Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous of what exactly?
Presumably her getting the sexiest most clever man in Britain to marry her. He'd have to be a heartthrob to cheat on her right, I mean it's something to boast about that your man can get so many other women to give him STDs. Not all men can manage that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I noticed this aswell. It's as if he puts in the minimum effort. Can't imagine how their marriage is like behind closed doors. Probably sleep in separate rooms and rarely have sex
Jac rarely has no sex tha
Presumably her getting the sexiest most clever man in Britain to marry her. He'd have to be a heartthrob to cheat on her right, I mean it's something to boast about that your man can get so many other women to give him STDs. Not all men can manage that.
Exactly!
Yea Jac we all so jealous that your being cheated on left right and centre and are a huge laughing stock
But yea you use the troll card if it makes you feel better
twit

Reactions: 4
She’s finally said why they’re moving...they’re (she is) currently renting the house they’re in now and have now bought a place

Reactions: 1
She’s finally said why they’re moving...they’re (she is) currently renting the house they’re in now and have now bought a place
Omg how the papers lie apparently she spent 1million pounds on there brand new property when they moved in and are still saying they live in Kent what such lies the papers print, why spend so much money on a rented house?????????

Omg how the papers lie apparently she spent 1million pounds on there brand new property when they moved in and are still saying they live in Kent what such lies the papers print, why spend so much money on a rented house?????????
That's why they move so often

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another drop! Those poor souls on minimum wage who have to pump that tit out have been busy!
Let me guess... it will all be ‘so cute’, there will be some cute dresses, perfect for drinks with the girls, some chunky knits perfect for the school run, some flowery tops for date night, and some very unflattering jeans which will do nothing for Jac’s figure. Everything in the collection will go perfectly with a boot or a chunky trainer!!

I was right! This one is ‘perfect for the school run if you want to look a bit cute but equally good for lounging at home’!

never mind the fact it’s horrible and the length is massively unflattering, but last week she did a loungewear drop also ‘perfect for lounging at home’ so which is it Jossa?Are we lounging in our loungewear or lounging in this f’ing monstrosity of a dress?? She is such a div. always a treat to see the chunky white trainer though 😂

The jeans and top ensemble is ‘super super easy’. What the duck does that mean? It’s a body which actually is a pain in the arse in terms of going to the loo. What is easy about it? Easy to look awful in.... maybe that’s what she means! She really is basic as they come.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another drop! Those poor souls on minimum wage who have to pump that tit out have been busy!
Let me guess... it will all be ‘so cute’, there will be some cute dresses, perfect for drinks with the girls, some chunky knits perfect for the school run, some flowery tops for date night, and some very unflattering jeans which will do nothing for Jac’s figure. Everything in the collection will go perfectly with a boot or a chunky trainer!!

I was right! This one is ‘perfect for the school run if you want to look a bit cute but equally good for lounging at home’!

never mind the fact it’s horrible and the length is massively unflattering, but last week she did a loungewear drop also ‘perfect for lounging at home’ so which is it Jossa?Are we lounging in our loungewear or lounging in this f’ing monstrosity of a dress?? She is such a div. always a treat to see the chunky white trainer though 😂

The jeans and top ensemble is ‘super super easy’. What the duck does that mean? It’s a body which actually is a pain in the arse in terms of going to the loo. What is easy about it? Easy to look awful in.... maybe that’s what she means! She really is basic as they come.
Those are the worst fitting jeans ever.

Reactions: 5
Does 'super super easy' means it's easy to get dressed? I think most people manage just find Jac :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All for a dog that might not even last long in their house 🙄🙄
In the space of only 3 years its their 4th dog. None are rescue dogs. They've ignorantly and repeatedly paid into a system of puppy dog farming and done what so many people do which is to bin one of the dogs off when they realise they require actual effort to look after them. Absolutely reckless and careless behaviour from them as usual but they are stupid beyond belief so wouldnt expect anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.