Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so volatile and aggressive! His true colours come straight out don't they. He should be ashamed not lashing out.
It's time that influencers are made an example of. After all that's what they are supposed to be there for, their role is to set an example to the masses of ordinary people who follow them so it would do some good to see that they have to abide by the law. It makes no sense that they get away with so much mindless, selfish tit!
His language, attitude and aggression show what a truly awful person he is. And he kept saying he was normal in his rant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His language, attitude and aggression show what a truly awful person he is. And he kept saying he was normal in his rant 🤣
a gormless knuckledragger is what he is

He looks like a right sulker as well. Can just picture him sat moodily looking at his phone sulking whilst the kids are running round and Jac is running round after her clothes deliveries and whatever else she does to keep busy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand it. No-one is above the law and he think swearing and ranting will get him out of it. The very fact he says it’s ridiculous says he thinks he should be able to do whatever he likes! He seems embarrassed with his rant today but can see how fake his ‘apology’ is. He really is a prick I genuinely don’t know what she sees in him.

Reactions: 12
This has made me so happy!!

Sooner or later something will happen and his aggression will get the better of him and then all those people that brushed how he spoke to his ex under the carpet and harp on about what a nice guy and a great dad he is will have no choice but see him for his true colours.

I very much doubt the police are investigating them but the fact that the story isn’t just disappearing is great. Tacky jackie can try to ignore by her tit giveaways all she likes but it’s out there ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaha you've made me day ❤
Hahahahaha I hope they fine him! Showed his true colours spouting off, poundland Dan, driving around like fcking postman pat, if he doesn't like peoples opinions or he doesn't like busy cu*ts why doesn't he just make his intsa private and for close friends.....oh wait he needs to be in the z list lime light 🙄 as he ages he is no longer attractive anyway, his tattoos are tit, he doesn't work out really, no tan and he's thick as duck.

Reactions: 14
If they dont want the media and people commenting about their lives and their tit behaviour they also cant use social media and tabloids as their source of income. No selling things on insta no selling stories to the papers no getting people into gambling on insta zilch. You milk ‘fame’ (and i use the term fame very loosely) to make money you get the other tit that comes with it including people calling you out for being a tit person.

Reactions: 19
How on earth can delivering his gambling "prizes" be considered essential in the first place? Jacqueline probably goes on all the journies with him in case a female answers the door. That actually would be essential, so they don't get groped by creepy Dan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They'll have the dog a maximum of 2 weeks then hopefully it'll go to a loving family.
Hmmm - did you check who the suppliers of the puppy are? They supply 'guard' dogs and do the family training. I think they are the same company that supplied Katie Price's guard dog - the now de-barked Blade.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also when hes been claiming he hasnt broken any rules with his trip yesterday which he blatantly did and probably required toilet and food stop offs in public places.. he was also picking up a new car only days ago. So this week alone not only did he drive 8 hours to see a puppy, he went into a car dealership and picked up a new car that he doesnt even need as he already has a van for work purposes and they got a new car last november (so by no means an essential journey), hes been driving to and from peoples houses delivering scammy prizes as part of his ‘essential’ work, taking pictures in EVERY single place still not wearing a mask, AND been spotted several times visiting the PR girls apartment in Wilmslow. Oh and he had an events company come into his property and set up teepees and balloons for his daughters birthday because thats far beyond his or jacs capabilities. The company even commented
‘Thank you for having us over’ 🤫 Thats all in the space of just one week?? Jac’s also been going to another house to shoot ‘essential’ pictures for her new range. Without a shadow of doubt she had a makeup and hair stylist as shes incapable of it herself. They’ve both been going over to their families houses. You can see when you look into it how the actions of those two alone could spread a virus to untold amounts of people. No wonder his nan got it and died with their behaviour, she probably got it from them! Makes people pretty mad when they know of people who have died or are currently in ICU with it and you have these thickos saying they couldnt give a duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
None of this would have happened if they hadn’t mentioned they travelled for 8 hours to see a dog! Post a pic of a dog you’re getting but no need to post that you’ve done a round trip of 8 hours to see it!
dickheads!

Reactions: 18
8DB39C0A-ABD1-446C-B27D-1336297E122D.png

Out earlier this week doing his “essential work trips” guys. But dont forget he hasn’t broken ANY rules, and hasn’t come into contact with ANYONE other than his wife and kids..... and steph ledigo...... and the car retailers.... oh and the puppy farmers.... and the people he is dropping his essential prizes off for..... oh and his mum and dad....... 🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
Also when hes been claiming he hasnt broken any rules with his trip yesterday which he blatantly did and probably required toilet and food stop offs in public places.. he was also picking up a new car only days ago. So this week alone not only did he drive 8 hours to see a puppy, he went into a car dealership and picked up a new car that he doesnt even need as he already has a van for work purposes and they got a new car last november (so by no means an essential journey), hes been driving to and from peoples houses delivering scammy prizes as part of his ‘essential’ work, taking pictures in EVERY single place still not wearing a mask, AND been spotted several times visiting the PR girls apartment in Wilmslow. Oh and he had an events company come into his property and set up teepees and balloons for his daughters birthday because thats far beyond his or jacs capabilities. The company even commented
‘Thank you for having us over’ 🤫 Thats all in the space of just one week?? Jac’s also been going to another house to shoot ‘essential’ pictures for her new range. Without a shadow of doubt she had a makeup and hair stylist as shes incapable of it herself. They’ve both been going over to their families houses. You can see when you look into it how the actions of those two alone could spread a virus to untold amounts of people. No wonder his nan got it and died with their behaviour, she probably got it from them! Makes people pretty mad when they know of people who have died or are currently in ICU with it and you have these thickos saying they couldnt give a duck.
And to think his grandmother recently passed away! He probably gave it to her. I hope they are given a fine for their bullshit.

Hmmm - did you check who the suppliers of the puppy are? They supply 'guard' dogs and do the family training. I think they are the same company that supplied Katie Price's guard dog - the now de-barked Blade.
I don't think I want to know but what does de-barked mean??

Reactions: 6
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ONLY. STAY AT HOME. NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOU SELFISH, IMMORAL SCUMBAG.

Even if he was working, a detour is not essential. Get a dog after lockdown when you can go see it LEGALLY. The fact he says the people who are critical of his actions are ABNORMAL is just insane to me! Mate followers blindly do what they're told. Human beings SHOULD NOT do what a dimwit from Towie tells them to do. Also whilst on the subject of what's normal, NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T THREATEN WOMEN, TREAT THEM AS 3RD CLASS CITIZENS OR MENTALLY ABUSE THEM. CRETINS DO. Go f**k yourself mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 447279
Out earlier this week doing his “essential work trips” guys. But dont forget he hasn’t broken ANY rules, and hasn’t come into contact with ANYONE other than his wife and kids..... and steph ledigo...... and the car retailers.... oh and the puppy farmers.... and the people he is dropping his essential prizes off for..... oh and his mum and dad....... 🤥🤥
To Gabbys house
To Alexandra Canes house too don’t forget 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a bollox. You're meant to stay away from people. Keep your distance. Idiot doesn't understand that. It's not necessary to be driving delivering prizes. All the people they still see in their own daily life which they shouldn't be and then he drives to a family with a prize. What if people he goes to get sick. It be his fault. I'm sure his granny caught it off him or them both. I'd feel very guilty if that was me.

He's a complete knob head, tool, loser. Thinks he's god gift. Any of these towie, love island generation etc all think themselves wonderful.

I hope very much the next time he cheats he gets caught very publicly with lots of proof and no matter what jac can no longer deny it.
I hate cheaters. He's ugly 😂
She’s welcome to him 🤣

Reactions: 9
How on earth can delivering his gambling "prizes" be considered essential in the great place? Jacqueline probably goes on all the journies with him in case a female answers the door.
She's admitted he's cheated hasn't she?
Yes she had to because he likes to boast about it, barely even hides it, she's just absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.