Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you guysss for all of your votes for my new thread title! 😘

Fakey is back to playing RaRa again at Butlin's and Krueger has gone to America!!

For a recap of the last thread, please visit Wiki 2 for notable posts!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done Crazy, another killer thread title! Notice in the last reel Niknak reluctant to cuddle him & Freddie looming all nervous by the door.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Leo and Freddie have obviously been with Flappys mum since she left for America. If Zelda is now having Leo for the week, it means Fakey is not looking after his son for even one night by himself 🤯 and it’s obvious all he’s doing this week is ‘performing’ at Butlins. What a sorry excuse for a father he really is. What the duck would he do if Flappy was as incapable of single parenting as he is. I can’t comprehend how a 34 year old ‘man’ isn’t capable of looking after a 2 year old not even for one night 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, I think you're right @Robin71 I didn't watch her last 2 stories cos she's boring as duck🤣 he's posting a pre record, cos she dropped him in it saying Leo's at nursery. I'd say that was earlier this morning and he took him straight to nursery. He's such a tit dad, literally incapable of looking after his own kid for anything more than a few hours🤬 imagine if they do have another one, bleeping hell, almost feeling sorry for Flaps at this point, but not quite😆 she's made her bed and she can lie in it with sweaty, veiny, baldy bleep🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aw man, my heart! 😔 seeing Fred hover out of sight knowing that Spud is the main showpiece and he has to stand back and wait.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
WTF is he talking about? There's been a bit of rain. And?

I take it he can't afford to run his RR anymore then? That syrup is just embarrassing! 😂

---
Oh wow, look at how awkward and nervous Freddie looks. Poor kid. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So Masked Singer is Tues (Bognor), Weds (Minehead) & Thurs (Skegness) this week. I doubt he’s doing every performance though. I reckon he’ll do Bognor and skip Minehead and then do Skegness. Skegness is only 1hr 30mins from Zeldas whereas it’s a 6 hour drive from Minehead to Skegness. Can’t see him doing that somehow.
So I think he’s doing 2 days ‘work’ and somehow that warrants him dumping his son until at least Friday. Then he’ll have Zelda helping him at the weekend and he’ll go home once Flappys back. How could you want be with someone that isn’t even capable of looking after the child you had together without his mummys help? What an absolute turn off 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So Masked Singer is Tues (Bognor), Weds (Minehead) & Thurs (Skegness) this week. I doubt he’s doing every performance though. I reckon he’ll do Bognor and skip Minehead and then do Skegness. Skegness is only 1hr 30mins from Zeldas whereas it’s a 6 hour drive from Minehead to Skegness. Can’t see him doing that somehow.
So I think he’s doing 2 days ‘work’ and somehow that warrants him dumping his son until at least Friday. Then he’ll have Zelda helping him at the weekend and he’ll go home once Flappys back. How could you want be with someone that isn’t even capable of looking after the child you had together without his mummys help? What an absolute turn off 🤢
Yet, he still thinks he is in the running for any Dad of the year awards! He is so deluded and doesn’t deserve to be a Dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine filming everything such as going to pick your kid up from his nans. Flappys mum not wanting to be in the story then. So maybe he knocked and told her he was filming then knocked again. What a sad fucker he is. If I was her mum I'd tell him exactly how it is. Ugly, veiny, bald, chicken dipper headed, skint as duck, lazy bleep!

• Haha
So clearly he can’t drive his son home and look after him alone.How utterly pathetic and how flaps can stand him I’ve no idea.Such a sad excuse of a father and I agree poor Fred looked on edge that prick filming on the doorstep.Zelda pathetic to reading from her notes what a bunch of strange arse people 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel so bad for poor Fred bless him😥😭 hope he's spending lots of time with his real dad and not this bleeping chicken dipper headed bleep🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like i was right about that pre record he would be non stop filming if he was actually with those boys bet he hasn’t seen them since Saturday morning thing is as it’s summer holidays he could have taken the boys to Butlins with him and taken Zelda or Krueger’s mum to watch them while he performed then had some quality time with them in between but no fakey doesn’t do anything unless it’s for himself only lazy useless selfish prick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aw man, my heart! 😔 seeing Fred hover out of sight knowing that Spud is the main showpiece and he has to stand back and wait.
Made me feel super awkward seeing Fred's in that video too. Its like he didnt know what to do. Cos he has him performing 24/7.

Wondering how he got the man united away top as it only went on sale today and that video was appearntly him getting the kids but Fred already had it on. Surely he didnt manage to blag one early!!!!!!!

Also wondering why hes keeping his butlins gig on the down low!!!! Seen videos of him on tiktok 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Made me feel super awkward seeing Fred's in that video too. Its like he didnt know what to do. Cos he has him performing 24/7.

Wondering how he got the man united away top as it only went on sale today and that video was appearntly him getting the kids but Fred already had it on. Surely he didnt manage to blag one early!!!!!!!

Also wondering why hes keeping his butlins gig on the down low!!!! Seen videos of him on tiktok 🤣
Poor kid is always on edge around him incase he does or says the wrong thing. Hopefully he knocks him the duck out and smashes them Turkey teeth all over the floor when he's older.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, I think you're right @Robin71 I didn't watch her last 2 stories cos she's boring as duck🤣 he's posting a pre record, cos she dropped him in it saying Leo's at nursery. I'd say that was earlier this morning and he took him straight to nursery. He's such a tit dad, literally incapable of looking after his own kid for anything more than a few hours🤬 imagine if they do have another one, bleeping hell, almost feeling sorry for Flaps at this point, but not quite😆 she's made her bed and she can lie in it with sweaty, veiny, baldy bleep🤣🤣🤣
Urghh, that made me shudder. 🫣😬

Reactions: 14
Didn’t he show him getting the Man U top the other day? I forget 😂 and noooooooo don’t tell me he’s gonnna get a bunny for content 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.

• Haha
Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.
Can’t wait for him to start sticking sweets all over Zelda’s walls! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I had a similar issue to Fakey with my car (not a RR) it was the camshaft sensor, cost a couple of hundred to fix/replace. Obviously I can afford that as I have a full time job. Better get that Rara costume on bro & earn some cash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.