Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Im confused....The pineapple thing? To eat with what? Does she just make these weird things because she’s bored? Or did she find a pineapple in a park and has given up finding the owner of it? I still have so many questions about her.
To eat with the curried liver, obvs! And a nice chianti 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Jack costing recipes with "sausages 2 - 10p (Asda Smartprice 20 for £1”) is totally devious and an attempted stealth boast gone wrong?

You can't buy two sausages on their own for 10p so it's factually incorrect and yet another talking her way around the truth. The whole costings are utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
FFS. I'm sorry (and I generally don't like disbelieving people when they talk about illness etc), but burnout from WHAT!? Twitter diarrhoea? It's not like she works in a high pressure career or even a job where stress can creep up due to an escalating workload - her work is, for want of a better expression, in the public eye. So surely we'd all see the end results of all the overworking she's allegedly been doing? From what I can see from her online activity - and you'd better believe we'd have heard ALL about the amazing work she'd been doing - she's essentially sat on her arse for the better part of six months and has now tried to write a book in the last few weeks. She makes my blood boil.

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Can we also remember that this ‘Finding two DVD’s to pawn’ and ‘Finding £3 in coppers down the back of the sofa’ is a total contradiction to her big American yard sale that yielded £3,000?!

Some more inconsistencies;

1) £3 in change isn’t heavier than a 93kg Costwold Co sideboard, but priorities.
2) She CHOSE to live this life. And most likely didn’t live it as her son has a father who was around at the time and could have asked her parents for help at any point. She chose not to.
3) She does not like to ‘eat well’ eg. Look at any of her offerings she cooks
4) She sure as hell isn’t feeding her son a meal of 1500 calories for his dinner. Look at the shite she’s serving up to the poor lad

• Haha
  • Sad

kgaff3

Buying the yellow sticker stuff for herself makes me so mad !!!! Because she doesn't need to!!!! Does she not ever think back all those many many years ago when she had a poor 5 minutes and she went to the supermarket with her last £1 to buy something yellow stickered to feed her starving Son only to find some rich fucker had nabbed it all first? Unbelievable and selfish!

• Heart
  • Angry

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
How many days till deadline?
Sorry Jack, you’ve already squeezed ‘burnout’ dry! Wouldn’t she have already looked up/found resources the first time she fake had it? Lying cow. Anyway, what are her Jackolytes possibly going to advise, when she’s tried EVERYTHING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Wait. What does everyone else do to the kitchen floor at the end of the day? Hoover every night?

I don’t get why she’s mopping as well. Probs to make out she does loads more than everyone else, but I do a quick sweep of the kitchen floor. It gets loads of food crap on it 🤷‍♀️
I’m a fucking slattern I just kick it all in the corner

• Haha
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
oh my god sweet baby jesus. 😲
Screenshot_20200928-194549_Twitter.jpg

eta the raw gut spilling tedium would probably be more amusing than this. please post it. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
What's the betting that her homemade draught excluders will look suspiciously like something from the Cotswolds Co. That is of course supposing that they actually materialise. That maverick brain has no attention span.
You can make them out of old scarves, you know.

Bit like these (£20), but perhaps a slightly different colour.

1601239401288.png

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member

I really wish her and CleaninwithMario would get together and do a cooking collaboration. Both self absorbed, egomaniacs and neither of them can cook . It would be a boujee, bespoke and glorious hot mess. Aren't Dhansak curries meant to be mild and sweet, not sour and bitter lemon. so basically she just made a bog standard curry with sour notes
Dhansak happens to be my all time favourite curry - made properly, it is aromatic, a bit tangy and a bit sweet, contains several different types of dhal and a multitude of spices (including fenugreek, black cardamom, coriander seed etc). The recipe is pretty complex.
Jack has just bunged in some garam masala and curry powder, and thinks that because it’s got lentils in that makes it a dhansak. (And no, lemon juice is not a substitute for tamarind). 🙄🙄🙄
As Jack herself would say, it’s like jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart