Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eldest daughter has such a bad speech impediment. A video popped up on my feed and her daughter said what i figured out was “im colouring it in” but pronounced it “mmm cungerking gittin”. The only reason I figured out what she said is that she literally pointed at a colouring in book in front of her otherwise i’d still he wondering what in the actual duck a Cungerking was 🤷‍♀️
Well at 11am jossa announced that home schooling was finished for the day So it’s no surprise the child isn’t doing brilliantly. I realise home schooling is really difficult, I’m doing it myself but neither of them work so there’s really no excuse! All they ever seem to do is put them in front of the tv or let them play on the karaoke machine! As parents they are appalling fuckwits!

Reactions: 6
Her eldest daughter has such a bad speech impediment. A video popped up on my feed and her daughter said what i figured out was “im colouring it in” but pronounced it “mmm cungerking gittin”. The only reason I figured out what she said is that she literally pointed at a colouring in book in front of her otherwise i’d still he wondering what in the actual duck a Cungerking was 🤷‍♀️
There are on-line speech therapists for kids - perhaps they/her should be taking a look.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame , I wonder if shes seeing a speech therapist? She seriously needs one.. poor kid

Reactions: 1
I think she looks her age, she just looks depressed. But wouldn't anyone if they were stuck in that relationship? I've seen so many women down the years become shadows of themselves because they absolutely won't contemplate leaving a loser. Ugh, it's just so depressing.

Reactions: 11
Just watched Ella speaking... Poor girl. Jac should spend less time on Instagram and more time helping the kid speak properly

Reactions: 10
The fake laugh she does in front of Dan...i have an ex sister in law who did that infront of her mentally abusive boyfriend. Fake laughing and putting on an act....not fooling anyone

Reactions: 16
She is wasting her time trying to pretend they are so in love and happy families. She is so immature and naive. Everyone can see through Daniel. And Jacqueline is just living a lie. I don't know why but she absolutely worships him. She would rather slate the girls he slept with and then defend him! She's being manipulated. I saw a tweet on twitter saying any man that can cheat on his pregnant wife or partner is the lowest of the low and that certainly applies to Dan. Wait until the world goes back to normal he will be back to his sly ways!

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what her In The Style clothes look like on someone who can stand up straight? She is always bent double. Maybe it’s the weight of carrying her dead marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today she’s put up her workout range with in the style on Instagram, lots of videos and she looks in great shape there. 12/14 max. Yet when I looked at her in the style normal range she was wearing a size 16/18 in the pjs etc. So wrong.
Cheap made clothes hence the crappy sizing

Reactions: 6
I noticed one of the pairs of leggings are the same ones some influencers have been trying to sell. The ‘honeycomb non cellulite’ ones 🙄

I saw someone wearing white ones once and you can see right through them

• Sick
  • Haha
I noticed one of the pairs of leggings are the same ones some influencers have been trying to sell. The ‘honeycomb non cellulite’ ones 🙄

I saw someone wearing white ones once and you can see right through them
Or ‘honeyCONE’ as dumb as tit jossa pronounced it. Div. probably best she doesn’t put any effort into homeschooling, god knows how that would work out with her and thicko Dan having only one teeny brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God how are they not bored out of their teeny tiny minds!! All they do is sloth about ALL day, give kids some cereal, sloth, upload stories, sloth, jac checks Dan's messages, on his insta, fb, laptop, WhatsApp, snapchat, POF account, tinder, the hidden camera footage from around their home (girl gotta sleep ya know) burner phones anddddddd sloth, order take out, snuggle in bed, gloating that she has her man 😏
We are all in lockdown but most people are working or working from home, homeschooling etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just remembered a day or two ago she said she’s gonna start working out and being healthier, next day announces her activewear range like no one could see that coming but said it’s not actually activewear...which is it then? Is it activewear or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God how are they not bored out of their teeny tiny minds!! All they do is sloth about ALL day, give kids some cereal, sloth, upload stories, sloth, jac checks Dan's messages, on his insta, fb, laptop, WhatsApp, snapchat, POF account, tinder, the hidden camera footage from around their home (girl gotta sleep ya know) burner phones anddddddd sloth, order take out, snuggle in bed, gloating that she has her man 😏
We are all in lockdown but most people are working or working from home, homeschooling etc.
And build Lego.....😂

• Haha
I’ve just remembered a day or two ago she said she’s gonna start working out and being healthier, next day announces her activewear range like no one could see that coming but said it’s not actually activewear...which is it then? Is it activewear or not?!
She’ll start wearing the nasty looking sports bras around the house now. For the next two weeks we’ll see her in her nasty leggings, going for slow strolls which will burn all of 3 calories, ordering her healthy lionsgate meals (or whatever they are called) and then as soon as the next chav drop is announced which, due to lockdown will be more itchy looking loungewear she’ll be back gorging on free takeaways from Essex’s finest, Sheesh (joke obviously, that place is gross).

• Haha
If you were wearing it - yes. As she's wearing it - no. Simples.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.