Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Did anyone notice her Joe Biden video this morning which she has now deleted? She needs to piss off and go back to her #ads and sulking
Yeah I saw that and Daniel saying it's disgusting and weird. What's weird is you threatening to kill Megan if she moved on even though he already had Jac pregnant. What's weird is calling your unborn child a mistake. What's weird is constantly cheating on your wife and then coming home to sleep with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Dan has drive?? Where? 😂😂😂
Well, he drives from one woman, to another, and another, then down the chemist for another packet of size small Durex, then on to another woman. Then back home to pretend he was delivering prizes all day - his penis inside women, must be the booby prize rather than the star prize.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Coolcats24

VIP Member
His story is so aggressive and nasty. He really isn’t a nice guy “we didn’t see anyone or break the rules”. Does he not realise that DRIVING unnecessarily is breaking the rules - if he crashed then that’s a strain the NHS which is why you’re told not to go out unless essential 🙄.

Reactions: 21
He could be revealed as the modern Yorkshire Ripper and proven to have killed hundreds of women and Jac would be all 'DanIEL is a good man, a perfect husband, people are SO CRITICAL. GUYS, LEEVE US ALONE. Now swipe up and buy this GAWJULS floaty number' etc. etc.'

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
How's that considered essential travel? Surely he can pop the prize in the Mail and then Zoom call the winner? People really need to just start following the lockdown rules and not find loopholes to do what they want.
Not if the prize is a quickie.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Remember when his ex secretly recorded him threatening her after he’d done it countless times before. The guy literally said ‘i swear on my childs life i will slit your throat if you get with another man’ and a bang could be heard followed by her crying and when she gave the recordings to the police as evidence of his abuse they let him off the hook and took selfies with him. Which he then bragged about to the threatened ex. Clearly an ‘essex boys lads lads’ mentality down there in the Essex police force. I’m so sick of him pretending to be Mr ‘i’m only human we all make mistakes im a decent family guy me’ when he’s absolute scum. How he got the BB gig after that incident I do not know. The media and companies all act outraged when there are cases of abuse and domestic violence but also knowingly give the same abusers the platform and the power to continue 🤦🏼‍♀️
100% THIS. The man didn't make a 'mistake'. He is an abuser (just like most of the TOWIE men). I haven't heard the tapes but I've seen some of the transcripts and it was a huge red flag and not the first time he did it. Men like him get away with this kind of thing for years and women end up dead It was sickening the way his family blamed her for leaking the tapes rather than confront his behaviour. As for Jac, what woman would marry someone and have another child with him after hearing that? Certainly not one with any self respect.

• Angry
  • Heart

VIP Member
I’m surprised no one picked up on this 😂😂 is she so busy that she can’t even double check what it says? It makes me laugh that she actually leaves it on 😂

96F8DE31-A9D2-4EBA-8754-2B1B3F3AB1C0.png

• Haha
  • Heart

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
You're not supposed to get attached to a fuck boy. The instructions on their collar clearly say "fuck and discard". Don't catch feelings. Definitely don't marry one 😂😂

Jackie didn't get the memo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jacqueline - I would rather pull all my teeth out with pliers than follow you; however, you have sold every aspect of your life with Daniel since day 1 - wedding pics, magazine spreads, eternal instagram posts showing us every meal and every fart. Since you left EE, this seems to be your only source of income. If you don't want people to comment on your life, your weight and your marriage, perhaps stop selling every aspect of all of them? I know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but there is a distinct correlation between what you post on social media and the level of response you get thereafter. Nobody should be abused or bullied online, however, the facts remain:

Your husband is a serial adulterer who doesn't even have enough respect for you to go to counselling with you. He has admitted this. Is he now being faithful? I doubt it.
You post on social media morning, noon and night and I presume you expect some sort of interaction with people. Perhaps if you don't like negative comments or feedback you should either make your accounts private or develop enough intelligence to be able to answer back coherently.
You promote clothing brands and the pictures you post are clearly photoshopped to make you look smaller. It isn't the paps making you look bigger, it's the fact that people have eyes and can see that you are considerably bigger than the pics you post. Why not own it?
If social media is making you unhappy, why not go back to your acting career?
Daniel is horrible.
Again, if you don't want people to comment, don't overshare. Or are you just expecting everyone to say 'Oh Dan and Jac are goals, I love them' ad nauseam? Real life isn't like that, hun. Wake up. And grow up.

• Heart

noseynopinions

VIP Member
One thing that makes me laugh is when the likes of Jossa say that we (tattlers) are bored with nothing else to do. It's funny because the amount of time it takes us to browse and comment on here is the same amount of time she takes to post her shit Instagram stories and flogging her cheaply made in the style clothing. Just because us members post on here doesn't mean our lives are boring or we have nothing better to do. Most of us have kids, REAL jobs and careers unlike her. Why do these z Listers always make out that we have nothing better to do? We're probably more busier than them!!! It really doesn't take all day for us to browse on here so we can fucking do it. Just like she spends all day on insta stories.. we can spend our time doing this!! Doesnt mean our lives are empty because trust me, our lives are more fulfilled than doormat Jossa. Hands up who allows their husband to have threesomes then come home to sleep with us?.... Oh. LOOOOL you're embarrassing Jacqueline. Fix your receding hairline girly

• Haha

Boobmarley

811DF8D4-51A3-41B7-A694-89C03AADFE21.png

What they want is a situation where they can make quick easy money from publicising their relationship but they dont want anyone to call them out on the bullsht. They want to make a load of cash making out they are a great family unit, mum and dad of the year, loved up husband and wife and are pissed off because anyone with half a brain can see that it isnt the case.
If they want people to stop bringing up the stories about him cheating, dumping dogs, being crap parents, flogging takeaways one day and health supplements the next then they should stop selling stories full stop. So simple. If actually famous couples like Ryan Reynolds and Eva Mendes can have a long and healthy relationship and family situation without courting media attention then why cant Jac and Dan. Oh because Ryan and Eva arent media whores and have successful careers and money in the bank without having to tell the tabloids every time they take a dump..
Jac and Dan love the attention and the spotlight just when its on their terms and they can spin the narrative to how they see fit. They don’t mind using social media to bully Meghan Tomlin, or any of the other girls he’s been linked to, but don’t want it done to themselves. Just like how Jac felt it was acceptable to sleep with a man who was living with a pregnant ex, but doesnt like it when its done to her 😂 The hypocrisy is actually laughable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
God how are they not bored out of their teeny tiny minds!! All they do is sloth about ALL day, give kids some cereal, sloth, upload stories, sloth, jac checks Dan's messages, on his insta, fb, laptop, WhatsApp, snapchat, POF account, tinder, the hidden camera footage from around their home (girl gotta sleep ya know) burner phones anddddddd sloth, order take out, snuggle in bed, gloating that she has her man 😏
We are all in lockdown but most people are working or working from home, homeschooling etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The only procedures needed for a dog are neutering and microchipping! My little dog is my world, I could never mutilate her nor abandon her. Celebs that treat pets like accessories makes my blood boil!

• Heart

Boobmarley

If they dont want the media and people commenting about their lives and their shit behaviour they also cant use social media and tabloids as their source of income. No selling things on insta no selling stories to the papers no getting people into gambling on insta zilch. You milk ‘fame’ (and i use the term fame very loosely) to make money you get the other shit that comes with it including people calling you out for being a shit person.

Mco_man

So apparently they've been cleared of breaching coronavirus restrictions. FFS - no wonder people aren't following the rules when the Police investigate obvious breaches by celebrities and then never take any action. People are rightly starting to wonder why on earth they should adhere to such restrictive rules when 'celebrities' don't and get away with it.

I've supported the restrictions all along but I'm genuinely getting to the point now where I'm starting to question why I bother.

• Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I only came here to say when celebrities who turn to influencing go on about being full time working mums it fills me with RAGE!!! You can take your kids to a shoot. You can take them on set. You can pick and choose when you work. THE REST OF THE WORLD BLOODY CAN’T!

Must be really hard picking out various dresses made in China and going “I want that one” 🤣 then selling them with your name on it

Traveler001

VIP Member
Was it one day last week that she had a problem with her car and sat on Instagram most of the morning saying she can't take her daughter to school wouldn't common sense tell her to get a cab or walk to school then sort out the car after, surely the school has to be in a catchment area of her home so that weather you drive or not you can still make it there
She might not have sold enough pyjamas this month to afford a cab.

She's so dim honestly, it's like she's been rebooted in safe mode. Everything looks right but it's not working how it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Boobmarley

Fucks sake! 😂 Nobody caressssss because he's an arrogant, walking STD, you dipstick!! 😂😂
Sad that this is probably the only year in their relationship where hes probably not slept with other women (but tried as proven with him messaging ex flame gabbi) and its only because theres a global pandemic and he physically can’t go out. Imagine youre standards in a relationship being that low that youre husband is only able to be faithful when its against the law for him to be in close proximity to other women, and you’re okay about that 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18