Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's too lazy and dumb to do that. She'd rather just let her kids go in the iPad all day

Reactions: 3
She admitted again today that yesterday she didn’t do anything for school but the way she says it sounds like it was because she couldn’t be bothered not because her kid was refusing or anything. I don’t get why people think she’s so great.

So you don’t give your kids veg.... ever? If after this week I see one more twit tell she’s ‘such a great mum’ I may scream

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently she was starting a few days ago...she’s got her activewear range now so she should put it to good use!! She says it’s getting to her like it’s someone else’s fault 🙄

7CEFB4B2-D679-46BA-B465-EC126288782D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow imagine if she had a husband that trains or at least has the knowledge of training, nutrition for weight loss, a gym, gym equipment, he would be the perfect person to help her......oh wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow imagine if she had a husband that trains or at least has the knowledge of training, nutrition for weight loss, a gym, gym equipment, he would be the perfect person to help her......oh wait 🤔
It just shows that he probably doesn't enjoy spending too much time with her

Reactions: 5
It probably suits him better for her to feel heavier and uncomfortable within herself, lacking a bit of confidence and not feel like she can do any better, that way he knows she'll put up with him and his tit while he continues to be a married man acting like he's single!

Reactions: 11
She was moaning about it being hard to loose weight because all her kids eat is Nuggets chips and beans then they don't finish it then she said she ends up eating it, it's simple Jacqueline stop holding a camera in front of your kids all day doing nothing, walk to the shops buy some healthy food and cook it for everyone

Actually I don't think I have ever seen her in the kitchen cooking iam sure Dan does it all

Reactions: 10
She was moaning about it being hard to loose weight because all her kids eat is Nuggets chips and beans then they don't finish it then she said she ends up eating it, it's simple Jacqueline stop holding a camera in front of your kids all day doing nothing, walk to the shops buy some healthy food and cook it for everyone

Actually I don't think I have ever seen her in the kitchen cooking iam sure Dan does it all
Yes exactly this. Who is cooking for these children then? Are they doing it themselves? God sake start taking responsibility for your children and feed them a decent meal then! im All for mums who feed their kids nuggets or unhealthy foods every now and then but at least make it a balanced diet! It’ll be quicker to cook some veg than it is nuggets anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or even nuggets and veg? Rather than chips and beans?
I’m a mum and I’ve had days where I cba to cook so we’ve had nuggets chips before but the next day had something healthy.

Reactions: 8
I don't think they cook. I think it's all frozen or ordered in. Or if it is home cooked its bland and beige

Reactions: 8
Apparently she was starting a few days ago...she’s got her activewear range now so she should put it to good use!! She says it’s getting to her like it’s someone else’s fault 🙄

View attachment 380383
Then maybe she should start by not eating her children’s unhealthy leftovers. She just comes across as being too lazy (sloth comes to mind) to do anything! Everything is an issue: home schooling, healthy eating for her children, cooking for herself and her darling husband! She is such a catch!

Reactions: 7
Then maybe she should start by not eating her children’s unhealthy leftovers. She just comes across as being too lazy (sloth comes to mind) to do anything! Everything is an issue: home schooling, healthy eating for her children, cooking for herself and her darling husband! She is such a catch!
Definitely comes across as being lazy,
I think lazy springs to mind to me, maybe that's why she is not interested in home schooling as she may be moving her child from the school she is at now when they move in to there new home, so thinks she doesn't need to bother as she will be starting a new school

Reactions: 2
Yes, so so lazy!! All she does is moan moan moan that not everything is given to her on a plate or weight loss doesn’t happen at the click of her fingers. If she wants to see change then she has to change herself, no one can do it for her

Reactions: 4
Yes, so so lazy!! All she does is moan moan moan that not everything is given to her on a plate or weight loss doesn’t happen at the click of her fingers. If she wants to see change then she has to change herself, no one can do it for her
Sadly, she has learned that she gets attention by moaning and coming across as being pathetic. Her followers don’t seem to find her tedious.

Reactions: 6
It probably suits him better for her to feel heavier and uncomfortable within herself, lacking a bit of confidence and not feel like she can do any better, that way he knows she'll put up with him and his tit while he continues to be a married man acting like he's single!
Exactly!! It has been discussed on here before, the lower he can make her feel the more she will forgive him.

Also if her kids have leftovers she may need to look at portion control, their plates must be piled, saying all that, all 3 children seem nice and slim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh look another day she’s putting it off 😂 she’s now starting tomorrow apparently, pretty sure she was supposed to start a couple of days before her latest launch

Why don’t they just make one big batch of food, with veg and whatever in it and eat all together? That would solve the problem and they wouldn’t be eating the children’s left overs? Even if they just a small amount to tide them over until the children are in bed and have their tea. Imagine complaining about eating your children’s food because it’s unhealthy though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look another day she’s putting it off 😂 she’s now starting tomorrow apparently, pretty sure she was supposed to start a couple of days before her latest launch
Did you mean 'latest lunch' not 'latest launch'? ;)

• Haha
Haven't been on this thread for ages so it's probably been mentioned but I find it quite sad how Dans always posting about Teddy and Mia but you rarely ever see Ella, there's clearly some favouritism going on there .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.