Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh pleeeeeease let her flight be delayed & he's stuck with Leo ALL day. Can just imagine the snidey passive aggressive digs from him "Well he is your son, you left him for a week, he needs you, I've done my bit..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep I can see Maris in the kitchen in his high chair but I don’t believe for one second that useless, lazy, selfish dick had that boy overnight on his own he would have been all over instagram and there would definitely have been another grid post we know how he loves all the Tena Huns telling him what an amazing dad he is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It does look like Leo is in the kitchen alone… I doubt he got in the “hot” bucket, just filmed himself outside I reckon. Prove us wrong Fakey? go live for once 👋 Why don’t they ever go live? Ive only seen him live when Becky and Neil made him cry 😭 And as for a “family” lunch I wonder if Freddie is included in this “family” lunch but im calling bullshit as Flaps will be exhausted but I wouldn’t put it past him to make her go anyway and im calling it that Freddie will not be included if it does happen! You would think he would have brought Mummy and Matt for Lunch to say thank you for taking good care of Leo, Zelda even puts her dogs in Kennels when she has Leo for a week or more! He really is a prick!
Freddie is in Italy with his dad at the moment so he can’t be used for the happy family narrative today 😊 You’ve answered your own question about him going live 😂 He even got OK to turn off the comments cos he couldn’t take the odd negative comment coming up. Funny when he does it, it’s ‘banter’ but when someone else does it they’re trolling.
---
Oh pleeeeeease let her flight be delayed & he's stuck with Leo ALL day. Can just imagine the snidey passive aggressive digs from him "Well he is your son, you left him for a week, he needs you, I've done my bit..."
Unfortunately she only had a three hour delay so has just landed. Wonder if she’s now got to drive herself home from the airport as well. Last thing I’d be wanting to do if I was her would be going out to lunch but we all know it’s ‘content’ above everything with these two so I’m sure she’ll manage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Urgh Maris is back in those oversized clothes again. He also clearly does not like Fakey’s singing and who can blame the poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he’s made the effort to get some food shopping in, make her breakfast, wash Leo’s dirty clothes ready to go on his next holiday…..or none of the above 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Urgh Maris is back in those oversized clothes again. He also clearly does not like Fakey’s singing and who can blame the poor kid.
Yes I noticed he was back in the potato sacks rather than the lovely clothes that Zelda bought for him 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet the clothes that Zelda bought him are being left up there for when she looks after him. They don’t match Flappys aesthetic for him (her) So he’s not even had to do any of his sons washing this week either 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was about to say, before I caught up, you may be sure Leo is left in the high chair to watch tv. He could very easily decide to clamber out of it but dad of the decade wouldn't even think of that. 🥺

I had the very same thought, flying back from the USA, you would be shattered for a few days but as he will have no grocery shopping done, they will have to go out to eat whether she likes it or not.

Awful setup altogether.

• Heart
Hmmm🤔 I think Zelda's travelled back with him to Colchester, both were quiet on insta yesterday, apart from Fakey and his minging ring 🤮🤮🤮 the pic below looks like their home same carpet, and was posted about 7.30ish last night. Yep that's Spud in the highchair in the kitchen, while he does his warm bath, Zelda probably hiding out of shot. Then stories in the bedroom to hide the fact she's there, or Spud would give the game away, like he has done before. I don't believe he's had him on his own overnight, he's never done it before, so why would he start now😆 the longest he's managed alone with him is about 6 hours, when Flaps got her hair done, and we all know how much he enjoyed that, is it on the Wiki, the actual video, where Spud was crawling out of the house on the path, and Fakey was fuming😳😳😳 god he's such a bleep.

Flaps will have major jetlag travelling west to east, selfish bastard he is saying going out for lunch, why not cook at home you hole, you can fet chickens you just bung in the oven and potatoes and veg aren't hard to do. He really is a lazy, ugly, selfish pig of a manchild.🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Makes me cringe that flaps is putting “<33” on her stories. It’s giving year 7 MSN vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree that he isn’t on his own with Spud, no way would he miss out on so much content. His page would have the dots of doom with 100 stories over 12 hours of him doing every single monotonous boring everyday thing while eye bleeping the camera. 100% the wonky mouthed mummy travelled with him and did all the care for Spud.

• Haha
You think he’s sat in the garden on standby ready to film a pathetic reunion.Bet zelda lying in a dark room somewhere smoking like a nutter.Well that week away certainly proves other than owning knock of bags and looking a twit was the most boring trip ever🤣🤣

• Haha
You think he’s sat in the garden on standby ready to film a pathetic reunion.Bet zelda lying in a dark room somewhere smoking like a nutter.Well that week away certainly proves other than owning knock of bags and looking a twit was the most boring trip ever🤣🤣
He won’t want to film Flappys reunion with Leo after showing how disinterested Leo was in him when he turned up at Zeldas. I don’t like her (obviously 😂) but Leo will definitely show more enthusiasm towards his mum than he did with him and he’ll hate that. Still think he’ll be doing the couple narrative because of that ‘message’.

• Heart
I wonder where rehearsals for The Full Monty are being held? Just curious as to how he is going to afford to travel every day same as when the actual tour begins he’s got to get to the theatre stay somewhere Matt can’t be that rich that mummy can subsidise him for the whole 6 months I saw he started following a load of expensive hotels but I can’t see them giving him free accommodation

I wonder where rehearsals for The Full Monty are being held? Just curious as to how he is going to afford to travel every day same as when the actual tour begins he’s got to get to the theatre stay somewhere Matt can’t be that rich that mummy can subsidise him for the whole 6 months I saw he started following a load of expensive hotels but I can’t see them giving him free accommodation
Just idle curiosity on my part, is there any kind of accommodation provided when shows are touring, I wonder?
(Thats not anything to do with him just something I have occasionally wondered about West End performances for example.)

On topic - Oh I am sure they will be lumbered with him if they are rehearsing or performing anywhere near where she and Matt live. That poor man, I am sure he dreads Fakey's stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just idle curiosity on my part, is there any kind of accommodation provided when shows are touring, I wonder?
(Thats not anything to do with him just something I have occasionally wondered about West End performances for example.)

On topic - Oh I am sure they will be lumbered with him if they are rehearsing or performing anywhere near where she and Matt live. That poor man, I am sure he dreads Fakey's stays.
I’m sure they get an expenses allowance for travel/food/hotel etc but it’ll only be basic rate and you pay your own on top of that if you want a nicer room

Reactions: 15
He’ll get travel expenses of some sort I’d imagine. They also get expenses and an allowance for accommodation once the tour starts I think. When he did footloose he made it pretty obvious when he blagged a freebie for the week cos he did full room tours 😂 When he was obviously in the basic rooms the most you saw of it was him lying in the bed. I bet he gets flaps to email all those hotels he’s started following to try and get him upgrades or freebies as she’s the one who seems to blag everything. He’ll get her to say she’s his PA. Talking of PAs remember when she said she was looking for one cos she was sooooo busy 😂😂😂😂 another example of the lies/exaggerations that come out of their mouths 😂

• Haha
By the way STUPID, your son is saying ‘closer’ not ‘photo’ you vain moron.

• Haha
Poor Spud. Back in the potato sacks again.
At least he had a splash of colour in his life at Nanny Zelda's.

If Zelda is quiet today then it'll be obvious she's looking after him. I doubt Flaps will be actually arsed to go for a Sunday dinner as she'll be jetlagged! Why can't that imbecile cook?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.