Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrybosch

VIP Member
View attachment 258775
tweeted and deleted.

View attachment 258780
🤢🤢🤢View attachment 258781
Wishing you hadn’t made it up said anything?
It's all such blatant lies. As anyone with children (and probably even those without) know, when you are getting ready for school and stuff is missing, you have NOT got time or the inclination to get out your phone and let social media know. The vast majority of the population would never, ever tweet any of this shite anyway, but even those insufferable mummy bloggers have the decency to turn their (made up) anecdotes into tales told after the (made up) event, whilst they have finally found time to sit down with their matcha latte and caught a breath after the whirlwind of their oh-so-busy lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I love a yellow sticker bargain but there are certain things I draw the line at. 1. bagged salad 2. bagged stir fry veg 3. most bread / bakery items (honourable exceptions are things like ciabatta and, yes, bagels, which can be immediately frozen). The first 2 go slimy and disgusting and are basically not fit for use when they've reached their due date, and I can't bear stale bread / donuts, for all the saving you're making it's better just to buy full price if you're able to.

ETA completely off-topic but this made me laugh a lot this morning -
Ei7Uzh0WoAEiwm3.jpg

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK A BECHAMEL!
I love how if you google 'Jack Monroe béchamel' the third result is 'Jack Monroe #7 - The Judge can send us down to hell, but we won't eat that béchamel' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I don’t get how a 50 minute walk to Lidl (probably actually 5 then given this is Jack) would negate any savings she made? Does walking cost money in Jack’s strange world or something?
By the time she’d walked home the veg would’ve gasped it’s last breath

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Ok this puppy stuff has really annoyed me. I'm trying to make a conscious effort on here not to talk about myself too much cos I feel like i do a lot and I don't want to come across as a JM style me me me type but I can't help it on this topic. I rescued an abused puppy a few years ago, he was 9 months old - 🔺 i have a friend who works as a vet receptionist. He had been dumped in a pet carry crate on the front doorstep of the surgery. He had been beaten, he was far too thin and he was terrified. She told me, I took him in as there was a chance he might have been put to sleep as he was quite bitey. However - I was not in the position to keep him, renting, full time job etc. He went to stay with my parents and 3 years later is a paid up member of the Cow family. It breaks my heart that he is not with me every day but I get to see him often. Anyway my point is he was so so much work for probably the first year they had him - making a traumatised dog trust you (not to mention all the training!) is incredibly hard,and this was my retired parents who had no other real commitments. How dare she talk about taking on a rescue dog when she would never ever give them the time and dedication they need?? (BTW my pup is now the most loving delightful thing you could imagine and all the cow family adore him)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm laughing because 'majestic' is my 10yr olds favourite word, and that is pretty much exactly something she'd say. Shows Jack's level of maturity 😂
It always reminds me of the Secret Diary of Adrian Mole - he discovered the word on his first trip to Scotland.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 07.56.48.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Montrachet

Chatty Member
5 pages behind so someone has already said this but sadly she’s been outshined by that massive fucking Cotswold number!! Look at the size of it?! I’m off to see how much that beast would set a frau back x

It looks like an Extra Large Dresser Top sat upon a Grand Sideboard, totalling a rather modest £1499. Appears staged especially for Frauen Eyes Only.

And the best bit is ....... wait for it conspiracy wankers ..... the Grand Sideboard alone weighs ..... 92 Kgs ..... plus 1 kg of packaging for the beast!! 💪

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Can’t afford to feed her son more than a couple of hundred calories a meal (she claims), but can afford a dog. Right.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'I'm okay. I'm just sad fishing for likes and attention and don't want any real interaction with someone who doesn't have a blue tick'

ETA: I am in the same age group as Jack and NOBODY I KNOW USES TWITTER LIKE THIS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mrsfifi

Im confused....The pineapple thing? To eat with what? Does she just make these weird things because she’s bored? Or did she find a pineapple in a park and has given up finding the owner of it? I still have so many questions about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Lanie

VIP Member
I’ve found the tweets where Jack was talking about living on £3 per day. It was part of the Annunziata (and Barbara) pile-on (which later gifted us the unforgettable “Potatoes” 🙄).
Poor old Barb she fell into the "upside down" fighting our resident Demogorgon. She's still a hero in my eyes. Be more Barb.

• Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Jack needs to show SB mrs hinches’ concoctions for her son and then he’ll be thrilled he gets Jack’s cooking.
May I present... spaghetti hoops, spinach, cheese, mash and fried egg pie...
5BE4DB92-C8F9-495D-90F2-B5BCA5DE5EC2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Lovely new thread @Pocahontas thank you. Jack also got the nation using #POBP the cheeky little goblin.

at the end of the last thread there I noticed @Fraggle has a profile pic that I couldn’t discern whether it’s of some unruly labia or cheap wet ham and reader on zooming in...I’m still not sure

View attachment 257264
Alan 😂😂 my oldest was looking over my shoulder at my phone 😂
What’s that?????
Ham, it’s ham, it’s ham! It’s ham!

• Haha