Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's claiming this is an ad for Studio now?

Probably bought it on the credit account they offer?

---
He's ordered some 'Fountain of Youth' cream that his mum uses.

He needs a bleeping miracle not a face cream!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
🐔 Bouncy Castle....bleeping idiots...get it in May and enjoy the summer months it will be autumn soon pricks.....just like his playhouse five minute wonder....:rolleyes:..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure they got that bouncy castle a few weeks ago i remember twit posting it on his stories

Reactions: 30
He absolutely does not look like a teenager with acne, he looks what he is, an unclean filthy unhygienic unwashed old man.
IMG_3462.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Loads of messages’ - Who the hell’s messaging him about his moisturiser?! He’s hardly an advert for looking younger than his years!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's claiming this is an ad for Studio now?

Probably bought it on the credit account they offer?

View attachment 2347084
View attachment 2347085
View attachment 2347086
View attachment 2347087
View attachment 2347088
---
He's ordered some 'Fountain of Youth' cream that his mum uses.

He needs a bleeping miracle not a face cream!

View attachment 2347106
No way are these ads. They are affiliated links pure and simple. They got this after their last trip to Zeldas together. She obviously paid for it and now Flappys trying to earn commission from it. She’s started marking all her aff links as ads. Wants another brands to think she’s being paid to promote them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way are these ads. They are affiliated links pure and simple. They got this after their last trip to Zeldas together. She obviously paid for it and now Flappys trying to earn commission from it. She’s started marking all her aff links as ads. Wants another brands to think she’s being paid to promote them.
She’s probably like look brands I’m on the compliance list but who cares. Look at all these brands giving me ads (in her dreams)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They posted this castle weeks ago and I screen shot it. Naughty naughty, no #AD then 😏
IMG_7938.jpeg
IMG_7939.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They posted this ages ago when the UK didn’t experience Autumn in July🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
jakes new narrative, male acne, jumps on absolutely anything, can see it coming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son is the same age and I can honestly say, he’s aged much better than this has been! He filters the duck out of himself! As for the fake ones….. you twit!
He really is an ugly haggard looking ‘man’. The bitterness shows on his face more and more with every passing day 🤢
---
jakes new narrative, male acne, jumps on absolutely anything, can see it coming
Well they’ve done couples hello fresh and glasses direct, maybe they’re now on the hunt for a couples skincare collab 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Look at him piping up that he can hear her in the kitchen just because she hasn’t replied within 5 minutes nasty little man and as if anyone is coming round at gone 10 to babysit maris? It’s a week day people work good job it’s fake!
He reeks of micro aggression. So what if he can hear her in the kitchen? He’s dangerous!

Reactions: 17
He really is an ugly haggard looking ‘man’. The bitterness shows on his face more and more with every passing day 🤢
---

Well they’ve done couples hello fresh and glasses direct, maybe they’re now on the hunt for a couples skincare collab 🤢😂
Flapz could launch Bambi and Bear Balaclavas!

Perfect for ugly, spotty couples! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230731-202037~2.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.