Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I must check their socials (can’t even remember the name?) and Paul Smiths socials because this prick doesn’t promote it! I would imagine its still going ahead but Im calling it that prick will cancel because its for charity and it appeared he didn’t realise that and took him weeks to say his charity and also isnt there a full monty show on that same night???? Hows he’s going to manage that? I reckon he’s just using the fight to get free training as he cant afford it and it looks like that James Webb wont be seen with him anymore 🤭 but just lets the beg use his gym! What an embarrassment and beggy prick he is! Also what happened to him and CH and Leo “hanging out” this weekend? oh yeah… Chris never replied 😂 how embarrassing! Nobody likes this prick, CH is most likely paid by OL to respond or be around him, most blue ticks can stand him or don’t know him, JJ and Dan clearly don’t like him as he didn’t get an invited to JJ’s 30th 😂 He’s a desperate wanker begging on the Butlins version of the masked singer for “Basically any reality t.v work” OMG how desperate!
Nice to see you back Jess!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Robin71

VIP Member
Ok so I wasn’t able to share the post on Twitter so if anyone is on there basically I searched his name then I tapped on the option for videos and he is on stage in Glasgow murdering a song singing with his shirt undone then he takes it off so is literally stood there singing topless and don’t even talk about the moves he couldn’t be more awkward it’s total car crash no wonder he took to sitting down with his guitar if anyone is more tech savvy than me please can you put it on here it’s definitely worth a viewing by my fellow fakeys

• Haha
Reactions: 10