Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glitter&sparkle

None of this would have happened if they hadn’t mentioned they travelled for 8 hours to see a dog! Post a pic of a dog you’re getting but no need to post that you’ve done a round trip of 8 hours to see it!
dickheads!

Reactions: 18

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I don't agree with it but I understand why some people get dogs de-barked, dock their tails or de-claw cats. I can't see the 'benefits' of clipping dogs ears enough, why do people get that done to their dogs?
I don't understand it at all. If you don't want a dog that acts like a dog then don't get a dog. Disgusting practices.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So now JJ wants to renew her vows because they have reconnected after she said she could not stand being in the same house as him during lockdown (aren’t we still in lockdown) and they have been for therapy. Methinks it is more for a magazine deal than anything else, because they only got married not that long ago!
Renewing your vows won’t stop him shagging anything that moves Jac!

• Haha

Carrington31

Right so this is how it works, you get called out for breaking covid rules and now everyone has to ‘be kind’ (and no option to comment). Typical influencer using the be kind message when they are the ones who have acted like twats. What a fucking cunt she is, I really hope people are seeing them both for what they are. And I know this won’t be popular but I honestly think her kids are vile and she is clearly using a picture of them to make people think she should be let off the hook.
As annoying as she is, I take comfort that this imbecile is married to a man who threatened to stab his ex in the vagina if she ever went with another man, so Jac, the jokes on you luv.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
I’ve thought this for a while and will probably get a few people disagreeing with me but here it goes.... she’s lazy! Sloth like and lazy. No thought or care goes into making her house look nice, it’s not homely...it’s bare with no real indication of who she is or her personality. No thought goes into her children’s diets and healthy eating....she constantly admits they eat crap every single day. She spends SO bloody long on Instagram stories when I click on it some days there is more than any other Instagrammer I follow other than hinch. So she sits at home most days (yes I know pandemic but I mean in general) moaning about homeschooling when she doesn’t actually have a job and just comes across as bloody boring! Homeschooling is hard...none of us are finding it easy.....but I know many are pushing themselves to at least try and it’s important their children have an education, she’s not doing anything else apart from taking pictures of herself in clothes 🤣

I would get it if she was out working all day or even seeing her busy at home but she does bugger all! Cook your children a lovely healthy meal. You’re there ALL day chatting on Instagram. Like I said I know it will be an unpopular opinion but for all Dan’s faults he seems to have drive and wants to better himself. Not denying he isn’t a cheating slimeball. She just seems to want to sit about all day moaning about everything...when in reality she has it SO much easier than most right now who are working their arses off, homeschooling and trying to give their children at least some healthy food! She would drive me mad. He seems the shallow type who needs a skinny woman on his arm who loves the gym. Don’t think they are well suited and he gets bored of her.....thinking not with his head. He can’t seem to help himself!

Also to add, I come on here briefly each day.I don’t spend ALL day on here like she does on Instagram admiring herself.

Boobmarley

Another things that gripes me is Jac and Dan are certainly no strangers to selling stories about their marital woes, yet should one of Dan’s attempted conquests sell a story which is perfectly within their gift to given they arent the married ones and are in the same “show biz” business as Jac and Dan therefore (although i dont agree with it) make a living from selling products and remaining in the public eye, and Jac thinks its ok to call them “bitches.” She’s in no position to call them anything at all when her and Dan profit from these stories when they see fit, he’s the married one not these other women, and the useless oaf is still allowed to sleep in the same bed as her! Not only that but come to think of it but the majority of his conquests have tried to keep the story from coming out or have remained tight lipped about it. Beggars belief! So Dan pursues other women, Jac forgives but says she “aint weak because i gave him hell and he knows he done wrong” and the other women are labelled “bitches”. Such a class act that Jac. Remember when she contacted some young girl Dan slept with and said “please just tell me the truth. Im not the type of girl to blame the other girl.” Pull the other one Tacky Jac that’s ALL you do you utter joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Rolling my eyes at Danlie making out he had a romantic fun day with his wife only when actually he brought along his two friends and his brother. Can't spend time alone with her can you?

jarv

VIP Member
Right so this is how it works, you get called out for breaking covid rules and now everyone has to ‘be kind’ (and no option to comment). Typical influencer using the be kind message when they are the ones who have acted like twats. What a fucking cunt she is, I really hope people are seeing them both for what they are. And I know this won’t be popular but I honestly think her kids are vile.
There's learning and then there's being will fully ignorant of rules that are literally impossible to ignore or not have some awareness of. I'm sick to fucking death of influencers hijacking "be kind" to avoid accountability. It's utterly disrespectful imo.

• Heart

Boobmarley

Imagine asking that dickhead anything 🤣 must be a wind up!
Omg i hope that was a joke question he would be the last person to ask!! Wonder what his response was... “well... once a man has slept with you yeah you’re basically his possession right. If you’ve had kids even more so, you aint going nowhere without his say so love. Now when you say ‘toxic relationship’ you really have to remember your fella is only human yeah. He has urges and desires to shag other women and that’s just human nature that is, that’s perfickly normal. But as his woman yeah, the standards are pretty different. You need to know your place and keep quiet about what he does when he’s out with the lads. Don’t be moaning all the time because that’ll just piss him off. And don’t be looking at any other men if you know whats good for you. A man cant be held accountable for what he might do to you if you disrespect him yeah. So you let your fella do what he needs to do, keep your nose out of the things he does with other women that don’t concern you, thats non of your business and theyre all lying bitches anyways, and you’ll have a happy life like me and my missus Jac.... we’ve had our ups and downs but she forgives me every time i’ve shagged other women, i still can’t believe i found a woman as forgiving and understand as Jac. Every time i cheat on her she screams at me because she aint no doormat jac, she holds her own she does, then a week later she forgives me and we are stronger than ever.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pikaboo

They didn't come into contact with anyone...so his kids didn't need the toilet on an 8 hour round trip? Where do I get me some of those type of kids? 🤣

• Haha
Hilarious article in this week's Closer where a 'psychologist' assesses their relationship and how they are working together and now everything is wonderful. She cites the fact that moving house is a 'fresh start'. Moving house isn't going to change the fact that he can't keep it in his pants and she's just a lazy, greedy sloth. FFS, utter idiocy.

• Haha

Boobmarley

Oh the PR ‘girl’ will be the one from Go PR
Appearsto be shagging about with her for maybe two years now?
Steph Ledigo in Wilmslow is the one he’s been linked to for years looking very cosy together in LA when he’s been holidaying without his wife and also photographed getting taxis together after nights out in the UK after denying they were having an affair. Why would you continue to spend time with someone you’re rumoured to have had an affair with? Why would you go over to her house constantly during a lockdown? She is an events organiser. There are literally NO events going on during the lockdown. And even if he tried to pass it off as some business visit 🧐 why cant a call or zoom meeting suffice? So whats the excuse? We all KNOW though dont we.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Literally the amount of time it takes me to comment on here is the amount of time it takes me to do a shit on the toilet. Yet according to Miss Jacqueline Jossa aka Mrs Doormat, I have nothing better to do. Hahahaha. Seems like you Mrs Doormat has nothing better to do but spend your day seeking validation from strangers by posting irrelevant shit on your insta stories. I'll come off the toilet and cuddle with my man knowing he's never cheated on me and he's happy with me. Can you do the same Jacqueline? I thought not. Aww. Daniel would rather deliver prizes like he's on freelance Amazon than spend more than an hour with her. Awww. Poor doormat

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

I really hope the pair of them piss off out of the limelight forever. The pair of them have no respect for the rules and every company linked to them should get shut of them and stop paying them cash. Jacqueline should think to herself why she cannot get acting jobs and has to promote shite to make a living.

Mumney

ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ONLY. STAY AT HOME. NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOU SELFISH, IMMORAL SCUMBAG.

Even if he was working, a detour is not essential. Get a dog after lockdown when you can go see it LEGALLY. The fact he says the people who are critical of his actions are ABNORMAL is just insane to me! Mate followers blindly do what they're told. Human beings SHOULD NOT do what a dimwit from Towie tells them to do. Also whilst on the subject of what's normal, NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T THREATEN WOMEN, TREAT THEM AS 3RD CLASS CITIZENS OR MENTALLY ABUSE THEM. CRETINS DO. Go f**k yourself mate.

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Jacqueline,

Your husband is a serial cheat and a leopard never changes their spots. He will cheat on you again if he isn't already. Maybe he's more the doting husband because we are under restrictions but just wait until we are back to normal and you're worrying about his whereabouts and the media are papping him coming out of clubs with women he claims are just a friend.

You have to learn to take negative opinions better. Constructive criticism is good right? It gives you a chance to see what people think of you and then look at yourself and see if they all have a point or if you're right and the hundreds saying something are wrong.

Please take actress out of your Twitter handle as you've not been one for years. You're an influencer who promote cheap looking tat and doesn't have any aspect of a private life because you want to share every burp and fart that happens in your home.

There has been 20 series of I'm A Celebrity and you've probably done the least in the year after winning than anyone else would you say? Why is that? Lazy? Dan have you turn down work? Work you expected to come from winning not offered? I suspect you expected since leaving Eastenders the kind of jobs others from soaps got after leaving such as Michelle Keegan, Surrane Jones, Katherine Kelly etc and it didn't happen. Eastenders don't need you back as you wasn't an iconic character and the Branning family are no more.

Own being curvy instead of blaming the angles the paps get of you when you tip them off you're going to leave your house so you can get yourself in the press. If you want to be seen as a 'real woman' stop with the fake filtered photos making yourself more skinny than you actually are. If you want to be skinnier exercise and eat healthier like most people do and you won't have to do that.

Last but not least if what is said in this thread bothers you so much why do you read it? Don't torture yourself over what strangers on the internet think of you unless of course you've heard of friends, family and neighbours saying similar so it's hit home.

Reactions: 16