Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ”Bet Zelda was like grease lightning getting Maris fed washed jim jams on early night so she can watch her programmes .Bet she won't be in a hurry to have him again. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...
I haven't watched any of her stuff ever but she does seem to care for him. Far more than his parents do anyway.
Any photos I saw of Leo since he has been there, he looks clean and nicely dressed, which makes a change.

No doubt Fakey will be leaping around her bedroom tomorrow at an early hour like last time ๐Ÿ™„. Gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonโ€™t share pics on here but looks like Freddie is on holiday in Italy with his dad and stepmum ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, Elsham Hall tearooms fawning over the prick that is Fakey, bet Mummy's paid for his lunch aswell๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ skint fucker, is that why he's gone to Zelda's, he's brassic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
What happened to his face? He must have hated taking this photo as no filter on it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
---
I haven't watched any of her stuff ever but she does seem to care for him. Far more than his parents do anyway.
Any photos I saw of Leo since he has been there, he looks clean and nicely dressed, which makes a change.

No doubt Fakey will be leaping around her bedroom tomorrow at an early hour like last time ๐Ÿ™„. Gobshite.
And she even managed to make Marisโ€™s hair look nice. Zelda has done a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to his face? He must have hated taking this photo as no filter on it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
---

And she even managed to make Marisโ€™s hair look nice. Zelda has done a good job.
Hahaha @OnlyJustSaying I noticed his beard is grey as duck compared to his filtered stories๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… and while I'm at it it needs a trim cos it's scruffy as duck๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Zelda is saying she has aged since having Spud for 4 days and Fakey said thatโ€™s not very nice - well itโ€™s 4 more ๐Ÿคฌ days than you have managed in over 2yrs you prick he is now saying she looks haggard well he obviously hasnโ€™t looked in the mirror lately has he the ugly c๐Ÿคฌt
Ugh I give zero shits about his pink eye

Reactions: 12
No way flappy eats any of those snacks if she did they would be straight back up ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s already made a highlight reel for this trip ๐Ÿ™„ Desperate to show herself as a travel blogger ๐Ÿ˜‚ and one for her skin ๐Ÿ™„ also that โ€˜adโ€™ she supposedly filmed before coming away, why is her skin not scaly? She must have filmed that weeks ago. Also noticed the people sheโ€™s on the trip with are sharing a lot of each other but not so much of her. Obviously her personality is as sparkling in real life as it is on social media ๐Ÿ˜‰
Imagine having such limited imagination and content that you have reels called Skin ๐Ÿ˜‚ seriously why would the general public be interested in a no-bodyโ€™s skin ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, I'm cringing SO hard for her. She looks bleeping ridiculous on this shitshow trip! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

363943957_955792415652840_7969653371415873863_n.jpg
363305877_1757876881340195_1460042452705642877_n.jpg

363913322_1483437955726714_5828894372546850326_n.jpg

363327629_1342928626627281_7711646423024719113_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You could ride that bike through the gap in her terrible boulder tits๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as if she eats those snacks, my arse she does๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช she needs a good bleeping meal and those baboon arse lips are awful๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Love that for him, not gifted, no pr and not splashed all over insta ๐Ÿ‘Justice for Fred
They just had huge wedding in Greece too ๐Ÿคฃ
Shows her extra has more money than her so called celebrity husband โ€ฆ.. bet she hates her life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Iโ€™m proper cringing at her being a 30yr old mother of 2, sticking her tongue out to the side like a teenager ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
---
HAHAHA ๐Ÿคฃ
No filter.
Grey beard, wrinkles for life, vile skin, no hairline to speak of. Boke ๐Ÿคข
IMG_3441.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lazy, scrounging, ugly, useless piece of tit. Gets a trip out, driven & paid for by mummy. Gets his shift in at the gym performing his gay moves like Wayne Sleep. Comes home to a freshly bathed NikNak, no doubt wearing pj's his mum bought.

How these Tena wearing, wide gusset minions fawn all over him I'll never know. There is absolutely nothing likeable about him at all.
Only the desperate tower block tracehs follow him , all the sandpaper-faced screeching Tina Turner- into- the- karaoke in Tenerife old trollopes with worn-out kebabs and air-gaps between their legs you could fly a Cessna Twin through

But that's enough about me, anyway ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Iโ€™m proper cringing at her being a 30yr old mother of 2, sticking her tongue out to the side like a teenager ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
---
HAHAHA ๐Ÿคฃ
No filter.
Grey beard, wrinkles for life, vile skin, no hairline to speak of. Boke ๐ŸคขView attachment 2340804
Wowww thatโ€™s not Jacob. Doesnโ€™t look like the same person he shows on his IG๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell I'm dead. WTF does she look like?

Doesn't this stupid bleep realise Detroit has one of the highest crime rates in America? ๐Ÿคก

363971216_304962438653983_7361659156128880513_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, Elsham Hall tearooms fawning over the prick that is Fakey, bet Mummy's paid for his lunch aswell๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ skint fucker, is that why he's gone to Zelda's, he's brassic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He looks older than me & Iโ€™m in my 50s!
---
Not sure if this has been posted already, but bleeping hell how old does he look
Posted before I saw yours. Didnโ€™t mean to plagiarise

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.