Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days till deadline?
Sorry Jack, you’ve already squeezed ‘burnout’ dry! Wouldn’t she have already looked up/found resources the first time she fake had it? Lying cow. Anyway, what are her Jackolytes possibly going to advise, when she’s tried EVERYTHING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
FFS, she's going to have tried every single suggestion that comes her way. Why do people bother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
apparently ch4 news have a huge break on a trump scandal on voter suppression. We can expect some utterly bizarre behaviour from JM then 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Petal just get a ln extension and do it now so the agency won't be too cross. Stop panicking and burying your head in the sand. Ring your agent in the morning and say I fucked up can you give me a bit longer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For the love of god...not the burnout thing again! Didn't she make more than one 'burnout resources' thread that were "not only helping ME but also OTHERS"

Oh that's right, she deleted them all! So caring about 'others'. Only to ask the same question again weeks later for another attention cycle. duck off Jack, literally nobody asked for and nobody needs your poverty story book. Sort your life out and get help for the social media addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.