many times in a year as she wants. Plus under 3 years are free. They always seem to go to the zoo when they don’t have Fred and I reckon it’s because it would cost them extra 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So his new obsession is that bleeping filter. Honestly he’s worse than a child. At least he realises the only way he’ll ever look younger is by faking it. Notice he’s the only one at training yet again not wearing a top. I bet the other blokes there think he’s an absolute head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This filter tit is actually making me 🤮So many posts is he right in the head.Boring skinny twit who’s entire life is spend taking videos.How does flaps find him remotely attractive he’s like that gross Wayne lineker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s scary how much someone can age in such a short period of time. Sad thing just because he’s got muscles, he actually thinks he looks really good 🤢. He might go on about having the bmi and metabolic age of a teenager but he’s certainly not got the face or body of one 😂 They’re 30 and 34 and both look closer to 40 and that’s me being kind.
---

I think it’s something to do with the wellness thing he’s got at the gym tomorrow. Obviously doesn’t want people knowing that the gym is the only place to give him a platform 😂
I’m gagging to see the crowd he manages to pull. I wonder if he will share on IG😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m gagging to see the crowd he manages to pull. I wonder if he will share on IG😂
Well he didn’t ever share his singing gig at the gym but the fact this is for mental health, he’ll probably share it hoping it will lead to another appearance on Lorraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a vain, stupid, boring little man child he is .
He needs a regular job, structure, and having the phone surgically removed from his hand
Grow up and duck off.
---
Well he didn’t ever share his singing gig at the gym but the fact this is for mental health, he’ll probably share it hoping it will lead to another appearance on Lorraine 😂
No doubt Polly will be shouting her mouth off to the press hoping that the sidebar of shame pick up on it ...
---
I think they go to the zoo because they probably have a pass. Colchester Zoo does an annual pass (my niece has one) and she can go as many times in a year as she wants. Plus under 3 years are free. They always seem to go to the zoo when they don’t have Fred and I reckon it’s because it would cost them extra 😂
And he's hoping to be spotted by one of the tena brigade

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Here we go again. Finds a new filter and uses it to death 😴 Passive aggressively giving a dig to Flaps at the same time 🙄 off to the zoo today so no work obviously. Wonder how long before FM rehearsals start?
Off to the zoo, no doubt the Colchester one, Flaps will be paying, he spent his money on that bleeping face serum🤪🤪🤪. He wants to watch they don't catch him and put him in an enclosure🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So at the start of the Women’s World Cup he did a story tagging The Lionesses in and saying how much he was looking forward to watching them. As usual hasn’t mentioned it since and they’re on today and he’s going to the zoo. Obviously he got paid to tag them like he does with F1/Sky sports. Funny how he never marks them as ads though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not interested in taking Fred, either. They can't use him for instahun pics and likes.......

Reactions: 16
Him making the comment about her legs being ‘freshly shaven’ 🤢 obviously an ad for estrid coming up again 🙄 as for him, are those beige trousers only one of two pairs of trousers he owns? He spends £500 on a ring, £40 on a serum but wears the same trousers over and over again 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Him making the comment about her legs being ‘freshly shaven’ 🤢 obviously an ad for estrid coming up again 🙄 as for him, are those beige trousers only one of two pairs of trousers he owns? He spends £500 on a ring, £40 on a serum but wears the same trousers over and over again 🤢
They're too bleeping short aswell ffs🤣🤣🤣 he is literally a walking ick🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 next time he does icks I might message him and say, bleeping you Fakey you're my ick. Why's his head so long and chicken dipper shaped 🤪🤪🤪 and all this fitness tit is knocking me sick, he thinks he looks gorgeous but he looks scrawny and old. Doesn't he love himself🤮🤮🤮🤮 good job, no one else does😆😆😆

• Haha
Why is he holding Leo like that😡Wtaf that’s not holding a young child’s hand
3FDA06FF-DFFA-423A-A421-0A8C46FBB589.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Tbf we did that when my daughter was younger as we live not far from Chester Zoo. It worked out cheaper getting the year pass and you didn't feel obliged to spend all day there then either! My daughter got sick of going eventually though so cancelled it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, why's he holding him like that, just hold his hand properly you massive hole😡 poor Leo back in his oversize beige clothes. He looked so much better in the clothes Zelda got him and had so much more attention on him, although he was watching TV while he ate still☹ Fakey and Flappy are teaching that poor boy no good habits whatsoever, how he is expected to do when they teach him bad habits, no discipline either. He's literally been plonked in front of the TV since he was born😕 You'd never know she had Freddie who was 8, honestly like she's never been a parent before.

We are having a bit of a fun time with my 13yr old at the moment, over phones and social media, but you know what, we are tackling it, not just letting her do what she likes. I told her other parents might let their kids have phones all day long, but not us. I asked her why she thought they did, cos then they won't be up their arses all day🤣🤣 bingo kid, correct, no way am I parenting that way, it's so lazy. I fear for society, as babies get phones shoved at them from birth, I mean there's even baby TV ffs, people should research the effect of phones and TV on babies and young children. It affects brain development, kids are going to school not talking properly or af all, poor or no fine motor skills, it's just so sad😥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm thinking he's liking that female filter maybe a bit too much! Possibly channelling his inner Jacqueline? I can see it now - 'My Transition Journey - I can live my life now as who I really am'. 😂😂

Christ, I bet Flaps wishes she looked like that instead of the haggard old trout she looks like now! 😂😂

363497735_825982612157307_8350691660670551611_n.jpg

364359680_666344025017823_3332974474145536090_n.jpg
364133152_2137644086424561_364477137790660135_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm thinking he's liking that female filter maybe a bit too much! Possibly channelling his inner Jacqueline? I can see it now - 'My Transition Journey - I can live my life now as who I really am'. 😂😂

Christ, I bet Flaps wishes she looked like that instead of the haggard old trout she looks like now! 😂😂

View attachment 2348870
View attachment 2348871
View attachment 2348872
View attachment 2348873
View attachment 2348874View attachment 2348875
View attachment 2348876
Why do they get in the icebath in their underwear
Put swimming togs/bikini on 🙄

The way fakey has grabbed Maris hand is how my mither used to grab me as a child when she had lost patience....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.