Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the gym he goes to are going to start doing men’s wellness Wednesday and guess who has got himself a place booked to talk all things mental health (yawn) oh and on the reel talking about it he has his top off again! That’s another reason he doesn’t get work I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with taking their clothes off!
So true. Like a toddler when they discover that they can undress themselves.
It's mildly cute, at best, when a toddler does it, for the first time.

Reactions: 17
“Baby no. 1”??? Please don’t tell me she’s pregnant…
Pregnant? It would be the immaculate conception if she was!! No, she's just a nasty bleep forgetting about Freddie being her first born yet again! 🤬
---
Just as well this prick loves himself so much because nobody else does! 💯

364130804_2249943821862501_3261826605465020759_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does he have to stand there in a tucked up pair of shorts pouting in a mirror to tell us this 🤢 He’s saying about being 34 nearly 35 hoping people will say he doesn’t look it 🙄 No he doesn’t. He looks nearer 45 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why does he have to stand there in a tucked up pair of shorts pouting in a mirror to tell us this 🤢 He’s saying about being 34 nearly 35 hoping people will say he doesn’t look it 🙄 No he doesn’t. He looks nearer 45 👍🏻
You're being kind. 65 I say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uggghhh, he's such a big headed bastard isn't he look at me me me 🤮🤮🤮🤮 no thanks you ugly, wiggy bleep🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a bit like when people go out of their way to tell you how nice they are.
If they were, it would show in their actions and especially in how they treat others.

They wouldn't need to tell you!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF does the 🤡 look like - these photos are taken only a few hours apart even using ridiculous filters he still looks like an absolute knobhead he lives his whole life through a camera lens I bet when he looks in the mirror of a morning he says who the duck are you 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Just why does she look so weird👀So 20% of b&b bet she’s sold jack tit since she added her awful cheap gym wear.Had some more parcels and other than that she’s as boring as ever.Her mouth so overfilled can hardly speak.See zelda had nothing nice to say about Leo’s unnecessary week long visit not a word lol.
E14FBC12-4AA9-4ED3-8E15-61291A4B9F83.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF does the 🤡 look like - these photos are taken only a few hours apart even using ridiculous filters he still looks like an absolute knobhead he lives his whole life through a camera lens I bet when he looks in the mirror of a morning he says who the duck are you 🤣🤣
Once again, all he is proving to any potential employer is that he is a lazy good for nothing who spends all day every day taking photos of himself because HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As if she slept 18 hours and he got up did all the housework and took maris to nursery he would have posted it all to instagram if he had plus he supposedly did a workout when he got up had a steak got in the ice bath then went to the gym nah someone definitely there helping probably Krueger’s mum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know why she's so surprised about aliens. She married one and she has the skin of one!

• Haha
Anybody understand her? I had trouble tbh! So she's had 18hrs sleep and Fakey has been Father of the Year again and made Spud breakfast, took him to school, done all the housework and went to the gym twice! Yeah ok! 😂

Her skin doesn't look any different. She should just get a balaclava tbh! I've also been looking at her hairline lately. It looks like she's receding lately. Her hair is very thin on top. Most probably stress-induced and a bad diet.

She looks utterly haggard for only 30yrs old.

364231175_1007338510452706_2261205629874502398_n.jpg
364263707_6386428068060141_1978340699710048198_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230731-150602.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I hope he a) doesn’t refer to this as work and b) he’s not getting paid for it. If he tries to get content from this he really is an absolute arsewipe 🤬
Technically he’s doing it for free since his membership is free.
---
Just why does she look so weird👀So 20% of b&b bet she’s sold jack tit since she added her awful cheap gym wear.Had some more parcels and other than that she’s as boring as ever.Her mouth so overfilled can hardly speak.See zelda had nothing nice to say about Leo’s unnecessary week long visit not a word lol.View attachment 2346282
Overfilled lips, huge teeth. What has she done to her face.

• Haha
Now he’s saying he should have been a fighter all along! Never sticks at anything does he? Singing, acting, presenting, reality tv probably because he is absolutely shite at all of them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now he’s saying he should have been a fighter all along! Never sticks at anything does he? Singing, acting, presenting, reality tv probably because he is absolutely shite at all of them
It’s his last road to try but he wouldn’t be a boxer he’s tit people train from kids not 35 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.