Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
looks like the potential sock is threatening to sue god

20220804_182504.jpg

this is the funniest thing ever! I'm delirious!

• Haha
Reactions: 140

WaffleKent

Hello, new poster here! I've seen what's been going on on twitter recently and I did know about this place but hadn't really read through much of it but oof, I have now.

I have a friend who is quite close to JM's ex and I'd known things about JM before that made me question pretty much everything about them. I don't want to breach the confidence of my friend, and if JM does read this I don't want to cause shit for other people, but I remember my friend being so worried about her (the ex) and the levels of manipulation that JM was capable of. I remember being quite shocked when she first told me. I was never a huge follower of JM or anything, just aware of her media appearances but found her twitter presence too needy and chaotic for my tastes, but when I started to actually go through some of the inconsistencies and traits she displayed I found it quite chilling given what I knew about the emotional manipulation, which might sound hyperbolic, but I honestly think some of it is quite sinister.

Anyway, I haven't much else to say than I'm glad some of this stuff is getting a public airing now. I find the way JM uses poverty and LGBT+ rights as a fig leaf for her grift completely abhorrent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
VBI timeline

Day 1. It's going to take the weekend to pull together.
001_day1.jpg

The aim is to update it monthly.
002.jpg

IRL friend goes into the working group.
003.jpg

Day 2. Still putting the working group together.
004_day2.jpg

The Jacob Rowntree Foundation is involved.
005.jpg

Day 4. EVERYONE IS PULLING TOGETHER.
005_2_day4.jpg

Day 5. Graphs and stuff.
006_1_day5.jpg

Day 7. It's been 10 days (!). VBI hopefully ready mid-Feb. Fuck, yeah!
006_2_day7.jpg

Day 8. Taking prices from across the UK.
006_3_day8.jpg

Day 11. Time to knuckle down.
006_4_day11.jpg

Day 48. March now. Just one person working on the VBI
006_5_day48.jpg

Day 118 lol. Still working on the VBI.
007_day118.jpg

So much paperwork!
008.jpg

Day 119. Shut up, Charlotte.
009_1_day119.jpg

Day 130 ffs. Nearly done! Touring shortly.
009_2_day130.jpg

Day 195. Incoming.
009_3_day195.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Boyo

VIP Member
Autistic and can't lie. Sure.

Doesn't want to mention her PayPal/tip jar does she? 🤔
And in reply to her “I don’t earn that” rebuff, we have these. It’s not going to turn this time, Jack. Your yellow-stickered goose is well and truly cooked. No, that does not mean slow cooked and then blended. Christ sakes.

57BEB3E1-177E-4489-AE4A-B8A53B373A31.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 131

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I’ve seen a lot of fucking fires, I remarked as I turned the corner, but never… I trail off

How many fires does one get to see as a telephone operator?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 122

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Reminder that trolley.co.uk is actually at this moment providing real time price data and comparison on supermarket goods. It also has a price history for each item and allows you to set an alert for when the price of certain items drops. But they can never compete against a scribbly bit of paper with some cat hair on it.

What’s really sad is that Trolley needs funding to stay open. They had a crowd funder to help with costs but only hit 41% of their costs. And yet squigs are pissing their pants with excitement with the prospect of funding a fowever home for Jack because she deserves it so much. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 117

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Frankly, I'm now starting to wonder if you're all Jack. Have I spent the last two years talking to one woman in a bungalow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I forgot to post this in all the excitement of the last thread.

I made a nice grid collage of Jack looking lovely in blue.

grid_mood.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110