Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl honestly bleeping winds me right up... Article from daily mail today where she looks 'incredible and vows to embrace her plus size body'. Sure the photos are still photoshopped love and she's hardly bleeping plus size without photoshop. Jesus she just needs to step away from the editing. And how many times has she said she's gonna embrace her body??🙄🙄 Idiot
About the same amount of times her husband has apologised for cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can somebody send me some help please, I had a very inappropriate dream about Dan last night...🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can somebody send me some help please, I had a very inappropriate dream about Dan last night...🥴
A night with STDanyull is about as appealing as a burning vagina and a mouth covered in coldsores. God knows where he’s been. That lad would stick it to a greasy donna kebab after one too many drinks and half a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan looks like Rodney Trotter but flogs shitter products, with less personality, a less interesting family, less friends, and probably less GCEs.

• Heart
Thank you guys, you’ve really helped. I’ll try not to think about him in that light again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Jac filming herself mocking Essex girls as if she’s not just like themmm 😂 she said the exact same thing she usually says just in an accent lol

• Haha
Clearly doesn't get enough attention From Dan so acts like a complete idiot on her Instagram stories for her silly followers. "You're so funny Jac" "You're so real and relatable".... piss off

• Sick
📢📢Dan has escaped the house 📢📢 he is out running and I guarantee you she has a tracker on him, incase he accidentally runs into a lady, trips and sticks his willy in her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice how since she’s said about being healthier she’s been doing ads for meal prep plans that she’s been #gifted

Reactions: 1
Why the duck is she advertising another meal prep company saying they're the best she's ever tasted, a day or two after doing an ad for Hello fresh which was apparently the best and she'll be using them for all her meals.

Why the duck is she advertising another meal prep company saying they're the best she's ever tasted, a day or two after doing an ad for Hello fresh which was apparently the best and she'll be using them for all her meals.
Because she'll promote any old thing

Reactions: 1
Really need to stop reading here before I go to sleep...dreamt that Jac was being chased round a mansion by what seemed to be Godzilla 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boredom has well and truly hit me today while I'm working. Went onto Insta and saw she's doing a live, clicked on it and she said they're moving again. Haven't they not long moved into the house that they're in now?

Boredom has well and truly hit me today while I'm working. Went onto Insta and saw she's doing a live, clicked on it and she said they're moving again. Haven't they not long moved into the house that they're in now?
Probably a threat (female) has moved into the street and jac must move dan away from temptation but yea don't think they have their long can't be great for kids to keep moving

Probably because he has shagged all the women that live around them and on there estate so it’s now time to move on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.