Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayham

As annoying as these two dimwits are- I think jaqs rather harmless.

anyone know where this blouse is from? I need one to hide all my lockdown timber I’ve gained. Ty!

I’d imagine it’s from in the style. I quite like some of their stuff but the quality of it is awful!

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I might be wrong, but is she driving while the singing madness is going on. The car is moving, but surely she’s not driving!!!
40D06087-D271-4B1F-8B0A-32961AD979BF.png
A46CFE8E-7FCD-4564-BB5D-06A7C69219F5.png

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Have you seen her latest collab with Estred shavers? She’s talking to camera promoting them whilst someone is doing the washing up in the background! Can’t imagine the brand is very happy about that, talk about unprofessional!
Had to laugh that she said the wrong hashtag for the spotlight oral care ad and even said "I nearly said that wrong". Yes you still did 🤦‍♀️

Hayham

her latest post about her new matching ITS pyjamas range 🤦‍♀️
"we've worked really hard on these guyyyzzz!"
.....they look worse than what you would see in Primark! (and I like cheap Primark PJs). So cheap and tacky. 😖
How can you be so desperate for money that you would promote all this tat? And who buys it?!?

Hate to say it but I am a sucker for matching Xmas pjs and I actually really love them 😂 BUT I bought some lounge wear from ITS in the first lock down and I got a hole in them the second day of wearing them so I won’t be buying from there.

Cassie123

Bloody hell, by all means slag off the parents but let’s not get Personal about the kids voices and one of them doesn’t say much. My niece doesn’t say much either she’s Also three. I don’t see why either any of these points are relevant tbh.
sorry, you're right! I was just asking out of curiosity, but definitely shouldn't be going down that route. Stick to Jac and her pyjama range!

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Its the daily mail online. You can read it normally or download the app, its free. There are comments from the public under the news stories.

liar liar

VIP Member
Got some real chunk on her now
And the daughter 😲

Same wonder if it was the same guy? 🙈

Ive followed them both for a while and stumbled on this thread. I used to really dislike her in Eastenders not sure why she just irritated me her character. I then started to really like her in I’m a celeb felt a bit sorry for her actually and then followed them both. He comes across as cocky and knows she will not leave him. I then lost all respect, it was the name calling of the girls he has cheated on her with yet in her eyes they are the victims. And bringing it up in interviews even though she berated the girls talking about it when she would do the same

I had this happen to me got involved with someone who was in relationship/kids and lied about it. I didn’t know he was taken, I’d been to his house and met his mum! Very short fleeting romance but the girlfriend took to harassing me via social media and following me around our town. Yet he got off Scot free even though he was the one in the wrong.

I’ll add my two cents in regards to her weight. I hate talking about peoples weight as we aren’t defined by it but when you have a clothing line and put out there you are XX size then you have no room to hide.

Whilst the above happened to me. I stayed in comfort ate... a lot as I felt worthless the two a*holes made me feel that way. I was a small size 10 but ballooned in the space of a couple of months to a 16. I never realised I’d gained and would wear stretchy leggings, jeans or smock type clothes anyway. When I looked in the mirror I didn’t look any different (not to myself) and would look at people and think oooh they are so much bigger than me when in actual fact I was over weight for my height and was probably bigger than them. It’s only when friends posted photos I would cry and think oh that’s the camera. It’s only years later now I’m in a happy relationship and I can see how unhealthy I looked especially in my face and the forced smug smile she does. I had a similar face plastering on to show I was happy when I really wasn’t.

she needs to own it, get rid of him and show her girls that they don’t put up with that shit from a partner who’s meant to love you.
Well said - he doesn't love her at all.

Last edited: