Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All dressed up like a dog's dinner for a night on a poxy pier!! WTF!!

362952522_6184182281692391_4715265780244623982_n.jpg
363493794_223637410168543_1495743197271174652_n.jpg

---
And the 'woe is me' continues!

362967105_180933884991250_5218729033511493727_n.jpg
362677045_1119532402763088_3640943944569141753_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nothing old Zoph is doing wud make me want to go to Portland.. a shack for dinner - a stately home.. she’s really selling it… NOT! She’s boring as hell over here and worse over there. Here and her ‘z’ listers must be having the time of their lives 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still think she begged for this trip rather than was asked. A lot of these ‘influencers’ that go on these trips have a lesser following than her as well, so she probably sold it to Visit USA that she’s got nearly 300k followers. Chloe who she’s with has a higher following than her but she also has management and it seems most of these trips have Off Limits involved somewhere. Put it this way, you’re not going to see people from proper agencies like Intertalent and Ymu on these type of trips. I would be fascinated to know what sort of payment and expenses they get for these though. It’s obvious the travel and accomodation is basic the fact they don’t show it but would love to know about the rest of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘influencers’ do it more to be seen, than actual payment being made to them. I think they most likely get basic flights, basic accommodation and then some sort of allowance for food and drink with a minimum payment being made to them, if any at all.

• Heart
So I mentioned a few days ago about Jac Jossa & family being at Bognor Butlins this weekend. She’s just shared a reel and they definitely went to the Masked Singer whilst there 🙄 I bet he was mortified when he realised that they were all in the audience 😂 There’s them on a break that she’s paid for (like Disney), whilst the only way he can afford to go to Butlins is to get paid to dress up and ‘perform’ there and the only way he goes to Disney is because it’s free 😂 Even worse for him is he knows she did the same gig but at Wembley/Manchester arenas not holiday parks 🤭 Plus he couldn’t even get his usual selfie or tag them like he usually does because being a RaRa is such a highly covert operation 😉
On a different note, I laughed when I saw Flappys story saying ‘good days ahead’. Love that she’s put that whilst he’s playing the woe is me card and having to do something he obviously hates doing. I bet the bitterness towards her is running through every part of his body at the moment.
I bet desperate Dan Osborne physically pissed himself when he saw fakey.
He's always greasing up to him at "charity" football....
---
😆😆😆 still desperate
Still whinging....
---
I take it he wasn’t invited back this year 🤔😂
He'll spontaneously combust...no invite for mega star Jakey....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think she begged for this trip rather than was asked. A lot of these ‘influencers’ that go on these trips have a lesser following than her as well, so she probably sold it to Visit USA that she’s got nearly 300k followers. Chloe who she’s with has a higher following than her but she also has management and it seems most of these trips have Off Limits involved somewhere. Put it this way, you’re not going to see people from proper agencies like Intertalent and Ymu on these type of trips. I would be fascinated to know what sort of payment and expenses they get for these though. It’s obvious the travel and accomodation is basic the fact they don’t show it but would love to know about the rest of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘influencers’ do it more to be seen, than actual payment being made to them. I think they most likely get basic flights, basic accommodation and then some sort of allowance for food and drink with a minimum payment being made to them, if any at all.
Begged like Fakey did for an ITS job for Flappy once she’d hit a certain number of ‘followers’. Both his desperation and her collection was cringing. I’d imagine they’ve done the same with this trip. Likely the flight and basic accommodation is included. She’s used to not spending much on food when they go away so that won’t be an issue with her. I don’t happen to post much when I’m away but if I was doing an Ad it would be pretty easy (for me) to promote it so it shows how clueless she is when trying to sell a trip. She’s no travel influencer!

• Heart
I bet desperate Dan Osborne physically pissed himself when he saw fakey.
He's always greasing up to him at "charity" football....
I bet him & Jac both did. I remember through lockdown he kept tagging them both trying to get her to sing with him on insta live but they both conveniently ignored him. Whenever I’ve seen her in Fakeys company, she always looks like she’d rather be anywhere else than there 😂 I remember watching her doing a live once and someone asked her about doing DOI and she said no way but thought that bloke ‘Jack’ who won it a few years back was good and I realised she was referring to Fakey 😂😂😂 and there’s him thinking they’re his ‘mates’ and she can’t even remember his name 🤭
---
Begged like Fakey did for an ITS job for Flappy once she’d hit a certain number of ‘followers’. Both his desperation and her collection was cringing. I’d imagine they’ve done the same with this trip. Likely the flight and basic accommodation is included. She’s used to not spending much on food when they go away so that won’t be an issue with her. I don’t happen to post much when I’m away but if I was doing an Ad it would be pretty easy (for me) to promote it so it shows how clueless she is when trying to sell a trip. She’s no travel influencer!
I’d forgotten that with him begging for her with ITS. That worked out well 😂 Also didn’t he start tagging Adam when he was on his road to a million and saying if he got there, they needed to do their first menswear range with him? I’m sure he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn't got the intelligence. Non of them have.
You'd research a place, find out facts , good places to visit, historical sites, family friendly places, and make it look like it's worth visiting.
This lot of bleeping sheep have just gone because..

1. It's free
2. They BEGGED
3. To take photos of themselves gurning stupidly for the Gram ..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I heard that bloke say to prick what happens with expenses when he was there but cut the video off.She’s doing a tit job and see nothing marked as a ad.He’s in bed at lunch moaning about his spots 😴Bet zelda up at 5am with monster munch but more fool her for helping her lazy arse son avoid Leo to play 🦖🦖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont know much about maine apart from they apparently do good lobsters and it's where Cabot cove was( murder she wrote) and I still don't know anything else apart from there's a victoria(n) mansion there.
And that must be some strong arsed filter she's using for her face to have fixed it's self overnight .
If they put as much effort into sorting out their real life's as they did creating a fake one the real one might not be to bad.

• Heart
So we’ve all been asking about her skin…. NO one has! It looks shite Especially stained with your fake tan. Who wud tan when you’ve had a chemical peel (thick as mud) Get your money back there’s no difference 🙄

• Heart
Skin update from the exciting flaps and to be honest looks just as bad as before.Should be honest and stop using filters on every picture she posts.See the awful Stacey S asking for holiday recommendations bleeping hell don’t these hole’s just make you🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Skin update from the exciting flaps and to be honest looks just as bad as before.Should be honest and stop using filters on every picture she posts.See the awful Stacey S asking for holiday recommendations bleeping hell don’t these hole’s just make you🤢🤢
We all know that SS will already have a holiday booked, which will have been gifted from trending travel again but as usual she makes up a lot of BS to appear more relatable. It pisses me off all these z listers hinting/begging for stuff but with the money SS has got, she should be bleeping ashamed of herself 😡
If anyone is asking flaps for a skin update (highly doubt it) the only reason would be because her very heavily filtered photos make it look like her skin seems to have miraclously cleared up in a couple of days 🙄

• Heart
Her skin looks awful and why add false tan she should be keeping it clean if it was stripped back it can’t be good? And she’s going back in two weeks for more treatment? Should it be marked #ad? Why does she pose with her hand under her chin? So many, many questions

• Haha
Hahahaha who the duck fake tans their face when it looks like that😆 stupid fucker Flappy that's who. Her skin still looks absolutely awful even after having that tit done to it, and as for her rubber dinghy sausage lips🤢🤢🤢🤢 she has ruined what looks she had with all this bollocks in her face😳

As for spotty Fakey, duck he looks tired and like tit, and that's after 2 nights playing Ra Ra🦖🦖🦖 and not even nights consecutively either. God he's gonna tit the bed when he has to do TFM tour, some days there are 2 shows. He really is a bleeping lazy hole isn't he🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Explain how a person who apparently can afford a Chanel bag along with the sandals but can’t afford to go and get her nails professionally done before going away for a week. That can be the only reason her nails still look like they’re chipped with pink splodges on surely.
As for him and his spots, nothing to do with sweating in the gym. That’s the Dino head that’s causing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her lips are shocking she’s definitely overfilling them and looks like a baboon’s arse.So young to be damaging her entire face and how is she only 30👀
75FA6DF9-8221-4C4F-9FE5-5664984A8FC5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.