Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 339843What on earth are those dresses?! (Hidden Ella’s face for privacy). Are people really going to go out in those?? Maybe as a nighty yes, but £20 for a child’s dress that looks like that...just wow! £20!!
It just screams cheap and ugly! Good luck selling that tat out! I wouldn’t want to be seen dead in that either inside or outside. What’s with the sudden hiding of the child’s face? It never bothered her before.

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel like it's a safety issue for two people in those 'dresses' to stand so close together, if one of them moves too fast they might spark!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dagenham market has more classy looking clothing than that she looks like a clown

Reactions: 2
Headline news ‘Dan and Jac look loved up’ with this picture below.... they have got to be taking the piss. Jac looks as gormless as ever and Dan’s body language couldn’t look any less interested in her if he tried. The dynamic between the two is clear as day in pretty much every photo of them. She always looks fully engaged and delighted he’s paying her any attention and he always looks like he’d rather be anywhere else and with anyone else. She is such a stupid dim witted fool!

65AE8172-70D0-4541-A525-FB17FBD3CA54.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Headline news ‘Dan and Jac look loved up’ with this picture below.... they have got to be taking the piss. Jac looks as gormless as ever and Dan’s body language couldn’t look any less interested in her if he tried. The dynamic between the two is clear as day in pretty much every photo of them. She always looks fully engaged and delighted he’s paying her any attention and he always looks like he’d rather be anywhere else and with anyone else. She is such a stupid dim witted fool!

View attachment 342758
The state on her! 🧐 Her face looks so round - she looks like the Michelin man! 🥴😂

Reactions: 6

View attachment 342758
He looks embarrassed to be with her.

Reactions: 5
He looks embarrassed to be with her.
To me his facial expression is like 'WTF'. Like when someone says something really stupid and you kind of squint at them, pull your eyebrows together and smile in a straight line. I probably haven't explained that well. For anyone who watches the office I mean the Tim/Jim face. He's doing that. He doesn't look loved up and she looks like she's putting on a show.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 342758
Wow that double chin is really coming on.....and I would know as I have 2 the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that double chin is really coming on.....and I would know as I have 2 the same 😂
Same 😂😂 that’s why I don’t feel bad about saying about people with double chins as I Have the same.
I thought her pj stories the other day looked like she was wearing B&m pjs 😂😂 very similar style. And about £20 cheaper.

• Haha
Same 😂😂 that’s why I don’t feel bad about saying about people with double chins as I Have the same.
I thought her pj stories the other day looked like she was wearing B&m pjs 😂😂 very similar style. And about £20 cheaper.
I know I will always be the 1st to say I am fat. The thing with jac is sadly her husband is drawn to more athletic women, (though she was tiny when they 1st met) I seen her confidence plummet and then pick back up again after the jungle but looks like her weight is creeping back on.
Ooh I missed those! I dont know who buys her stuff to be honest!

Last time my chins (plural) were in the same postcode was before she was even born so I can't talk either but wtf is she wearing? I dress myself better putting the bins out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I will always be the 1st to say I am fat. The thing with jac is sadly her husband is drawn to more athletic women, (though she was tiny when they 1st met) I seen her confidence plummet and then pick back up again after the jungle but looks like her weight is creeping back on.
Ooh I missed those! I dont know who buys her stuff to be honest!
I've been fat, a size 18-20, and felt awful, so I dieted and I'm now genuinely a size 10 (no filters or lies 😂), but I can't sympathise with her as she constantly filters her photos and lies about her size - something I honestly never did as I'm not a fraud. Own your size, don't filter photos and lie or just wurk on losing weight, it's not that bloody hard! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9

View attachment 342758
So loved up he has his hands in his pockets! Also he is smoking rather than laughing while she looks like she is going to fall over with mirth!

I've been fat, a size 18-20, and felt awful, so I dieted and I'm now genuinely a size 10 (no filters or lies 😂), but I can't sympathise with her as she constantly filters her photos and lies about her size - something I honestly never did as I'm not a fraud. Own your size, don't filter photos and lie or just wurk on losing weight, it's not that bloody hard! 🙄
Agree 100% she never owns it

All her pics are either filtered to duck or she has no make up on, wearing a dressing gown and looks like she’s recovering from a cold. No inbetween

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.