Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or camber sands, where husband of the year went on his wedding day.....
---

Ticket sales for Norwich are bad. And it's here for 4 days.
Wouldn't be surprised if they pull a couple of days. Ticket prices start at £25 to see a load of nomarks get their kit off ....🤢🤢🤢🤢
<Books train/ bus/ flight 🤣>

We can all go and sing 'you can keep your clothes on, Fakey' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does he mean ' but that's immaterial '? Or 'thats just material things'. Doesn't really make sense. Illiterate twit.
I didnt read that far I'd given up 🤣🤣

He is up late deleting comments tonight he just reposted Flaps attire of the day on her work trip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didnt read that far I'd given up 🤣🤣

He is up late deleting comments tonight he just reposted Flaps attire of the day on her work trip
Scouring the Internet and crying into his wine over the nasty...I mean true comments 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all called him with the fake anxiety. Sure he does it to make her feel bad - selfish bleep.
Anyway I’ve just found another new reality show he can start tagging and begging to go on. He’d love this one. 4 celebrities with either a loved one or close friend race across the world. It would give him an excuse to spend even more time away from home.
I love that programme. Not with him on though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw this on the Gossip thread😀 Fakey is the complete opposite of Chris.
IMG_7902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I mentioned a few days ago about Jac Jossa & family being at Bognor Butlins this weekend. She’s just shared a reel and they definitely went to the Masked Singer whilst there 🙄 I bet he was mortified when he realised that they were all in the audience 😂 There’s them on a break that she’s paid for (like Disney), whilst the only way he can afford to go to Butlins is to get paid to dress up and ‘perform’ there and the only way he goes to Disney is because it’s free 😂 Even worse for him is he knows she did the same gig but at Wembley/Manchester arenas not holiday parks 🤭 Plus he couldn’t even get his usual selfie or tag them like he usually does because being a RaRa is such a highly covert operation 😉
On a different note, I laughed when I saw Flappys story saying ‘good days ahead’. Love that she’s put that whilst he’s playing the woe is me card and having to do something he obviously hates doing. I bet the bitterness towards her is running through every part of his body at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s made me laugh reading some of the comments on his insta. I deactivated my old one and have recently made a new one, no more blocked club for me (yet) 😂

It shows how fake social media is cos so many people on there are basically saying how well off fake and flap are. Mm they can’t even afford their house, can’t afford to furnish it and doesn’t sound like he can even afford to lease a new car lol. You don’t sell on Vinted or sing at a gig on your wedding night if you’re well off 😂

Boo hoo, Chris didn’t reply to his message about seeing him at the weekend. Have they even spent time together since his wedding? Proper good mates right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s made me laugh reading some of the comments on his insta. I deactivated my old one and have recently made a new one, no more blocked club for me (yet) 😂

It shows how fake social media is cos so many people on there are basically saying how well off fake and flap are. Mm they can’t even afford their house, can’t afford to furnish it and doesn’t sound like he can even afford to lease a new car lol. You don’t sell on Vinted or sing at a gig on your wedding night if you’re well off 😂

Boo hoo, Chris didn’t reply to his message about seeing him at the weekend. Have they even spent time together since his wedding? Proper good mates right there.
The thing is we are obviously more observant than his blinkered minions. I mean she’s selling second hand clothes for as little as £8 but is making out she can afford to spend over £6,500 on one bag 😂 Plus the comment about her ‘Chanel’ sandals and him saying they’re probably knock off. So why does she tag them as Chanel Official when she does a GRWM reel? I think she’s actually much more materialistic than he is. I think his problem with their lack of money is the fact he sees so many z listers on his Instagram that have better houses, better cars, better clothes, better holidays, that they’ve actually paid for themselves and can’t understand why he hasn’t got those things. Like the Disney trip. On one hand he wants people to think they can afford things like that and that’s why he conveniently doesn’t mark stories as ads like he should, but on the other hand, he wants people to know they get free trips because he thinks it makes them look in demand as ‘influencers’. Their whole lifestyle is fake but as others have mentioned he’s very good at manipulating the truth on his social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know. I thought that. Thinks it's crazy something is from 1860. The cathedral in my hometown is 1000 years old! Obviously doesn't get out much
Considering the age of USA things aren’t that old in comparison to the UK so clearly she’s never visited such places in her life. God help her kids

Reactions: 26
He doesn't have real friends because he's draining. His childish sense of humour which is mainly taking the piss out of other people whilst getting angry when someone does it back.
He's immature and believes he's the best looking and most talented in the room. No one has time for that. They can all see he's fame hungry and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chris Hughes does seem like a genuinely nice guy. Jake not so much, he is probably jealous of him. You don't see Chris being rude/disrespectful to his mum/partner on SM for "banter" & desperate for attention.

What is it with these paid partnership holidays, the content is pure rubbish. Again nothing she has shown so far would make me think ohhh I want to go to America. Brighton looks better.

Reactions: 18
😆😆😆 still desperate
He is tapped in the head. The BBC never considered him in the first place. There are so many better known more likeable people in the celeb pool than him. Plus he’s a lazy grifter. His delusion is unmatched!
---
Just saw this on the Gossip thread😀 Fakey is the complete opposite of Chris.
View attachment 2333906
So that’s why Jake won’t leave him alone, he wants his massive Willy!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.