Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I wasn’t able to share the post on Twitter so if anyone is on there basically I searched his name then I tapped on the option for videos and he is on stage in Glasgow murdering a song singing with his shirt undone then he takes it off so is literally stood there singing topless and don’t even talk about the moves he couldn’t be more awkward it’s total car crash no wonder he took to sitting down with his guitar if anyone is more tech savvy than me please can you put it on here it’s definitely worth a viewing by my fellow fakeys

Hope this works. How cringe 😂🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Look at his eyes he looks deranged! Nope nobody cares if you’re quiet while you play RaRa I’d hardly call it busy though appearing on stage once a day to sing for about 3 minutes prat
Awww boo bleeping hoo. He is pathetic 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thrilling content :cautious:

I haven't been blocked by Flaps... yet. :cool:
I’m waiting to see one of the people she’s with post a picture so we can see what her face really looks like 😂 Also for somebody who is still on the non-compliant influencers list, you’d think she’d make sure she marks her stories properly. Hello ASA 👋🏻🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the new ‘Chanel’ bag that’s suddenly appeared on this trip, retails upwards of £6,500. Never seen the interlocking CCs so thin though. Wonder why that is 🤔🤭 Whilst everyone she’s with are walking round casual, there’s her in a long maxi dress, ‘Chanel’ bag and sandals to sightsee round a town in America. She really does think she’s some sort of influencer extraordinaire 🤢 Thing is if her bag was genuine, what sort of person would that make her that she’d spend over £6,500 on a bag for herself, while her kids are dressed in Ali express tit most of the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus her husband is having to work at a holiday park dressed up as a dinosaur 😂 You watch when she starts posting on her grid, she’ll be tagging Chanel in again 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder how many takes it took to get the perfect video. I did laugh when she turned round at this point. She certainly believes she is something else
IMG_3740.jpeg

• Haha
Fancy being a 30yr old skint no-mark hanging around with skidmarks like this and dumping your kids off for a week to do it!

It's honestly pathetic. 💯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her bag is as fake as those awful boobs of hers.Turkey the land of fake designer clothing and bags and some I must admit are really good.She sells clothes on vinted for £10 so no way is that a real bag.Most would have a backpack but no the wooden one things she’s a fashion icon 🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder how many takes it took to get the perfect video. I did laugh when she turned round at this point. She certainly believes she is something else
View attachment 2332192
I can’t wait to see when she starts posting actual reels if they are as vomit inducing and cringey as his ones were from when he was over there 😂 Watch her engagement rate start plummeting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going back to Fakey. He really needs to learn when to keep his mouth buttoned. That interview he did with the Mirror/Star saying the only reason he’s never been asked to do SCD, is because of the DOI rule (he can tell himself that all he wants but we know it’s BS) is literally on all of the regional/local news websites in the UK now. I bet shouting his mouth off will really help his chances in the future 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Going back to Fakey. He really needs to learn when to keep his mouth buttoned. That interview he did with the Mirror/Star saying the only reason he’s never been asked to do SCD, is because of the DOI rule (he can tell himself that all he wants but we know it’s BS) is literally on all of the regional/local news websites in the UK now. I bet shouting his mouth off will really help his chances in the future 😂
Exactly.
Angela Rippon stood in as a judge on DOI and is due to take part in Strictly.
Not that she is famous like Fakey 🤣 or anything but it didn't scupper her chances of being invited to take part.

I know it will never happen for him, but it would be sooooooo entertaining for all the wrong reasons. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So the new ‘Chanel’ bag that’s suddenly appeared on this trip, retails upwards of £6,500. Never seen the interlocking CCs so thin though. Wonder why that is 🤔🤭 Whilst everyone she’s with are walking round casual, there’s her in a long maxi dress, ‘Chanel’ bag and sandals to sightsee round a town in America. She really does think she’s some sort of influencer extraordinaire 🤢 Thing is if her bag was genuine, what sort of person would that make her that she’d spend over £6,500 on a bag for herself, while her kids are dressed in Ali express tit most of the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus her husband is having to work at a holiday park dressed up as a dinosaur 😂 You watch when she starts posting on her grid, she’ll be tagging Chanel in again 🙄
Spot the tourist. She'll get mugged by the locals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly.
Angela Rippon stood in as a judge on DOI and is due to take part in Strictly.
Not that she is famous like Fakey 🤣 or anything but it didn't scupper her chances of being invited to take part.

I know it will never happen for him, but it would be sooooooo entertaining for all the wrong reasons. 🤣
I know. I love SCD and would hate to see him on it. However it would be funny to see Craig rip him a new hole and him getting all defensive cos we know he can’t take any form of criticism constructive or not. Also to see him in the bottom two and fall over and get voted out early 😂 No I still say keep him away from SCD put him on CBB instead. That would be comedy gold 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.