Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This come up on my Insta.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! 🥴 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see that cringy and embarrassing story she put pretending to cry 😂 I'm embarrassed for her, for Daniel, for the kids and for everyone who knows her.
I had to laugh when she Was pretending to cry as she was singing let it be over and over. She’s so embarrassing! 😂

Reactions: 2

She's just got nothing about her. Forcing this influencer lifestyle does nothing for her! No sex appeal, nothing intriguing, just bland as hell

Reactions: 5
She's just got nothing about her. Forcing this influencer lifestyle does nothing for her! No sex appeal, nothing intriguing, just bland as hell
Exactly!! It's such a lame way to earn a living, but unfortunately it pays well, so they don't need to worry about doing REAL work! 😡

Exactly!! It's such a lame way to earn a living, but unfortunately it pays well, so they don't need to worry about doing REAL work! 😡
Easy way to earn money yet she's still horrendous at it. Possibly the worst account on insta right now. Poor Daniel living with her 24/7 lol

Reactions: 3

I felt the same...I can't believe what I've just seen. Might watch it again so I can really LOL 🤣🤣

• Haha
Easy way to earn money yet she's still horrendous at it. Possibly the worst account on insta right now. Poor Daniel living with her 24/7 lol
You can't possibly go wrong flogging tat, yet she does because she doesn't have a clue! I can see why DanIEL played away, she's as sexy as a frog and he must feel like he's married to a demented teenager! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can't possibly go wrong flogging tat, yet she does because she doesn't have a clue! I can see why DanIEL played away, she's as sexy as a frog and he must feel like he's married to a demented teenager! 🙄
Exactly. Hard to believe she's a grown ass mother of two kids

What in Jesus Christ is she wearing ????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally i think hes majorly punching

Reactions: 4
There's only 1 person who's punching, and that's Dan. Bang average looking bloke with no proper job, abusive past, serial cheater. Wether you like Jac or not (i don't), you can't say she couldn't have done better than that dweeb. I'd be furious if I were her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Soz just catching up but her appearance on mummy diaries... Obviously couldn't filter that could she and god the way she went ohhhh I should've asked danieeeeel to come out here. Aye, bet she would've loved him ogling all the girls🙄😂

she looks likes she’s trying to make a Morrison’s uniform sexy - she isn’t.

(Side note : I love Morrison’s, I don’t love this contrived, annoying as hell, wannabe influencer - I don’t get the appeal, she’s just not likeable - sorry to to this day I feel like her IACGMOH was fixed.

• Haha
When Dan first appeared on towie I thought he was fit, when it came out how much of a vile human he is it put me right off. Think hes absolutely vile 🤮

Reactions: 3
^Yep, he is pondlife. She is utterly pathetic with absolutely nothing about her, but she could do way better than him. She is essentially harmless if brain dead and lazy.

• Haha
Only 5 572 likes and 76 comments? Doesn’t she claim to have millions of followers? Someone is exaggerating grossly! 🤥

Loool he wanted to come back but bosses were like nah 🤚🏼
Good
Good good good
How is he regarded as reality star? What has he done since he was canned from TOWIE 5 years ago? Surely he goes back to hanger on status as he feeds off his wife?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.