Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days how photoshopped is her latest post?!
Just came here to say the same!!
And this Jac is why you get the stick that you do
You have photoshopped yourself that skinny when in reality your not your much much bigger
No sympathy for you you mug

Reactions: 1
AA4FC884-F208-42E1-BD26-60D31F3C875C.png
But you sure do love it when you’re using it to try to shag the Gabby Allens, Alexandra Canes, Natalie Nunns and Chloe Aylings the of the world. No-one is more of a busy c*nt on the old social than you and your gobby wife Danlie you busy c*nt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why would you post that you took an 8 hour round trip to visit a puppy? Why?! You could have just not said anything. Bugs me that influencers moan about flack they get but then post stuff like this which is obviously going to get people's backs up...

Reactions: 29
View attachment 445164But you sure do love it when you’re using it to try to shag the Gabby Allens, Alexandra Canes, Natalie Nunns and Chloe Aylings the of the world. No-one is more of a busy c*nt on the old social than you and your gobby wife Danlie you busy c*nt.
You articulated that perfectly!!!

Why would you post that you took an 8 hour round trip to visit a puppy? Why?! You could have just not said anything. Bugs me that influencers moan about flack they get but then post stuff like this which is obviously going to get people's backs up...
And then they have the audacity to complain and shove the #bekind rubbish down everyone's throat.

Reactions: 14
Let’s face it, it’s not the first time Daniel has travelled 8 hours to pick up a dog..... just usually he meets them in a nightclub and shags them in the toilets....!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Exactly this. Did something that normal people can’t do or they shouldn’t really be doing. And people have called them out on it and they’re not happy!
and to get another dog I said earlier for it not to be in their house for long anyway.
but are they going to be at home all the time when things are back to ‘normal’ so who will look after the dog and do they still have the puppies? Or did they get rid of them to get this new dog?

Reactions: 4
I thought DanEIL liked busy cunts? He's fucked enough of them behind his wife's back. Christ, he is pig thick and absolutely bleeping vile. I wouldn't let his rancid bellend anywhere near me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just came here from the daily Mail article about the trip to see the dog 😂 I’m sure they had light coloured fluffy puppies in the last lockdown?? Where have they gone?!

Reactions: 9
B9C73FB4-8CC1-44D1-87A7-0B988F4F51DD.png

Haaaaa!! Been seen visiting his PR girl in Wilmslow has he. Ohhh how hilarious!!!

Also they have two not very well disciplined or educated little screaming children running riot in the house, two little cockapoos, (oh and one disposed of husky that they couldnt be bothered to exercise and got rid of after less than a year) and now theyve gone and got a Rotty that require two hours of exercise a day and are very active otherwise they become destructive. Add to that if they arent mentally stimulated and exercised well each day they have natural tendencies to be aggressive. They need consistently firm and patient discipline and obedience training neither of which those two thickos can provide! I literally cant believe they are getting another dog and people will say ‘ohh they can do what they like people mind their own business’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God he really is bloody awful. He will never stop cheating and she doesn't need him - it seems like she's doing all the stuff to bring the money in.

Reactions: 8
Just came here from the daily Mail article about the trip to see the dog 😂 I’m sure they had light coloured fluffy puppies in the last lockdown?? Where have they gone?!
And just like that their existing 2 dogs (cockapoos?) not been seen since last lockdown appear on Jac's IG stories.

Oh and he is now mouthing off on his IG stories about how it was part of a "work" trip, he was going that way any so took her and the kids along. What a waste of oxygen they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His story is so aggressive and nasty. He really isn’t a nice guy “we didn’t see anyone or break the rules”. Does he not realise that DRIVING unnecessarily is breaking the rules - if he crashed then that’s a strain the NHS which is why you’re told not to go out unless essential 🙄.

Reactions: 21
Another drop! Those poor souls on minimum wage who have to pump that tit out have been busy!
Let me guess... it will all be ‘so cute’, there will be some cute dresses, perfect for drinks with the girls, some chunky knits perfect for the school run, some flowery tops for date night, and some very unflattering jeans which will do nothing for Jac’s figure. Everything in the collection will go perfectly with a boot or a chunky trainer!!

I was right! This one is ‘perfect for the school run if you want to look a bit cute but equally good for lounging at home’!

never mind the fact it’s horrible and the length is massively unflattering, but last week she did a loungewear drop also ‘perfect for lounging at home’ so which is it Jossa?Are we lounging in our loungewear or lounging in this f’ing monstrosity of a dress?? She is such a div. always a treat to see the chunky white trainer though 😂

The jeans and top ensemble is ‘super super easy’. What the duck does that mean? It’s a body which actually is a pain in the arse in terms of going to the loo. What is easy about it? Easy to look awful in.... maybe that’s what she means! She really is basic as they come.
Those pics don't even look like her in any way at all!

And just like that their existing 2 dogs (cockapoos?) not been seen since last lockdown appear on Jac's IG stories.

Oh and he is now mouthing off on his IG stories about how it was part of a "work" trip, he was going that way any so took her and the kids along. What a waste of oxygen they are.
Nothing more likely to cause friction than taking 2 small kids on an 8 hour round trip. What utterly stupid useless vile parents they are. I hope their 'new' house allows 3 dogs - oh I forgot - they are actually buying somewhere... we'll see.

Let’s face it, it’s not the first time Daniel has travelled 8 hours to pick up a dog..... just usually he meets them in a nightclub and shags them in the toilets....!
Best statement today :ROFLMAO: and true.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the PR ‘girl’ will be the one from Go PR
Appearsto be shagging about with her for maybe two years now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the PR ‘girl’ will be the one from Go PR
Appearsto be shagging about with her for maybe two years now?
Steph Ledigo in Wilmslow is the one he’s been linked to for years looking very cosy together in LA when he’s been holidaying without his wife and also photographed getting taxis together after nights out in the UK after denying they were having an affair. Why would you continue to spend time with someone you’re rumoured to have had an affair with? Why would you go over to her house constantly during a lockdown? She is an events organiser. There are literally NO events going on during the lockdown. And even if he tried to pass it off as some business visit 🧐 why cant a call or zoom meeting suffice? So whats the excuse? We all KNOW though dont we.

Reactions: 17
They didn't come into contact with anyone...so his kids didn't need the toilet on an 8 hour round trip? Where do I get me some of those type of kids? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.