Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or do her friends all look uncomfortable with the camera in their faces being asked stupid questions 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it me or do her friends all look uncomfortable with the camera in their faces being asked stupid questions 🙄
I thought the same. I found it odd that she kept hiding one of them with her question box 😂

Reactions: 3
This girl honestly bleeping winds me right up... Article from daily mail today where she looks 'incredible and vows to embrace her plus size body'. Sure the photos are still photoshopped love and she's hardly bleeping plus size without photoshop. Jesus she just needs to step away from the editing. And how many times has she said she's gonna embrace her body??🙄🙄 Idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This girl honestly bleeping winds me right up... Article from daily mail today where she looks 'incredible and vows to embrace her plus size body'. Sure the photos are still photoshopped love and she's hardly bleeping plus size without photoshop. Jesus she just needs to step away from the editing. And how many times has she said she's gonna embrace her body??🙄🙄 Idiot
The funny thing is, the Daily Mail print those photos saying how amazing she looks and yet tomorrow they will be printing ridiculous unflattering photos where she looks 3 sizes bigger. It’s as if they don’t realise it’s the same person!

Reactions: 16
The song she is singing on her insta today is very heartfelt...I’m picturing she’s aiming it at dan!

My god she is so BORING. And she’s had a stressful week LOL really??? Banging on about clothes and getting her hair and makeup done must be sooooo stressful. She doesn’t even have to work to promote the clothes because she only ever uses the same words to describe every single item. Stressful week...bleeping brass neck 😂

Reactions: 9
You can see where they’ve edited - the fence is curved 🤣

Reactions: 7
You can see where they’ve edited - the fence is curved 🤣
That photo 😆

She's been layered on to a completely different shot.

Camera on tripod, take photo without her in frame, take one with her in frame, take 3 stone of fat off, add to clear photo.

Disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's looking different AGAIN on her Insta grid posts, and actual more like her REAL self - someone who clearly isn't a size 12 and has a round-ish face. 🙄 In all the other suits, her face is slimmed down with the rest of her body - what a joke! 😂

Reactions: 3
The funny thing is, the Daily Mail print those photos saying how amazing she looks and yet tomorrow they will be printing ridiculous unflattering photos where she looks 3 sizes bigger. It’s as if they don’t realise it’s the same person!
It's a wind up to get more comments. Like Gemma is always introduced as: "Gemma Collins, who lost 3 stone..." and Lauren Goodger has a "pert posterior." Not everybody's sense of humour but I love it when they do that! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised no one picked up on this 😂😂 is she so busy that she can’t even double check what it says? It makes me laugh that she actually leaves it on 😂

96F8DE31-A9D2-4EBA-8754-2B1B3F3AB1C0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oooh I didnt know these 2 had threads! I've some catching up to do but my opinion in a nutshell...
I had only started following Dan as I thought he was quite funny & of course looked the part, then the tit storm happened!! Affairs, pregnancy, Big Brother, I have tried to follow Jac but I just cant stand her, shes is soooo very immature, mind you so is he now.

We all know he cheated on her and I've said before she is such a plain jane...that's not saying she isnt pretty she definitely is, but she is married to someone originally from the cast of towie, he doesn't want mumsy, he wants someone sexy and excuse my bluntness but that he looks at and cant wait to F......Enter Gabby to name one (the sexual tension in that BB house was intense) he may have had this initially with Jac considering she was pg in no time but hes not after playing happy families 24/7.

The jungle has definitely changed the dynamics, he has had to come clean and her new found confidence (income) means she is now in the driving seat for the most part, she wears more make up now than she ever did, he will have taken a hit on his business's due to covid.

One of her last posts of him and her and some caption like 'mine' yea hes yours now cause no one wants him, every girl knows what he is like, he also enjoys spending your income so your a meal ticket, but yea hes alls yours, think for once your safe Jac, hes lost his charm.
Obvs just my opinion!

I

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oooh I didnt know these 2 had threads! I've some catching up to do but my opinion in a nutshell...
I had only started following Dan as I thought he was quite funny & of course looked the part, then the tit storm happened!! Affairs, pregnancy, Big Brother, I have tried to follow Jac but I just cant stand her, shes is soooo very immature, mind you so is he now.

We all know he cheated on her and I've said before she is such a plain jane...that's not saying she isnt pretty she definitely is, but she is married to someone originally from the cast of towie, he doesn't want mumsy, he wants someone sexy and excuse my bluntness but that he looks at and cant wait to F......Enter Gabby to name one (the sexual tension in that BB house was intense) he may have had this initially with Jac considering she was pg in no time but hes not after playing happy families 24/7.

The jungle has definitely changed the dynamics, he has had to come clean and her new found confidence (income) means she is now in the driving seat for the most part, she wears more make up now than she ever did, he will have taken a hit on his business's due to covid.

One of her last posts of him and her and some caption like 'mine' yea hes yours now cause no one wants him, every girl knows what he is like, he also enjoys spending your income so your a meal ticket, but yea hes alls yours, think for once your safe Jac, hes lost his charm.
Obvs just my opinion!

I
And Alexandra cane!!
He was hounding her too at one point
She is annoying but duck me she is hot!!
Your right that’s what he wants Gaby/Alexandra type of lady’s not a chubby immature plain Jane little girl

Reactions: 10
And Alexandra cane!!
He was hounding her too at one point
She is annoying but duck me she is hot!!
Your right that’s what he wants Gaby/Alexandra type of lady’s not a chubby immature plain Jane little girl
Oh yes she is hot!!
A lot of men are like him, it's what drives them, keeps them on their toes. I know a guy with a similar situation to Dan (no where near as good looking though) met a girl, he liked her but it was for fun in his eyes, boom 5mnths later she is pg, he already had a child from a previous failed relationship that unlike Dan he didnt actually see, so he had to do the 'right' thing and he stayed with her, he to this day is miserable as sin, no amount of children that they went onto have saved that relationship, his fun young girlfriend now resembles his own mum and I know that just doesnt drive him, he is constantly flirting, messaging other women. I think she knows aswell but turns a blind eye.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.