Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
The irony is that all of the stuff written above is so true, but he just sees it as being trolled,he is so stupid that he can't see the truth when it's written in black and white and posted 50 times a day on Tattle.
He continues to drone on about getting his big break, bro you had 3 of them, and fucked all of them up,you can't get much bigger than the 3 TV opportunities you had.
He's admitted he spunked all of the money his dad left him, probably because he knew Zelda would rescue him every time, he knows nothing about REAL work because he's never had to, he's spent most of his working life trying to get famous rather than actual grafting for it.
No wonder he has no work, no friends and no fucking life, who in their right mind would want to spend time with him?You would be on edge all of the time that he would make you look foolish and film you for the sake of a few likes from strangers.
Yet he struts around like cock of the north when he's out of his house, either with his top off inflicting his scrawny sweaty body on anyone who has the misfortune to see it, or wearing the most ridiculous clothes to draw attention to himself-he is an absolute fucking headcase, he seriously needs help, I've never ever come across anyone either in real life or on IG that acts like him.
The only good thing about him is the constant entertainment he provides for Tattle, and he's doing that for us for free 😂 Good job bro 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So I mentioned a few days ago about Jac Jossa & family being at Bognor Butlins this weekend. She’s just shared a reel and they definitely went to the Masked Singer whilst there 🙄 I bet he was mortified when he realised that they were all in the audience 😂 There’s them on a break that she’s paid for (like Disney), whilst the only way he can afford to go to Butlins is to get paid to dress up and ‘perform’ there and the only way he goes to Disney is because it’s free 😂 Even worse for him is he knows she did the same gig but at Wembley/Manchester arenas not holiday parks 🤭 Plus he couldn’t even get his usual selfie or tag them like he usually does because being a RaRa is such a highly covert operation 😉
On a different note, I laughed when I saw Flappys story saying ‘good days ahead’. Love that she’s put that whilst he’s playing the woe is me card and having to do something he obviously hates doing. I bet the bitterness towards her is running through every part of his body at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230726-155210_TikTok.jpg

Not sure how to download a tiktok reel but he makes some comments about grabbing any reality show he can. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wow, he really is fucking scum isn't he, making his mum drive all that way and back again when he's done fuck all today😳 he so doesn't have anxiety, he's just a lazy fucking arsehole who only does things for me, myself and I. Hasn't seen his son all weekend and palms him off on mummy. At least with Zelda Leo will not look a scruff bag and her and Matt actually play with him and take him out. He really is absolutely fucking pathetic and useless, can't even look after his kid ffs🤬🤬🤬 he's really getting on my tits lately the selfish, ugly, veiny, bald, chicken dipper headed cunt🤬🤬🤬🤬

Not a peep out of Flappy either, great job she's doing🤭🤭🤭

• Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
So her and the kids have got bugger all clothes they own half a house the sky box is on a side table the car needs repairing and he’s just bought himself a £500 ring? If I was Krueger I’d be telling him to shove it where the sun doesn’t shine selfish prick

• Haha
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Obviously his final payment due on his leased car so handing it back🤣🤣Skint and loving he’s at the bottom of the pile for work.Wonder if wearing his pink suit if going to see barbie tonight as certainly didn’t get a invite to the premiere 👍🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2350670
Whatever happened to him test driving and buying that camper van as well? More bullshit for the gram. There’s plenty of places to take kids indoors. I suppose they cost money though 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I was reading the comments, and he must be shit hot at delete because one comment said something along the lines of At least you know your 5 mins of fame ended a long time ago, and your just an ordinary bloke' next time, I looked it was gone hahaha, he's so bloody sensitive, does these posts pretending he doesn't care when in reality it kills him, and anyone who doesnt lick his arse probably gets blocked or comments deleted, fucking pussy

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
I got nosey so went watched Zeldas stories, honestly how can Jerk-off Jake be so bloody useless and thick that he gave her a bag of Fred’s dirty clothes instead of Spuds clothes for his stay? I’m ashamed for him.
Also, Miss USA wannabe will be seething seeing her beige baby has chosen a bright orange character covered t-shirt 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s made me laugh reading some of the comments on his insta. I deactivated my old one and have recently made a new one, no more blocked club for me (yet) 😂

It shows how fake social media is cos so many people on there are basically saying how well off fake and flap are. Mm they can’t even afford their house, can’t afford to furnish it and doesn’t sound like he can even afford to lease a new car lol. You don’t sell on Vinted or sing at a gig on your wedding night if you’re well off 😂

Boo hoo, Chris didn’t reply to his message about seeing him at the weekend. Have they even spent time together since his wedding? Proper good mates right there.
The thing is we are obviously more observant than his blinkered minions. I mean she’s selling second hand clothes for as little as £8 but is making out she can afford to spend over £6,500 on one bag 😂 Plus the comment about her ‘Chanel’ sandals and him saying they’re probably knock off. So why does she tag them as Chanel Official when she does a GRWM reel? I think she’s actually much more materialistic than he is. I think his problem with their lack of money is the fact he sees so many z listers on his Instagram that have better houses, better cars, better clothes, better holidays, that they’ve actually paid for themselves and can’t understand why he hasn’t got those things. Like the Disney trip. On one hand he wants people to think they can afford things like that and that’s why he conveniently doesn’t mark stories as ads like he should, but on the other hand, he wants people to know they get free trips because he thinks it makes them look in demand as ‘influencers’. Their whole lifestyle is fake but as others have mentioned he’s very good at manipulating the truth on his social media.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
so just checked glasses direct, them two aren't even on the website anymore, some fucking collab that was hahahha, everything they touch turns to shit

• Haha
  • Heart