Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point her going back to Eastenders when with Jake leaving she would be the only Branning there with no family to play off. I would rather Tanya got brought back.

Reactions: 6
Imagine going away for your birthday, with your partner to spend most of it on your phone...

Reactions: 10
Don't under
Imagine going away for your birthday, with your partner to spend most of it on your phone...
Don't understand it at all. Constantly recording their dull conversations, her recording herself stroking his chin. Its all too much!

Her stories are absolutely cringe today. Why not just talk to your husband instead of making silly videos all day?

I know he's a dick but Dan🤤🤤 what is he doing?! I just don't get these 2 together at all

Reactions: 3
I know he's a dick but Dan🤤🤤 what is he doing?! I just don't get these 2 together at all
He’s good looking but anyone who says writ instead of wrote or written is an imbecile (he said that yesterday on stories).

Anyway great to see tacky Jackie back flogging the same old ITS tit! Nasty looking jogging bottoms? They’re ‘so cute, cosy and perfick for lockdown!’.

Given that lockdown #2 was only leaked Saturday morning you have to wonder about the poor below minimum wage folk who are working flat out to get this tit ready for selling tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind would use their money to buy this overpriced cheap tat considering we are heading for another lockdown. I can think of better things to spend my money on thanks Jacqueline

Reactions: 4
Never been interested in its stuff its all the same just different person on the collection and tbh im not dropping money for anyone I dont care about tbh

Reactions: 2
I've just clicked on a Jac story for the first time (thanks to the influence on here). I was greeted by: GOOD MORNING MY ABSOLUTE LOVELIES!!!!!!!

Make it stop!
Capture+_2020-11-03-14-25-43~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t even cope with how thick DanIEL is, check out his stories for him trying to crack a padlock..... actually states the code he thinks it is which doesn’t work (he thinks it’s his name but gets the first number wrong because he has the brain of a knat), the company then tell him the code, he swears he tried that and it must have been broken. Yeah because broken padlocks suddenly get fixed don’t they you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the feeder is at work again. That's it Jac eat it all up, then you'll be fat and insecure again 😈 see the double chin creeping on on her stories earlier.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she feels comfortable and thinks he won't cheat on her again so she's eating what she wants and how much she wants... Because in her tiny brain she thinks he will never do it again no matter what

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.