Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her lips are shocking she’s definitely overfilling them and looks like a baboon’s arse.So young to be damaging her entire face and how is she only 30👀View attachment 2334552
I caught up on how she got the name “Kruger” 🤣🤣🤣 I woudnt leave the house if I looked like that let alone go on a grifted PR trip. It looked painful and has done duck all, I like how she said the treatment is for pigmentation and “sun damage” 🤭 so has the “wife” of our favourite Sarcoma zelebrity ambassador admitted she has sun damaged skin??? What an idiot! I don’t know who’s worse them or Sarcoma 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.
Now all she needs to do is take him for a haircut 🤭 Now that would be good content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg she can't seriously thing her skin looks amazing! As for him you're a spotty twit because you're wearing a dinosaur head in the heat and you have no clue what a bar of soap is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She has destroyed her face.

She was a nice looking girl, going by photos that were posted here from time to time. Now she looks dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he’s still in bed at 11 am moaning about his spots such a hard life! Probably the poor diet I bet he is living off pot noodles if he could afford to eat and mix with the other staff he wouldn’t be able to resist posting some pics because he is a massive show off as for his pity me post maybe accept baby Dino is as good as you’re going to get instead of still expecting to be asked to host This Morning as I said a little while ago I really feel he is done on tv now and that Lorraine appearance was his last he is too unlikeable and too unknown now for his opinion to be relevant plus the likes of Loose Women and the rest have had major drops in viewing figures and I don’t think they will want the negativity that always follows him if he insists on staying in the business he wants to follow up as many panto parts and singing gigs as possible because a big presenting career is not happening ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230726-155210_TikTok.jpg

Not sure how to download a tiktok reel but he makes some comments about grabbing any reality show he can. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He is completely and utterly useless.

Just watched his mum's stories :sleep: - the clothes she's bought Leo are a million times better than the awful ones Sophie dresses him in (not hard I know). I did laugh at the comment about Flaps always dressing him in oversized clothing. Now now Zelda, put those claws away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he’s still in bed at 11 am moaning about his spots such a hard life! Probably the poor diet I bet he is living off pot noodles if he could afford to eat and mix with the other staff he wouldn’t be able to resist posting some pics because he is a massive show off as for his pity me post maybe accept baby Dino is as good as you’re going to get instead of still expecting to be asked to host This Morning as I said a little while ago I really feel he is done on tv now and that Lorraine appearance was his last he is too unlikeable and too unknown now for his opinion to be relevant plus the likes of Loose Women and the rest have had major drops in viewing figures and I don’t think they will want the negativity that always follows him if he insists on staying in the business he wants to follow up as many panto parts and singing gigs as possible because a big presenting career is not happening ever
BIB - I can't stop laughing at the idea of him presenting This Morning. I don't watch it but I would watch for the car crash viewing it would be. 🤣

When he used to get the cheap daytime tv slots, he had no idea how to behave and only has himself to blame if none of them happen ever again.

Totally agree, he is just basically unlikeable and imo, anyone considering him for work, if they took a glance at his social media, would rule him out immediately.

He wants to be famous - but with no work ethic, no talent and basically being a nasty creature, that's not going to happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Flapps your skin is not pretty much healed & you should have not faked tanned, thats why it's patchy. With any laser type treatment they don't recommend tanning, fake or real. Do yourself a favour & give your face a break

Reactions: 19
@ShowMeThe Money i’ve posted them the wrong way round! The video quality is bad due to being compressed so much & I am not tech savvy so don’t know how to correct that but the sound is ok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He sounds awful so flat and why does he sound like a goat in places?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Showmethemoney I couldn’t find how to share it here either so I screenrecorded it & compressed it a lot! Also got the results where he says he’ll take any reality show but still compressing that one
---

Ah, you beat me to it!
hahaha, how embarrassing, he bleeping hates it, and it shows, baby bleeping Dino, Jake the Butlins performer is skint; imagine the smell from the glue on his syrup when he takes the Dino head off; what a down and out; this needs to be added to the wiki, begging at Butlins for any reality show and mentioning edwina curry still after all these years, what a sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.