Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t the pineapple thing. Like is that the whole meal or a side to something else.... 🤨 genuinely bamboozled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im confused....The pineapple thing? To eat with what? Does she just make these weird things because she’s bored? Or did she find a pineapple in a park and has given up finding the owner of it? I still have so many questions about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Im confused....The pineapple thing? To eat with what? Does she just make these weird things because she’s bored? Or did she find a pineapple in a park and has given up finding the owner of it? I still have so many questions about her.
To eat with the curried liver, obvs! And a nice chianti 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I bought the odd one when we were really hard up but it was the same as your describe. I went back to a chicken, a bit more expensive but edible

What the actual duck in that?
Sure someone has already said it but looks like something a small dog would throw up after you were too slow to stop them from eating a pile of grass clippings...it just has that exact grim colour
Edit: yes! It was @Geetbo and youre 100% correct

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm guessing the raita is to eat with the dahl/stir fry veg concoction? Why can't she just make a normal raita? And have the pineapple as pudding or a snack?! It boggles my mind 🤯.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lovely little up sum as always @Pocahontas

I'd like to add that by my (very rough because I don't really give a tit) count Jack now has 13 days until her misty-eyed poverty memoir/ D grade Wiki researched book report is due
Come on, you want to see what her excuse for missing the deadline is as much as the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think much of the stuff she eats is family or everyday food. I can imagine how disappointed that child is at most meal times, with her weird take on on all this crap food. i can't imagine my mum ever giving us or anyone else instant mash and those vile sausages.

Reactions: 22
has anyone had any luck with one of those giant turkey legs? I roasted one ages ago , it wasn't great tasting and was very difficult to eat as it is was full of sinew and hard and dry.
Bung it in a slow cooker! I have only cooked turkey joints(Tesco's that have a bone in) and not a big leg but it's been great, meat really tender and falls off the bone.
4 hrs on high.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s getting confused with pineapple salsa. Or perhaps just grill the pineapple with butter and brown sugar.

Reactions: 22
Just edited my online shopping so we can have bum and bollock sausages and instant wallpaper paste for dinner next week, all chased down with shots of pineapple raita.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.