Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Alan! You make me lol every day, at least once. Not just me, of course, lots of us.
I also really dislike Peter Andre.
The main problem with the Andre is that, twit though he is, I would still smoke him like a fine cigar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Is nothing private with her? Well we know it isn’t, but what about her son? I bet his mates would love to know he falls asleep with his mum - if he wanted to tell them that’s fine but what about his right to privacy?

Sending the Fraus and Herrs big hugs. She really is immensely triggering (more so than the Australian lasagne *shudders*). I did think the other day we were just coasting along with recipes and yellow sticker delights...
You really should know better by now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So today she set up a camera on a timer to take pictures of herself clasping her head because she was procrastinating writing the book? I'm on about page 6 of this thread but had to pause the Grunk to let that sink in.
Pause the Grunk 😂

I think this is the new Mind the Gap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok this puppy stuff has really annoyed me. I'm trying to make a conscious effort on here not to talk about myself too much cos I feel like i do a lot and I don't want to come across as a JM style me me me type but I can't help it on this topic. I rescued an abused puppy a few years ago, he was 9 months old - 🔺 i have a friend who works as a vet receptionist. He had been dumped in a pet carry crate on the front doorstep of the surgery. He had been beaten, he was far too thin and he was terrified. She told me, I took him in as there was a chance he might have been put to sleep as he was quite bitey. However - I was not in the position to keep him, renting, full time job etc. He went to stay with my parents and 3 years later is a paid up member of the Cow family. It breaks my heart that he is not with me every day but I get to see him often. Anyway my point is he was so so much work for probably the first year they had him - making a traumatised dog trust you (not to mention all the training!) is incredibly hard,and this was my retired parents who had no other real commitments. How dare she talk about taking on a rescue dog when she would never ever give them the time and dedication they need?? (BTW my pup is now the most loving delightful thing you could imagine and all the cow family adore him)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Louisa is in an unstable orbit of the friendzone, a crash into ChaosCoupledom cannot be ruled out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She won't listen to anyone and she will get a dog it will chew everything that is dear( expensive) to her and she will grumble like the Grinch about how unfair it all is and that even her dog doesn't want her to have nice things.

I hope she gets her book stuff sorted and perhaps joins tinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can’t toddle off on the sleeper on a whim when you have a dog.
Well she can just let her dad or whoever she dumped the cat on that time, dogsit as well. That's the thing with Jack Monroe, she's very lucky in that she ALWAYS had family members around to help 😀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who the duck sweeps in 2020?

Does she think she’s one of Fagan’s urchins in the chorus for I’d do anything for youuuu ??
Wait. What does everyone else do to the kitchen floor at the end of the day? Hoover every night?

I don’t get why she’s mopping as well. Probs to make out she does loads more than everyone else, but I do a quick sweep of the kitchen floor. It gets loads of food crap on it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All this dog talk, it's just occurred to me to ask what her existing pets are eating during this self imposed £20 a week food shop???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.