Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got in from work to see Jack is now considering getting a dog. Can someone who knows her please stop her from taking on an expensive pet given she apparently has no money. Dogs are not cheap, like any animal they deserve high quality nutrition, and a owner who always puts their needs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She has finally melted my head to the point where I have eye rolled so hard I think I have a concussion....and it’s only Monday. Wonder what the rest of the week will bring??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BTW - I think she said that her landlord wouldn't allow dogs around the time she was busy torturing a disabled kitten, but I understand that's not a Jack era that many will want to revisit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't think Jack will get a dog. She said herself she can't incorporate one into her life at the moment.
I'm glad to see someone suggested the Borrow My Doggie site to her on Twitter though as I think if she's serious about wanting contact with a dog it would be a good way to go about It.

As for another child....in all seriousness I feel sad at times that my son won't ever have a brother or sister. He's nearly 18 and I do miss those cuddles of his younger years...but it's life isn't it? You make the most of those early years and they grow up. Sad but reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She has finally melted my head to the point where I have eye rolled so hard I think I have a concussion....and it’s only Monday. Wonder what the rest of the week will bring??
I can tell you what it definitely WON’T bring: a completed first draft of her book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So today she set up a camera on a timer to take pictures of herself clasping her head because she was procrastinating writing the book? I'm on about page 6 of this thread but had to pause the Grunk to let that sink in.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
& therein lies a massive problem.

Jack, Twitter isn't your own 'thinking out loud space'.
-That's what friends, family or a diary are for. Not a publicly accessed social media platform, regardless of your settings.

Constantly drawing attention to your constant chaos isn't endearing, nor is it quirky.

Also, I believe you'll never truly love anyone or anything until you can love yourself so perhaps pop in front of your magic mirror, say that last line again & see if you believe yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she gets a dog she's a bloody fool. She already has a child and two animals who are reliant on her, thats enough. She's a hoarder of stuff. And none of it will make her happy, when she isn't happy in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
😂😂 Alan! You make me lol every day, at least once. Not just me, of course, lots of us.
I also really dislike Peter Andre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
& therein lies a massive problem.

Jack, Twitter isn't your own 'thinking out loud space'.
-That's what friends, family or a diary are for. Not a publicly accessed social media platform, regardless of your settings.

Constantly drawing attention to your constant chaos isn't endearing, nor is it quirky.

Also, I believe you'll never truly love anyone or anything until you can love yourself so perhaps pop in front of your magic mirror, say that last line again & see if you believe yourself.
I've got to the point I don't believe anything is what it seems with her at all. Everything, every single sentence she mashes into the screen with her "hand sausages" is for attention, simple. She just keeps talking and hoping something, anything will come of it. If she runs out of stuff to say, she makes something up or embellishes a tale beyond recognition. Or flounces for a while to drum up some concern. Using Twitter the way she does is for nothing but attention (which often leads to MONEY!)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.