Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he has tipped water over himself again meant to be soaked in sweat yet his face and arms are bone dry and what the hell is that pout? 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
is this fight still going ahead in November, thought they were doing a documentary about it, also flaps has went very quiet in regards to her collab with glasses direct, she didn't even get 1200 likes on the post about them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The purpose of her trip was what lol.If she thinks she’ll be in demand to promote holiday destinations she more delusional than I thought.Well she’s had a week away from the biggest drain of anyone’s brain👍He’s so cringe and making out he’s been working big lol dressing up for a hour a night hardly working prick👍
Thread title hiding right on there mollyann!

#Fake's the biggest drain of anyone's brain. Messin' up the States, frickin' Flaps & her affiliates.#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so just checked glasses direct, them two aren't even on the website anymore, some bleeping collab that was hahahha, everything they touch turns to tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God he bleeping loves himself🤮🤮🤮🤮
He is so repulsive🤮🤮🤮🤮 and nice to see he's left his kid again for the millionth time to do something for himself, selfish bleeping hole🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God he bleeping loves himself🤮🤮🤮🤮
He is so repulsive🤮🤮🤮🤮 and nice to see he's left his kid again for the millionth time to do something for himself, selfish bleeping hole🤬🤬🤬
That’s why he won’t go home until Flaps is back. As he takes Leo off his mum he’ll straight away hand him over to Flappy. Wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to gets Zelda to go back to Colchester with him so she can take Leo in her car. Never known anyone who constantly goes on about family and being a dad being the best thing that ever happened to him but chooses to spend as much time as possible away from them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔 He looks really OLD in that water drenched photo... That WIG has a life of its own 😆.....just going to the gym to see some real MEN...

• Heart
That’s why he won’t go home until Flaps is back. As he takes Leo off his mum he’ll straight away hand him over to Flappy. Wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to gets Zelda to go back to Colchester with him so she can take Leo in her car. Never known anyone who constantly goes on about family and being a dad being the best thing that ever happened to him but chooses to spend as much time as possible away from them all.
Absolutely spot on @PrincessJeanie, for all his protestations of loving being a dad, family is everything, blah, blah bleeping blah, he does not show this at all. Any chance he gets he fucks off from them, leaving Flaps doing all the work, why does she put up with it🤷‍♀️ I bleeping wouldn't, he'd be getting told if he was my husband🤮🤮🤮🤮 bleurgh the thought of that just made me sick😆😆😆
No idea what the tenas are seeing ffs all the 'beautiful family' comments🤮🤮🤮 just thick as duck really aren't they😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh here we go telling maris to jump about on Zelda’s bed with him then telling him when she comes in he is going to blame him what a stupid thing to teach your child he will never learn how to behave and he won’t thank that prat when he is older for blaming everything on him either let’s see the engagement on this then

Reactions: 25
Almost done with instagram 5 hours ago but now putting another contrived reel up just to get engagement/attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ does he not realise what an absolutely bleeping twit he looks. Plus it’s always the same content over and over again 😴😴😴
Edited. Apart from getting his awful attitude and self entitlement from his mother, he’s obviously inherited her acting skills as well. duck me what a pair of untalented idiots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG she is so bleeping gormless! Who does she think she is - Anneka Rice? 😂😂😂

364256877_850032089354680_5755709162382550034_n.jpg

363513614_3322187131381669_8054586491058344556_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha, @CrazyBaldhead Anneka Rice certainly looks better than she does🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
God, I've just watched that reel, what a pair of tit actors they are, duck me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Edit, how does anyone find that funny, are they simple or what😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously, that syrup has a mind of it's own. No wonder he keeps checking it to see if it's still there! 😂😂

363329127_186789544220201_3896021142747639247_n.jpg
363498146_585014253792467_2241221463763221694_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember the photo with his brother at a match a while ago, and the brother looks like Fakey used to look. Fakey has aged horribly badly.

I won't be tempted to visit wherever it is she is. It doesn't look at all appealing to me. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is this fight still going ahead in November, thought they were doing a documentary about it, also flaps has went very quiet in regards to her collab with glasses direct, she didn't even get 1200 likes on the post about them
It'll never happen.

He will cry off with 101 different inane reasons

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.