Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Let’s face it, it’s not the first time Daniel has travelled 8 hours to pick up a dog..... just usually he meets them in a nightclub and shags them in the toilets....!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Oooh I didnt know these 2 had threads! I've some catching up to do but my opinion in a nutshell...
I had only started following Dan as I thought he was quite funny & of course looked the part, then the shit storm happened!! Affairs, pregnancy, Big Brother, I have tried to follow Jac but I just cant stand her, shes is soooo very immature, mind you so is he now.

We all know he cheated on her and I've said before she is such a plain jane...that's not saying she isnt pretty she definitely is, but she is married to someone originally from the cast of towie, he doesn't want mumsy, he wants someone sexy and excuse my bluntness but that he looks at and cant wait to F......Enter Gabby to name one (the sexual tension in that BB house was intense) he may have had this initially with Jac considering she was pg in no time but hes not after playing happy families 24/7.

The jungle has definitely changed the dynamics, he has had to come clean and her new found confidence (income) means she is now in the driving seat for the most part, she wears more make up now than she ever did, he will have taken a hit on his business's due to covid.

One of her last posts of him and her and some caption like 'mine' yea hes yours now cause no one wants him, every girl knows what he is like, he also enjoys spending your income so your a meal ticket, but yea hes alls yours, think for once your safe Jac, hes lost his charm.
Obvs just my opinion!

I

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Boobmarley

Jacqueline is just as bad. Her family was on twitter arguing with Megan's family and accused her of being jealous and bitter of Jacqueline. Jacqueline always defends Dan's behaviour no matter what
I get the impression Jac’s family are just as rough. Granny Jossa with her eyebrow tats standing by her man Grandad Jossa when he was jailed for several years for stealing £500k of tax payers money. Then theres Grandad Osborne covered in tats, in his fifties and still having kids. Couldn’t go to Dans stag do so they had a massive argument (how mature) and were threatening to have a bust up. Class act the lot. Dan threatening to stab women. Jac calling women he’s slept with “lying bitches”. And now a Rottweiler called Tyson. The epitome of tasteless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Emmarowleyhun

There's only 1 person who's punching, and that's Dan. Bang average looking bloke with no proper job, abusive past, serial cheater. Wether you like Jac or not (i don't), you can't say she couldn't have done better than that dweeb. I'd be furious if I were her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Boobmarley

Wait can someone explain this please?!
Which bit? Thats sort of a small portion of the things she has done which has shown she’s not this sweetheart she tries to project on TV. She knew Dan had a heavily pregnant ex girlfriend and that he was living with her. It was plastered all over the news so theres noway she didnt know about it. And Megans family said it was known that Jac would deliberately call the paps to take pictures of her and Dan kissing knowing it caused Megan a lot of stress during her pregnancy. What kind of knob head does that! Dan was playing the two off against each other telling Megan he wasn’t really with Jac it was all a publicity stunt to gain media attention and he wanted to be with her and their baby, and then telling Jac he was only living with Meg because she was pregnant and he was doing the noble thing. Then Jac deliberately got pregnant to try to stack the odds in her favour. Megan realised Dan was lying about not sleeping with Tacky Jac and binned him off, he threatened to stab her if she got with another man, Jac stood by him saying publicly he must have been provoked (yeah totally justifies it love) and totally ignored the bits in the secret recording when he said his relationship with Jac meant nothing and the baby she was then pregnant with was a mistake. It’s truly the stuff fairy tales are made of!! And then since then she was shamed some of the countless girls who’ve come public about Dan trying to sleep with them implying that they are too ugly, but now she’s piled on the weight and is losing her already mediocre plain jane looks she’s supposedly all about body positivity. She’s a big brash loud tacky spoilt brat. And no I’m not saying this from a place of jealousy, just sick of doormats like Jac setting us back 100 bloody years in terms of female empowerment 🤣 lets see more strong females getting these endorsements and sponsorships and less of the moronic brain dead drips!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

jarv

VIP Member
Why would you post that you took an 8 hour round trip to visit a puppy? Why?! You could have just not said anything. Bugs me that influencers moan about flack they get but then post stuff like this which is obviously going to get people's backs up...

Reactions: 29

Boobmarley

AA4FC884-F208-42E1-BD26-60D31F3C875C.png
But you sure do love it when you’re using it to try to shag the Gabby Allens, Alexandra Canes, Natalie Nunns and Chloe Aylings the of the world. No-one is more of a busy c*nt on the old social than you and your gobby wife Danlie you busy c*nt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jane Smith

Anyone know what her In The Style clothes look like on someone who can stand up straight? She is always bent double. Maybe it’s the weight of carrying her dead marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 28

freda19

VIP Member
Of course he's a lucky man. He can cheat whenever he feels like it and then come home to his wife, a warm home where everything is paid for. The best of both worlds. Lucky man indeed
The reason this cunt is still with her and the kids is Covid. He can't gallivant around face sucking and porking random tramps in Clubs. Covid has put a spoke in his wheel and he's stuck with the doormat till things settle down re restrictions so he's playing happy families and getting his oats the only place he can. So she may knock off the smug "me and my man" shit because as soon as he gets off the corona leash he'll be back shagging anything with a pulse and she will be a quivering wreck again stuck at home on her own with the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Wow imagine if she had a husband that trains or at least has the knowledge of training, nutrition for weight loss, a gym, gym equipment, he would be the perfect person to help her......oh wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26

candyfloss99

VIP Member
How on earth can delivering his gambling "prizes" be considered essential in the first place? Jacqueline probably goes on all the journies with him in case a female answers the door. That actually would be essential, so they don't get groped by creepy Dan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Boobmarley

Also when hes been claiming he hasnt broken any rules with his trip yesterday which he blatantly did and probably required toilet and food stop offs in public places.. he was also picking up a new car only days ago. So this week alone not only did he drive 8 hours to see a puppy, he went into a car dealership and picked up a new car that he doesnt even need as he already has a van for work purposes and they got a new car last november (so by no means an essential journey), hes been driving to and from peoples houses delivering scammy prizes as part of his ‘essential’ work, taking pictures in EVERY single place still not wearing a mask, AND been spotted several times visiting the PR girls apartment in Wilmslow. Oh and he had an events company come into his property and set up teepees and balloons for his daughters birthday because thats far beyond his or jacs capabilities. The company even commented
‘Thank you for having us over’ 🤫 Thats all in the space of just one week?? Jac’s also been going to another house to shoot ‘essential’ pictures for her new range. Without a shadow of doubt she had a makeup and hair stylist as shes incapable of it herself. They’ve both been going over to their families houses. You can see when you look into it how the actions of those two alone could spread a virus to untold amounts of people. No wonder his nan got it and died with their behaviour, she probably got it from them! Makes people pretty mad when they know of people who have died or are currently in ICU with it and you have these thickos saying they couldnt give a fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
Oooh I didnt know these 2 had threads! I've some catching up to do but my opinion in a nutshell...
I had only started following Dan as I thought he was quite funny & of course looked the part, then the shit storm happened!! Affairs, pregnancy, Big Brother, I have tried to follow Jac but I just cant stand her, shes is soooo very immature, mind you so is he now.

We all know he cheated on her and I've said before she is such a plain jane...that's not saying she isnt pretty she definitely is, but she is married to someone originally from the cast of towie, he doesn't want mumsy, he wants someone sexy and excuse my bluntness but that he looks at and cant wait to F......Enter Gabby to name one (the sexual tension in that BB house was intense) he may have had this initially with Jac considering she was pg in no time but hes not after playing happy families 24/7.

The jungle has definitely changed the dynamics, he has had to come clean and her new found confidence (income) means she is now in the driving seat for the most part, she wears more make up now than she ever did, he will have taken a hit on his business's due to covid.

One of her last posts of him and her and some caption like 'mine' yea hes yours now cause no one wants him, every girl knows what he is like, he also enjoys spending your income so your a meal ticket, but yea hes alls yours, think for once your safe Jac, hes lost his charm.
Obvs just my opinion!
I agree with what you just said. It's the harsh truth that he's just not attracted to her body type and trends to stray towards fitter, toned girls. I want to add onto it:

A part of me also thinks that he caused this. I don't think he wants her to be attractive. She never had weight issues before she was with him. He buys her the world's ugliest sandals to wear. He knew how ugly those monstrosities were when he bought them, I mean look at them! I think he did it to deter other men off what is "his." I also specifically remember him buying her sweets and dozens of doughnuts after she won I'm a Celeb. I don't know why that stood out to me, I just thought he was fattening her up. A person that takes fitness seriously doesn't buy food like that. He could have bought her anything else. Looking at his bodybuild, there's no way he's eating the junk. He's somebody that counts his macros to maintain his muscle mass.

I think it may be subconscious, so she doesn't get away like Megan Tomlin did. The Megan tapes revealed how controlling he is and thinks he owns his exes.

As much as she got pregnant to keep him, he got her pregnant to keep her and not let her get away like the last one did.

Subconsciously he wants her to be unattractive so she doesn't leave. Consciously, he's not attracted to her body type.

Reactions: 24

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
📢📢Dan has escaped the house 📢📢 he is out running and I guarantee you she has a tracker on him, incase he accidentally runs into a lady, trips and sticks his willy in her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought DanEIL liked busy cunts? He's fucked enough of them behind his wife's back. Christ, he is pig thick and absolutely fucking vile. I wouldn't let his rancid bellend anywhere near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Boobmarley

Are you kidding me?! That’s a blatant flouting of the rules and highlighting it to everyone on social media and in the papers. So we’re all allowed to go off galavanting up the country if we think it’s necessary in our eyes? What a joke 😡 like others have said has made me question why I’m bothering. God I panicked the other day going about ten mins out of my area for a hospital appointment! I wouldn’t dream of setting out on an 8 hour round trip to visit a fucking puppy! But if that was joe bloggs from down the road who set off to visit an elderly relative would have a fine slapped on them for sure! Look at the girls having a coffee on a walk that was a little way down the road! 🙄

I really really hope if he’s not caught and punished for this which I’m sure his smug cocky face is loving it! I pray he’s going to get caught with his pants down literally (again)! They deserve all they get. Waste of space pair of them!
Remember when his ex secretly recorded him threatening her after he’d done it countless times before. The guy literally said ‘i swear on my childs life i will slit your throat if you get with another man’ and a bang could be heard followed by her crying and when she gave the recordings to the police as evidence of his abuse they let him off the hook and took selfies with him. Which he then bragged about to the threatened ex. Clearly an ‘essex boys lads lads’ mentality down there in the Essex police force. I’m so sick of him pretending to be Mr ‘i’m only human we all make mistakes im a decent family guy me’ when he’s absolute scum. How he got the BB gig after that incident I do not know. The media and companies all act outraged when there are cases of abuse and domestic violence but also knowingly give the same abusers the platform and the power to continue 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Boobmarley

All for a dog that might not even last long in their house 🙄🙄
In the space of only 3 years its their 4th dog. None are rescue dogs. They've ignorantly and repeatedly paid into a system of puppy dog farming and done what so many people do which is to bin one of the dogs off when they realise they require actual effort to look after them. Absolutely reckless and careless behaviour from them as usual but they are stupid beyond belief so wouldnt expect anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 22